edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 09:14 am
@izzythepush,
My focus is on US voters. I don't expect non Americans to see it the same way we do.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 10:18 am
@edgarblythe,
Have you ever heard of a more emotionally connected Bernie supporter than this lady? She is heart and soul devoted.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 10:28 am
Very cool 360 video of Bernie parade.

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 10:51 am
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 11:13 am
@izzythepush,
Anyone but Trump.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 02:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
The 360 effect can not be seen on the video I shared unless you click on the youtube link, "then you will have the ability to rotate the camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV37gyohRFg

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 02:49 pm
Bernie Sanders holds press conference in Washington, D.C (5-1-16)

Turn your volume up so you can hear well.

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 03:07 pm
@reasoning logic,
All of you boys and girls who just voted my videos down in the last few minutes
I just wanted to say I love you and I hope that you recover from the bern you just felt.
LOL
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 03:22 pm
Purchase your tickets early before they are sold out.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 03:25 pm
Hillary's old room mate?

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 03:25 pm
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/HartmT/2016/HartmT20160427_low.jpg
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 03:31 pm
A happy moment in time

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 04:06 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
And hearty thanks to you for taking the time to educate us old folk bout the efficacy of video technology! Such a humanitarian!

What RL pointed failed to point out is that just watching videos means he has neither the language skills to actually describe the video, nor the ability to know when heis being fed a load of bullshit. He ends up believing **** posted by self styled son of God David Icke such as the Queen being a lizard.

When people won't watch bullshit videos posted by David Icke he ends up throwing a hissy fit.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 04:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
David Icke

You seem to be the only one who is taking about David Icke, Why?

I have talked about him in the past just as I have talked about you. Just because I share a video about someone does not mean I indorse a person but rather have an interest in what they may be speaking about.

Right now I am watching a video that I thought was about Socioeconomics but for some reason "even though I am not all about tits" this lady for some reason has only got my attention of her tits. I wonder if she is sending some type of subliminal message.

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 06:57 pm
When young rappers who are not of the voting age are at "augh" about other rappers raping about Bernie you have to ask yourself "how popular could this politician be".

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 07:07 pm
Robert Reich
33 mins ·
Bernie Sanders said at a press conference this morning he’ll consider the Democratic Party's nominating convention "contested” unless Hillary Clinton gets enough pledged delegates to win the nomination – without relying on super delegates (Democratic insiders who will be voting at the convention for no reason other than they’re Democratic insiders.) And he’ll fight to win over those super delegates until they formally vote.
His argument is that he’s entitled to the same proportion of super delegates from a state as the votes he’s garnered in that state. "If I win a state with 70 percent of the votes,” he said, “I think I'm entitled to those super delegates. I think that the super delegates should reflect what the people in the state want.” Sanders called on super delegates from states like Washington and Minnesota specifically, where he beat Clinton by double-digit margins, to change their allegiances.
It’s unlikely Hillary Clinton will be able to win enough pledged delegates to secure the nomination, according to most estimates, but it’s even more unlikely Bernie will be able to. He’d need to win 65 percent of the remaining pledged delegates to pull ahead of Clinton – a hard climb. If he doesn’t win more pledged delegates than her, it may be difficult for him to argue that a majority of super delegates should come over to his side.
Then again, anything can happen in this most unexpected primary election.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 07:09 pm
I think Bernie is losing his mind. He just addressed the super delegates telling them that he has a better chance than Hillary to be elected even though Hillary has 2,500,000 votes more than he has.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 07:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
Thank you for sharing and for feeling the bern.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 07:14 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I think Bernie is losing his mind. He just addressed the super delegates telling them that he has a better chance than Hillary to be elected even though Hillary has 2,500,000 votes more than he has.

Reality is only a subjective perception, I welcome you and others who get this perception wrong to join the group who is correct.
Lash

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 07:18 pm
@edgarblythe,
Pretty exciting times.
0 Replies