spendius

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:58 am
Ooops.Sorry.

The question is lezzles's-

Where would we be without stupid questions?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 08:44 pm
No problem.

Who says I'm not decent?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 05:38 pm
It wasn't me, I just commented about decent pockets of interaction.

So have you made any plans for the upcoming holiday season?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 06:07 pm
to lie low and hope nobody notices.

Do you have a big family gathering?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 06:14 pm
Yes... they are all gathering without me. In most cases I avoid large family get togethers...too insane.

Will the after Christmas sales be as brutal where you are as they seem to be here?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 06:18 pm
No.I'm lying low as well.As a matter of fact I'm skulking in my den with my wallet hidden and I'm not saying where.

Do you think they'll put the holly to my bum to get me to confess?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 06:19 pm
Yes, but happily I have never felt the urge to participate.

Don't you think the items they offer at sales are poor quality job lots?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 06:26 pm
The items offered at sales are one giant pile of old fashioned rejected junk of absolutely no use to man nor beast.

Don't you wish they could think up something worthwhile such as an electric blanket with a built in vibrating imitation vagina?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 06:38 pm
Wouldn't do much for me. (My answer above was about the sales, not the holly. :wink: )

What do you suggest serving for Christmas dinner at 40 oC temperatures?
(the day, not the food)
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 06:52 pm
Beans on toast is okay.It's very nutritious and you get more energy out of it than you put into preparing it.

That can't be bad can it?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 07:02 pm
I've willingly eaten baked beans only once - when I first arrived in Belgrade, could'nt speak the language, was hungry and the only label I could identify was baked beans. That was once too often.

What will you be having?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 06:24 pm
Beans on toast.They are delicious.If they weren't they'd sell them in Harrods at a fiver a time so that the snobs could parade their wealth.The reason they are cheap is because they are delicious and nutritios which creates mass demand and anything that has that will be cheap.

Is it true,as I heard tonight,that Aussie foreplay consists of "Brace yerself Shiela"?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 12:36 am
That's a terrible thing to say - The proper ritual is - "You awake?"

And is it true, as a Brit colleague told me, that UK dads consider 'breaking-in' their teenage daughters to be "father's rights"?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 12:57 am
Never heard of that one. Is it true that Ozzy men prefer sheep or is that just Kiwis?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 01:09 am
Strictly Kiwi. (Probably to do with the size of the two countries - too much effort involved looking for a likely ewe in the outback - they would rather just stay home and drink beer.)

Is there much poverty near where you are located?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 01:11 am
Just at this very moment? Not really, not as much as in 1975 when I was last in the vicinity. Kerala is a rich state, everything grows beautifully, coconuts, bananas etc, and tourism is taking off.

How is life where you are?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 01:37 am
Supposedly the economy is doing well, and we are all happy with our lot; but there are too many living below the poverty level (ie, aged, infirm, etc) and no one seems to care.

Are the young very material-minded or are family values strong?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 01:51 am
Both. Material has been winning for some years though, now. Families traditionally row, it is expected and normal that mothers in law and daughters in law will loathe each other etc. In those areas I think the family values of the West are emerging as better, interestingly. The old are a problem everywhere though...
You may like to follow my journey on http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=61468&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

What would you like to happen to you when you are old?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 03:52 pm
Oh I'd like to be about 98 in bed with a twenty five year old beautiful blonde woman, and get shot dead by her jealous husband

Would you expect a good headline for that?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:21 pm
No.It'll have been done already.

Why did you include the word "woman"?
0 Replies