reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 11:56 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
Even though I wasn't asked, no. Abrasive and vulgar and not too funny.

I see Howard very similarly to the way you do. I have heard some of what he had to say years ago and I was turned off by his behavior.
I study behavior and try hard to be open minded because I think that it is important to listen to those I disagree with but something I have learned doing this is that they too share some of my view points at times.
How does it make you feel to know that you and I have similar thoughts about Howard and his Abrasive, vulgar and not too funny personality?

RABEL222

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 11:59 am
@reasoning logic,
Your, and Lashes, and Edgars reality isent everyones reality. If your fantasy candidates get into office I am going to come here often to remind you that conservative brain washing did the job on you. Bernie isent going to be the one. He has already lost. But Trump and a republican senate along with a republican supreme court ought to make you happy for 30 or so days. Good luck.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 12:06 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Trump and a republican senate along with a republican supreme court ought to make you happy for 30 or so days. Good luck.

Do you have an objective understanding that you would like to share that proves Hitlary would be better for the world than Trump?

Sure I dislike both but How am I supposed to know which would be better?

They both seem evil to me to a degree that seems similar.

Quote:
Your, and Lashes, and Edgars reality isent everyones reality.

Do you understand that there are no two people that share the same reality about everything?
snood

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 02:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Do you have an objective understanding that you would like to share that proves Hitlary would be better for the world than Trump?

That's kinda funny - requesting an "objective" appraisal in the same sentence you call Clinton "Hitlary". You see yourself as objective?

Quote:
Do you understand that there are no two people that share the same reality about everything?

That's probably true, but it's also very obvious that from what we see here, you Lash and Edgar are pretty damn close in your perceptions about the realities of this election.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 02:24 pm
@snood,
Quote:

That's kinda funny - requesting an "objective" appraisal in the same sentence you call Clinton "Hitlary". You see yourself as objective?

I see myself as subjective. I surround myself with news sources from many different views than I, then I try my best to find evidence that supports each different view point.

I would suggest that everyone consider what experts have to say on the issues that are at hand. If you want to know about math, science, cooking, music, art or what ever it is, you may want to research the work of people who have devoted their lives to these subjects.
I think the same goes for social systems. Ethicists, Moral philosophers, sociologist and so on might have a better understanding about a working model that would be more harmonious for our society.

I would at least consider studying what has been written on those subjects just as I would on any other subject that I would like to understand better.

One important thing to keep in mind is that people will lie even to support a cause they see to be just.

Quote:
Lash and Edgar are pretty damn close in your perceptions about the realities of this election.

Do you think that they may have attended the same school of thought as me?

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 02:30 pm
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 02:34 pm
@reasoning logic,
For someone that claims we should look at original works by experts you do post a lot of crap videos that are far from the truth by biased news sources.
revelette2

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 02:34 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
How does it make you feel to know that you and I have similar thoughts about Howard and his Abrasive, vulgar and not too funny personality?

I heard something about a broken clock being right twice a day, my thoughts are similar.

I actually don't think you are a bad person anymore than I do anyone else, we just disagree on a whole lot, including labelling people inappropriately to say the least. I also find your videos mostly weird sometimes just repetitive and partisan.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 02:44 pm
@parados,
Quote:
For someone that claims we should look at original works by experts you do post a lot of crap videos that are far from the truth by biased news sources.

We all have confirmation biases, You I and everyone else. I have posted many videos that I disagree with, the spoke person or message being shared at time is meant to get a response from any fish willing to bite.

I'm a very prosocial person but not all the videos I share are prosocial related.

I do understand that many people will have different views than me and that is OK, that is a part of us all being unique.
parados

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 03:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
Your repeated posting of videos here reveals your confirmation bias and you inability to reach conclusions yourself.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 03:16 pm
@parados,
Thank you
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 04:08 pm
Beating people to death with bias campaign type videos proves nothing. Bring a logical argument people can debate. Noone has time for ads designed to brainwash the country.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 04:25 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Quote:
Beating people to death with bias campaign type videos proves nothing. Bring a logical argument people can debate. Noone has time for ads designed to brainwash the country.

