revelette2

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 08:43 am
I'll get by, the question is, what are you are going to do when she (Hillary) wins? Spend the next eight years repeating yourself?
Blickers

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 08:53 am
@Lash,
Quote Lash on a Bernie Presidency:
Quote:
It will be like nothing you have ever imagined. Bernie supporters know what will lead this sea change in American politics. Once you get corruption out, openness can come in.

BTW, corruption is being shown the door,...and offered a nice orange jumpsuit.

Do they pass the stuff you're....ummm....ingesting only at the Bernie rallies, or can I get hold of some of that on the outside?
Lash

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 08:57 am
@Blickers,
President Bernie says you'll be free to buy it if you like...

I think you guys are just hermetically stuck in the status quo, and you can't imagine anything different.

It can be different, and it will be.
Blickers

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 09:13 am
@Lash,
I believe a Bernie Presidency would be different from say, a Trump or Cruz presidency. Actually, since Cruz is almost certainly not a native born American citizen there is a small chance there will ever be a Cruz presidency. However, the situation you describe is fit more for animated features than any realistic view of what one President can do.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 09:13 am
@revelette2,
Oh there'll be plenty to do. The first few months they'll be occupied with getting everyone agreed on the same conspiracy that stole the election from Bernie. Then they'll eventually settle into a regular routine of naysaying, negating and denying any positive effects of a Hillary administration. Otherwise how can they keep the meme alive that she's in it only for herself and serves only the oligarchy? I imagine it will keep them very busy dissecting and spinning each and every news story that isn't already negative about Hillary so that it has some ugly downside.

All those ignoramus Berniebots who somehow can't see the potential destruction of allowing Trump or Cruz into the whitehouse; who somehow see a Hillary presidency as equivalent to either of those madmen - you can bet your bottom dollar that they are emotionally invested in never ever seeing any good that Hillary might do, and trumpeting any bad whether they see it or not.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 09:32 am
hermetically stuck in the status quo
yup
snood

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 09:40 am
@edgarblythe,
untethered by reality
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 01:20 pm
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12928415_1175230222511457_2828670633597098980_n.jpg?oh=8770af7cf976790859bc3cf816020a7b&oe=57888C89
RABEL222

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 01:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
And yet the states he has won have been caucasus states other than one primary state where the older part of the voting public dont get a chance to vote for various reasons. He has a minority of the popular vote in primary states where his vocal supporters cant control the vote as in caucasus states. And you Berniebot supporters complain about Hillary controlling the party. If not for the caucauses where the Berniebots can controll the vote he wouldent have shyt. 2 more caucasus and well see how Bernie the liar and his advocates do.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 03:42 pm
I think Hillary and Bernie fans alike may enjoy this comedy video

0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 04:49 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Bernie the liar

Why so harsh?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 05:26 pm
@snood,
One issue out of a thousand that Rabel and I disagree on and I try not to discuss it because it gets a bit intemperate sometimes.

I'll be glad after the convention regardless who wins.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 06:17 pm
So, Bernie supporters and non-Hillarybots,

Why do you think Bernie skipped AIPAC?
snood

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 06:46 pm
Some musing about possible outcome...

Now, I see that Bernie still has a chance at this point. But...

If Bernie's campaign gets to the point where even the most fervent of his followers know, and Bernie knows, that he is not going to get the nomination...
Would it behoove him to stop throwing barbs at Hillary?

What does it mean if he continues attacking after he knows he's lost?

The only way I could read it is that he doesn't give a shyt about what happens, unless he's the nominee.

I know this is speculation, but it isn't wild or unfounded speculation.

If Bernie doesn't beat her, I think he should turn and immediately start encouraging his troops to get behind Hillary, with enthusiasm. Just exactly like Hillary did with Obama. I thought that showed a lot of class and heart.

Just my opinion, but I would see anything else as kind of chickenshit.
roger

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 06:50 pm
@snood,
Agree. I still favor Bernie, just based on good intentions, but if he can't get there, pushing his supporters towards Trump would clearly be counterproductive
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 07:03 pm
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/04/wisconsin_primary_2016_who_is.html

Bernie ahead and gaining momentum in WI.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 07:11 pm
@Lash,
I'm okay with the election as long as Trump is kept out of the White House. Out of the runners, I prefer Sanders.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 02:14 am
"...something is shifting."

Clinton scrambles to avoid loss of NY to Sanders. She gives up Wisconsin, but will the mojo and momentum carry him to victory?

Something IS shifting.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 02:18 am
@Lash,
My guess is he sees it as just another powerful lobby having stolen democracy from the people. His views on the IP conflict are classic, for a leftist. He's one of those Jews who are deaf to the sirens of ultra-zionism.
Lash

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 02:30 am
@Olivier5,
I thought if it was a repudiation, he'd have said so, but maybe it was a "soft" repudiation...

I do know he doesn't line up well with their goals. I love his Israel policy.