revelette2

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 06:03 am
Quote:
ANNA KOOIMAN (HOST): The question is, Pete, if Hillary keeps -- if she keeps losing, how is she winning?

PETE HEGSETH (HOST): That's right. So we can talk about it all we want, but we sent Dooce out on the loose to ask the people if Hillary is losing how is she winning. What are you finding there, Steve?

STEVE DOOCY (HOST): Good morning there. Pete. We're across the street, 48th and 6th Avenue. What's your name?

GUEST: Larry.

DOOCY: Larry, you're paying attention to the presidential thing?

GUEST: Yes I am.

DOOCY: This the cover of the Drudge Report right now. "She keeps losing, how come she is winning?" Can you explain that to us? Bernie Sanders keeps winning these primaries, probably going to win one or two more today and yet she is way ahead in the super delegates. How's this thing working?

GUEST: I think the problem with Bernie Sanders is that he's too much of a social liberal and the country is moving more in the middle direction. When you are going to choose between him or Donald Trump as the next president, I think Hillary Clinton, to a lot of people, is the best candidate.

DOOCY: Yeah, but -- let me ask you about this. I've been to some Bernie Sanders rallies, I get it. He's giving away free everything. I like that message, but then again I'm a realist and I don't know where he would pay for that. But it kind of seems like the system is rigged for Hillary because she got beat by Obama eight years ago.

GUEST: Oh, no. I don't see that to be true.

DOOCY: You don't think with the super delegates you don't think it's kind of rigged?

GUEST: No, I mean the way the country and the way our electoral system is set up they have the opportunity to vote for who they choose -- they think is the right candidate, and if they believe she is the right candidate they should have the opportunity to vote for her.

DOOCY: Very good, alright, I think I know who you are going to vote for.

[...]

KOOIMAN: He doesn't seem to care if she keeps losing, he still says she's the winner.

source
Blickers

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 08:38 am
@revelette2,
That's hilarious. A Fox TV guy trying to frame his question so he will get his desired answer, and the man in the street crosses him up completely. The Fox guy in the studio can only end with a cheap shot at the man in the street.

LOL, if that Fox show gets cancelled, they ought to get that man in the street to take the job.

Not to mention, Hillary is still way ahead in ELECTED delegates, not super delegates, so Fox News is distorting the picture. Not to mention using Drudge as a news source.
revelette2

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 08:57 am
@Blickers,
More people should read 538 and Nate Silver then they wouldn't be so confused over the math delegates and Hillary winning right now. Months ago Nate Silver calculated the math, did the data on all the polls, predicted what each candidate would need to win and he has ended up being right and now everyone is acting like it has all come out of nowhere. In order overtake Hillary on these recent wins he has had, he would have needed much bigger wins than he has had.

Bernie Sanders all along has had the independent leaning democrats and the younger crowd but he hasn't had the Hispanics or the black vote or the core establishment democrats.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 07:56 pm
@revelette2,
More people should try and understand that they have confirmation biases.

snood

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 08:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
Joe Scarborough ain't no goddam liberal pundit. And Mika is just a tool for him.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 08:16 pm
@snood,
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 08:40 pm
@snood,
I realize that you may need more info just as I do to help overcome our confirmation biases.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 08:50 pm
This is a one minute video, "share it"

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 08:53 pm
Another one minute video. Share it.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 08:56 pm
This is for Bernie supporters.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 08:59 pm
This is for republicans who are not closed minded.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 09:12 pm
@snood,
What do you think about Howard?

snood

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 09:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
Add me to the (probably) long list of people who have had it with your spamming. Munch on this ignore.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 09:33 pm
@snood,
You do not like Howard?
revelette2

Reply Thu 19 May, 2016 09:53 pm
@reasoning logic,
Even though I wasn't asked, no. Abrasive and vulgar and not too funny.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 20 May, 2016 02:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
And you can determine that one has this "cluster b personality disorder" from long distance without ever meeting them? I am beginning to think you have some kind of mental disorder yourself, but of course having never met you I cant really say for sure.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 20 May, 2016 04:05 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
And you can determine that one has this "cluster b personality disorder" from long distance without ever meeting them?

Yes this is true, if there is enough information given one should be able to determine that one has a "cluster b personality disorder"

If you research it a little you will know this is true. especially in extreme cases.

Do you think that Bernie and Jill Stein could share the presidency?

Do you think that she would be a more honest female president than Hillary?

Debra Law

Reply Fri 20 May, 2016 04:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
Thank you reasoning logic for all your valuable contributions. I've been looking at them over the last few days, and thumbing up your posts. Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 11:03 am
@Debra Law,
Thank you Debra
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 11:05 am
Just incase Hillary voters would like a peek at reality.