maporsche

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 09:02 am
@DrewDad,
Of course she won't.

No respectable person thinks the election was stolen. There won't be a single peer review done.

Only a dishonest person would even promote that paper on this website.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 11:06 am
@maporsche,
Have you looked at any of the data that lash has shared?
snood

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 01:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
The point is not there might be some credible information in the links she's shared. The point is that so much of it is obviously bogus, from bogus sites - randomly snatched up to share in the never ending quest to.... Well, I don't know what. I guess in the quest to convince everyone that Hillary is bad.j
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 05:20 pm
@snood,
Quote:
The point is not there might be some credible information in the links she's shared. The point is that so much of it is obviously bogus,

Welcome to my reality. Shocked We all share false information and it is not always intentional. We take in so much propaganda that it is hard to tell the truth from a lie at times.
The point I was trying to share is that we are giving peer reviews to each other's info shared regardless if we agree or not.
We are all different in so many ways but agree on a majority of things but it seems to be the minority that we bicker about. Maybe you can relate to the idea of black cats and I relate to some weird dog but we agree on more than we disagree but it is the disagreements that consume our time.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 06:11 pm
I will repost this if it does not work in the future.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 07:22 pm
@maporsche,
Let us take a look at threads that get the highest ratings so we can see through the colitis scope of life and realize that just because others share our interest, give thumbs up and highest ratings "it does not mean we are sharing empirical data.

This is another thread where I study behavior.

Quote:
,if I came to speak you,ll feel sams rage
,girls feel my heat so your tramp stays
in a rampage ******* up my fan base
ran in case **** was thrown in my dam face
I'm level mastery, I'm special cuz i have to be
blasphemy, disses are compliments that flatter me
honestly nothing else matters see?
compose a poem to show em i got technique
arose in the open that ya knowing until next week
all the shits wroten so noobs going its a pet peeve
ima vet b , leave you with rekt teeth that's black like pepsi

http://able2know.org/topic/33349-1219#post-6210012

roger

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 07:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

so we can see through the colitis scope of life and realize that just because others share our interest, that flatter me
honestly nothing else matters see?

Colitis scope sounds like something a proctologist might use, but I think I'll put it down as a really swell Mondragon.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 07:30 pm
@roger,
Quote:

Colitis scope sounds like something a proctologist might use,

You are correct and my spelling of Kaleidoscope is in desperate need of repair.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 07:38 pm
@roger,
Teach me something new, what is a Mondragon.?
Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 07:39 am
Bernie is taking the path that's right for him. Many who worked for his campaign are choosing their path. Many voices are suggesting strengthening the Green Party. I'm seriously considering it.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/06/24/beyond-bernie-still-not-with-her/
revelette2

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 07:46 am
@reasoning logic,
Perhaps you should go to different sites other than youtube for your information on occasion, such as google or another search engine.

Quote:
MONDRAGON: Family Name History

The Spanish surname Mondragon is of toponymic origin. Toponymic surnames are those which derive their origin from a particular place name near which the original bearer resided or held land. In this instance, the surname Mondragon derives from the place-name Mondragon, which is located in the Basque province of Guipuzcoa. According to legend, the place-name Mondragon takes its name from a roaming "dragon", which was killing the village people. Thus, the place-name Mondragon literally means "Mount of the dragon" the element "Mon" being an aphetic form of the Spanish "monte" meaning "mount or mountain". The ancestral seat of the Mondragon family is located in the town of the same name.

source
DrewDad

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 07:46 am
@Lash,
Are you still keeping up the charade that you're not a die-hard Republican?
snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 08:01 am
@DrewDad,
What do you think of this, DD:

If Bernie was more interested in working 'for the people' like he preaches, than holding on to his personal status and newly found popularity, he would throw in with Jill Stein.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 08:08 am
@DrewDad,
You don't even know what a Republican looks like. You're advocating for a Republican president who is running on traditional Republican policies with a few blended in for camouflage. Why are so many Republicans funding her and voting for her? Look who's in bed with you.

TPP, Keystone, Wall Street, Glass Steagall, Kissinger, the Republican old guard. They love that warhawk Goldwater girl.

Your party just transformed around you while you were yelling at progressives on the internet. Nice work, Shmendrick!
maporsche

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 08:11 am
"Let's all go vote for Jill Stein!!! ---- wait, how many people voted for her to be the nominee?"
snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 08:12 am
@maporsche,
nominee of what?
Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 08:23 am
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/22/politics/jill-stein-green-presidential-candidate/index.html?client=safari#

A few words from Jill.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 08:42 am
@snood,
The green party.

For all the complaints of how undemocratic the primary process was for Bernie, I find it hilarious that there is tepid talk about joining the green party who has a FAR less democratic process of selecting their nominee, Jill Stein.
Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 08:42 am
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/politics/bernie-sanders-will-vote-for-hillary-clinton/index.html

The lovely Clinton News Media. Bernie said he'd LIKELY or PROBABLY vote for Clinton.
snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 08:51 am
@maporsche,
Yeah, those Bernie people are real selective. They have selective morality, selective ethics, selective everything.