Olivier5

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 05:33 am
@Lash,
Quote:
I do know he doesn't line up well with their goals. I love his Israel policy.

Not so soft. AIPAC's goals are to blindside America. They're doing pretty well. I am glad there's at least one person in Washington publicly giving them the finger. Politely, of course, but not so softly.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 06:28 am
@Lash,
To give credit where it is due, he is consistently balanced on the Israel/Palestinian turmoil. I only wish he would bring that balance on other issues such as free college for everyone and totally dismantling ACA.
Lash

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 06:47 am
@revelette2,
He's EXPANDING the ACA. Wall Street has been joyriding in a Rolls Royce on our dime. They will start footing the bill as they would have without Clinton protections. They will find a lot of the reduced college costs.

Read about it!!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 08:33 am
Bernie Sanders on free tuition for Americans:

https://berniesanders.com/issues/its-time-to-make-college-tuition-free-and-debt-free/
Lash

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 08:34 am
Bernie Sanders on ridding government of corruption.

https://berniesanders.com/issues/money-in-politics/
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 08:40 am
@Lash,
I'm at a loss as to why you have to change student loan rates if college is free. Perhaps you can explain that to us Lash.
Lash

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 08:43 am
@parados,
College isn't free; tuition is. Did you READ the information??

Hope that helped.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 09:42 am
Bernie wins Nevada
Blickers

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 09:46 am
@reasoning logic,
Another caucus Bernie wins. That seems to be what he does best, win caucuses.

Will the election in November be a caucus?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:00 am
@Blickers,
No but if he wins the primary will democrats vote for a republican in November?

snood

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:04 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

No but if he wins the primary will democrats vote for a republican in November?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7HFBbI3Vjs&ebc=ANyPxKpC9kQDN_TpzvaOha5fJBengJb5ij2I442NVDoqsz0tAEleI_HMFun0p_t1pSr4VV-W1ULduLr9kwntaURMmeCsnYR04w&spfreload=1[/youtube]

It's primarily Berniebots who've been talking that madness.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:08 am
@snood,
Quote:
It's primarily Berniebots who've been talking that madness.

Yes it does seem that way. I don't think they would but I do think that they hate the idea of supporting someone like Hillary.
Blickers

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:30 am
@reasoning logic,
"someone like Hillary".

Hillary and Bill are very close to each other in their styles of governing. During Clinton's presidency we saw 16 Million Full Time jobs created and a destructive war taking place in Eastern Europe end via the Dayton Accords without a single American life being lost. I'll definitely take "someone like Hillary" as President, and I look forward to another successful Clinton presidency .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 01:18 pm
From Bernie's team:
Debate update.
“We are very pleased that Secretary Clinton finally has accepted our request for a debate about the needs of New York and America. Unfortunately, the dates and venues she has proposed don’t make a whole lot of sense. The idea that they want a debate in New York on a night of the NCAA finals – with Syracuse in the tournament no less – is ludicrous. We have proposed other dates which they have rejected. We hope we can reach agreement...
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 01:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
Clinton gets more controversial as time goes by. She's losing the contest, and I hope she looses big time. Her games are childish.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 01:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
They don't have to worry about Syracuse being in the tournament anymore.
Lash

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 01:47 pm
@Blickers,
Hillary put a hex on Syracuse with her bad mojo.
snood

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 02:20 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

They don't have to worry about Syracuse being in the tournament anymore.

The California primary can't get here fast enough for me. Losing the nomination definitely won't shut the Berniebots up. But we can at least hope for a decrease in volume.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 02:22 pm

Robert Reich
12 mins ·
Three days ago, over 18,500 showed up to hear Bernie at St. Mary’s Park in the South Bronx. This morning, well over a thousand showed up to hear him in downtown Wausau, Wisconsin – many standing for hours, starting at 5:20 a.m., in temperatures hovering around 30 degrees.
I can’t predict what’s going to happen in the Wisconsin primary Tuesday, or in New York State’s primary April 19. But I can tell you no candidate in recent American history has fueled so enthusiastic and dedicated a movement to reclaim our democracy and economy from the moneyed interests. If Donald Trump is the Republican candidate -- which, frighteningly, seems increasingly likely -- we'll need a Democratic candidate capable of generating this degree of positive enthusiasm and commitment. His name is Bernie Sanders.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 02:29 pm
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:
Hillary put a hex on Syracuse with her bad mojo.

Vermont didn't even make it to the tournament.