When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

snood

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 04:20 pm
"Hillary-lickers". A high minded term for political discourse brought to you by a righteous follower of Bernie the good.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 07:52 pm
@Frank Apisa,
She's also spoken of favoring privatizing social security. Would you trust your SS to the same banksters that almost brought down the nation four years ago???
Baldimo

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
4 years ago? Try almost 7. You were praising the stock market just a few months ago and bragging about how Obama had it at an all time high. You were even talking about how good you were doing... Don't want to share in wealth?
RABEL222

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Think social security in the hands of wall street manipulators which will happen to it if a republican president and congress is in control.
Baldimo

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 10:01 pm
@RABEL222,
I see that as a good thing. SS isn't going to be worth **** in 25 years when I'm able to collect. At least letting me invest a portion of MY SS gives me a better chance of having something, then having nothing.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 10:01 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Think social security in the hands of wall street manipulators which will happen to it if a republican president and congress is in control.

How does that even pass the sniff test? Working wallstreet requires capital, and SS has no money. And after the great recession most people are no longer stupid enough to believe that money in the markets will not disappear in the blink of an eye.
RABEL222

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 10:20 pm
@Lash,
Thanks Lash. I must have hit a sore point. Im sure that you are a great person but I just cant believe that you have turned lib after, what 40 years of ultra conservative beliefs.
RABEL222

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 10:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
Maybe you had better check this statement. Its wrong in many ways.
hawkeye10

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 10:25 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Maybe you had better check this statement. Its wrong in many ways.

Every dollar coming in to SS now goes out instantly. All the SS safe has is worthless paper saying that the government owes it money. How Does SS money go into wallstreet? THERE IS NO MONEY!

The answer is?
roger

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 11:11 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Thanks Lash. I must have hit a sore point. Im sure that you are a great person but I just cant believe that you have turned lib after, what 40 years of ultra conservative beliefs.

Well, if you can't win with anything else, come up with a character attack
hawkeye10

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 11:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
Rabel, an old fart who reads too many D press releases....
Lash

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 11:49 pm
@RABEL222,
If your mindless Koch brothers insanity gets you through the day, peck away on your keyboard. Everyone swats at gnats occasionally. Excuse me while I go count my payoff.

But you really should stop pretending to be a liberal and admit your longstanding antisemetism, homophobia, and virulent hatred of blacks. Your level of racism here has been inexcusable. Why so much hate?
hawkeye10

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 12:50 am
Quote:
Then came Clinton's email fiasco. No one knows how the current investigation of her alleged misuse of email accounts, servers and classified information will end up. But most people accept it was an unnecessary and self-induced scandal, brought on by her paranoia and habitual expectation of being exempt from the law.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-viewpoint/090215-769373-democrats-show-signs-of-already-being-tired-of-hillary-clinton.htm#ixzz3kkZLhksV

Great economy of words...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 02:26 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Clinton's first two years were a lot more left that the latter six. I think she's learned from Bill's and Obama's terms that the Republicans aren't going to negotiate regardless of any righty moves.

And sometimes the question should not be,"Was he left enough?"...but rather...

..."Was he more protective of the legitimate concerns of the left than any Republican who opposed him would have been?"

That last question can be answered with a loud:

Yes he was!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 02:27 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

EXACTLY!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 02:37 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

So mentioning someone's political stance is now a character attack. You right wingers are so touchy.
roger

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 02:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

roger wrote:

So mentioning someone's political stance is now a character attack. You right wingers are so touchy.

I can only say you have an odd notion of what constitutes a "political stance".

RABEL222 wrote:

izzythepush

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 03:13 am
@roger,
So ultra conservative is an insult? From this side of the pond Lash's views would definitely be considered ultra conservative.

How would you define them?
0 Replies

korkamann

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 03:44 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Trying to reason with Hawk is useless, Korkamann.

Oh, Frank, I do not entertain any illusion regarding the poster, Hawkeye. In my personal opinion, he is an interesting strain, forming an riveting mental study as his mind appear stupefyingly impervious to the feelings of others, also coupled with a kind of superficiality only found in one desperately longing to be noticed, similar to the loudmouth show-off Donald Trump.*

There were three posts [I don't read the bulk of Hawk's messages and responses.] in which he said he would "grab a tit" and his reference to is "Ni...r" alright to use... and this latest piece of crap, "Hillary has a thin résumé".....There is something seriously defective with the way he perceives and or characterizes the world and IMO, might extend beyond a grave need for attention. This man could very well be an ignorant redneck alcoholic, and this just might account for his crude, barbarian behavior.
________
On a related note: The strangest aspect of Donald Trumps' behavior is that his inflammatory rhetoric appeals to a surprisingly large number of GOPers, with a few, Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindal, Chris Christie to a lesser extent, trying to emulate the trumpeter. America appears headed towards a downward slope. I hope this phase the US is going through will not be too painful!
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 04:28 am
@izzythepush,
Rabel is far more right wing than I am, so it's a preposterous comment.