snood

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:32 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
Oh yes! I LIVE for yet another of your youtubes. It's such a creative and original way you have of expressing your opinion. And kudos on all the thought and care it takes to insert dozens of youtubes into the thread. It really adds to the discussion

Thank you for your support. sick

You would not believe how many old timers there are that think only reading is educational. "It is amazing the many ways that todays technology are able to inform people.

And hearty thanks to you for taking the time to educate us old folk bout the efficacy of video technology! Such a humanitarian!
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:36 pm
@snood,
Quote:
And hearty thanks to you for taking the time to educate us old folk bout the efficacy of video technology! Such a humanitarian!

Well I am only 72 and I am aware that there are others like my mom who is 93 and not as educated as me so I have to look out for all of you old timers.,
snood

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

Well I am only 72 and I am aware that there are others like my mom who is 93 and not as educated as me so I have to look out for all of you old timers.,

Hey hero, if it makes you feel good to think you have oodles of stuff to teach me, more power to you!
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:33 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Hey hero, if it makes you feel good to think you have oodles of stuff to teach me, more power to you!

Please share with me what is on your mind if you would, Please go into depth how you see reality.
snood

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:44 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

Please share with me what is on your mind if you would, Please go into depth how you see reality.

You want an encounter session? Wanna chat about our philosophies ? "Share with me, snood! Tell me the depths of your soul!!" WTF? Tell ya what - here's a radical idea... on the 'Bernie's In' thread, why not we talk about things directly related to Bernie being in the presidential race?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:48 pm
@snood,
Quote:
why not we talk about things directly related to Bernie being in the presidential race?

Sure ask any question you would like.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:48 pm
@snood,
Good reasoning and logical to boot!
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
No. We will get what we can without him and probably much more than we would have got with him at the helm. Dreamers are very seldom successful.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:23 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
No. We will get what we can without him and probably much more than we would have got with him at the helm.

I will make a friendly bet with you that you will lose. What do you think?
RABEL222

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
Kind of sneaky getting someone to watch a political add by telling everyone its a test. Do you really think you are going to make me a berniebot through trickery? I dont think so.
Lash

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
I'm thinking about getting in on this. I'd like to see the convention first, of course, but in the case that Bernie doesn't get the nomination, I'll put up a little that says she loses due to pissing off the Independents and liberal Democrats.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:31 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Do you really think you are going to make me a berniebot through trickery? I dont think so.

No. I have been a student of neurophilosophy for many years so no I do not think you will become a berniebot.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
Would it be too much trouble to state your premise.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:40 pm
@RABEL222,
I would prefer to answer your questions one at a time.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:45 pm
@RABEL222,
I hope this may cheer you up.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
Everybody on a2k has their mind made up, with a very few possible exceptions. That's one reason I no longer argue with people here. I post what I feel like posting then move on. I no longer even read what the Hillary people say.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 09:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
That's one reason I no longer argue with people here.

I am not one to argue with anyone but rather share different point of views.

I think that you already know my point of view or what I am about to share but others are new to our understandings so we have to repeat ourselves at times so others can at least hear our point of view.

My mother sees things different than me but that does not make her stupid but rather one of us may be incorrect. This is where things become tiresome but if it were not people like me and you who keep sharing what we think to be true how else could me and you have come to the ideology that we hold?
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 09:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
I just show up to put weight behind Sanders. Don't want the Clintonites to think they can crush the movement with all the jibes and fear-mongering.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 10:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I just show up to put weight behind Sanders.

Was that you in the electric wheel chair? lol

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 11:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Everybody on a2k has their mind made up, with a very few possible exceptions.

I haven't. I remain completely unconcerned over which Democratic candidate wins, as long as it is a Democrat. I don't have to make my mind up, I don't have a vote and I'm not really interested in what Clinton/Sanders intend domestically. It's the foreign policy I'm worried about and the likelihood of getting dragged in to another one of America's wars.