People do not seem to have an interest in ethics or sociology but rather their preconceived notions. We as humans have problems considering information that is presented to us.
I personally am very concerned if we will be able to advance ethically even when we have sound information available to us.
I do think we will evolve ethically but evolution is a very slow process.

There are many subjects that you can get a PhD in. "Philosophy Degree" but Moral Philosophy is one subject that seems to have very few people interested in much less a PhD in.

We seem to have very little care about the moral teaching of people like Jesus, Gandhi, Martin Luther and so on.
Lilkanyon

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 05:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

We seem to have very little care about the moral teaching of people like Jesus, Gandhi, Martin Luther and so on.

For good reason, many of their teachings have been as twisted as Mohammeds. Im not here to debate religious philosophy, only human rights...regardless of religion. I have no argument Bernie is a super progressive, unsurpassed even...but absolutley incapable of doing anything for the country.
We wonder why nothing happens for our country

right now, a total stalemate. And liberals know why. The congress
owned by GOP and we hate they they wont meet in the middle. So how can we counter that? Electing a super left wing and that will get something done? Really?
This is the man that didnt like the supreme court pick Obama chose cuz he wasnt "progressive enough". Sanders is too tone deaf of the

political climate for me and Im no foolish college kid with some idealogical utopia in his mind.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 05:49 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Quote:
For good reason, many of their teachings have been as twisted as Mohammeds.

OK I can not speak for Mohamed because I have not studied the Koran in-depth. but I seem to share your point of view how people twist the moral teachings of others.

Quote:
owned by GOP and we hate they they wont meet in the middle. So how can we counter that? Electing a super left wing and that will get something done? Really?

I seem to share this same view as you about a stalemate. I may have been naïve thinking that Obama could bring forth a change but reality hit home when he did nothing to get out the voters in other elections.

I do think that Bernie is wise and would let others know how important it is to vote in all elections.
Lilkanyon

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 06:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
For good reason, many of their teachings have been as twisted as Mohammeds.

OK I can not speak for Mohamed because I have not studied the Koran in-depth. but I seem to share your point of view how people twist the moral teachings of others.

Quote:

I seem to share this same view as you about a stalemate. I may have been naïve thinking that Obama could bring forth a change but reality hit hom
e when he did nothing to get out the voters in other elections.

I do think that Bernie is wise and would let others know how important it is to vote in all elections.

So you think the GOP winning the senate in 2012 was Obamas fault? Like he didnt have enough on his plate?

Actually its proven history that every pres loses his majority in time. He is not unusual. Its just a given ideal amongst the Am people that the Pres can do anything. Tbh? We believe we live under a benevolent dictatorship. Why dont we bother voting for our reps? Cuz it doesnt matter. The prez has the power right? Its a frustrating issue that we are so terribly ignorant of.
NSFW (view)
Lilkanyon

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 06:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
So you think the GOP winning the senate in 2012 was Obamas fault? Like he didnt have enough on his plate?

I'm not saying it was his fault But do you think it may have helped him a little to get closer to the goals that he was telling the people he wanted to do if he did just a "little" more to get them to vote in the mid terms?

Quote:
Why dont we bother voting for our reps?

Could it be because many of them share the values of this Bernie supporter?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbRIZCH46Co[/youtube]

I am unqualified, as are you, to say what the pres could or could not do. He cant run around the country advocating for every dem senate seat when the business of the most powerful leadership in the world is relied upon. I think you are being unfair.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 07:55 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Quote:
I think you are being unfair.

Do you think it is unfair to be a dreamer of a true revolution of values?

0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 07:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

I'm not saying it was his fault But do you think it may have helped him a little to get closer to the goals that he was telling the people he wanted to do if he did just a "little" more to get them to vote in the mid terms?

Quote:
Why dont we bother voting for our reps?

Could it be because many of them share the values of this so called Bernie supporter?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbRIZCH46Co[/youtube]

Your half naked babe still shot vids are not helping whatever cause you are fighting for.