Mathos

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 12:01 pm
I love gardening, it is wonderful to plan, design and create. Especially if you make it different.

I am also very fortunate indeed to have a great deal of land to play with. The work is hard which is good for the body also.

What about yourself, are you fond of gardening?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 12:30 pm
oh yes, I love gardening. We have a three-tier rock garden (no grass) with each tier being about 250 feet long... lotta work.

ANything flowering yet? (Our daffs and tulips are about done).
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 02:05 pm
That sounds an exciting rockery at 250 ft long and tiered!! Impressive

I have a good display of daffs, crocus's and tulips. Daffs are starting to wilt, they were late coming out this year. I have a tremendous amount of grass, also a large grassy hill which takes some keeping in order on the main slope, impossible to use a decent mower on there so I strim it weekly, that is hard work, all in all the grass cutting and strimming is at least eight hours of a job.

I built a large scenic rockery with waterfall and pond a couple of years back, that is nice, but again it demands a lot of attention. Still I enjoy being out there.Fish have bred each year and the original which I purchased have quadrupled in size.

Do you like water effects, I find them very relaxing?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 02:15 pm
I am going to put in a fountain... I brought back a Mexican sink (from Mexoco, of course) to use as a bird bath/fountain... just have to pick the right spot for it.

I live just above the ocean so I can hear the waves lapping the shore at night... lovely.

Do you like to barbecue?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 03:29 pm
Yes, I love a barbecue, I really make a humdinger of a feast too.

Everything goes, even eggs in their shells, they are delicious dipped in a little Thai fish sauce.

What is your favourite barbecued piece or pieces?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 04:49 pm
well, I like to do whole chickens which have been cut open on one side so they lay flat. I marinate them in oil, lemon juice, grainy mustard, etc... yummy... also, cauliflower with feta in foil is delish.

Do you wear pj's to bed?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 06:42 pm
No.I just keep the long-johns on I've had on all day. It's such an effort taking them off and replacing them with pj's when it doesn't make any difference. I've been told it's sexy but I wouldn't know about that because I'm not a woman.

Do you think it's sexy?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 01:09 pm
The only thing I ever wear in bed is Givenchy.

I never could see myself putting pyjamas on, they are ghastly. Spendius doesn't surprise me though, most Yorkies are like that (dirty buggers). If a Yorkshireman hides any money it's usually under the soap.

As for any woman finding long-johns sexy, I doubt it, all the women I have known would find thoughts of amour nose diving through the window if a man showed up in the boudoir wearing such atrocious oddities.

I think the only things a woman should ever wear for bed are long dangly expensive ear-rings and Chanel.

What would be your favourite attire for bed?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 01:57 pm
I like flannel pyjamas and cotton nighties... sometimes I wear nothing I start out with pj's but wind up taking everything off... I sleep with my french doors wide open so it gets a bit nippy in the winter...

Do you wear slippers?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 03:19 pm
Mame !! Do you think I would wear slippers?

If I was on holiday for instance, and had to go outside for a moment or two and was unaware of what there could be about, I would probably slip slippers on as a last resort, for safety.

At home, once I remove my shoes/trainers whatever, I walk about in my socks or barefoot in the summer.

Outside I am cautious there are many accidents due to people walking outside with nothing on their feet.

Do you wear long dangly earings?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 03:39 pm
No I don't but I used to when I had long hair... it's gauche to wear them longer than your hair, you know Smile

Do you have any metal body accoutrements or tattoos?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 05:47 pm
No.

Have you ever had a man paint your toenails delicately?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 06:59 pm
No, but last time the decorator was in he gave them a good going-over with a roller loaded with ceiling paint.

How about you?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 08:28 pm
No, lez... I don't like my toenails painted.

Do you have a tattoo?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 08:40 pm
No - I will not be branded - I am no one's slave.

Are you submissive?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 11:02 pm
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

no.

Have you ever been to a psychic?
0 Replies

sephirothnz23

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 02:54 am
Nope, they would only tell me what i already know..

Do you believe in the psychic cr*p?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 11:18 am
Yes I do believe in that "psychic crap". I think everyone is capable of it, just most of us don't tap in to it.

What's for dinner tonight?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:02 pm
Grilled gammon steak cut thick, tomato, leek sausages, brocoli and two fried eggs.

Do you think that is a reasonable meal?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:49 pm
Grilled gammon steak cut thick, tomato, leek sausages, brocoli and two fried eggs.

What's a leek sausage? Your meal sounds quite meaty, Mathos.

Would you willingly live on veggies alone?
0 Replies