CHENEY USES THE "F"WORD IN THE SENATE! proves his guilt???!

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:53 am
Hi Col Man! You like those smileys, huh? I'll see if I can find a link.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:36 am
Hi 2u2 Smile
yes i love my smileys..... im a smiley kind of guy Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
and thx 4 lookin 4 a link 4me Smile
0 Replies

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:07 am
Here ya go! it was during an interview with Rolling Stone magazine! Not all that inappropriate, really.
http://www.politicalwire.com/archives/2003/12/07/kerry_uses_f_word.html
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:08 pm
I still find it ridiculous some are making such a fuss about it. Maybe I had a liberal upbringing that was too liberal?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:12 pm
I'm not offended or surprised. We all know adults use that word from time to time and we also know that Cheney is a jerk off, so no big deal.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:13 pm
Mr. Green That pretty summarizes it.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:15 pm
The fact that Cheney said the 'F' word is no big deal, IMO. In 2004, most adults use that word at one time or another. The fact that he said it on the floor of the Senate bothers me. The fact that he was unable to control his emotions is pretty scary for a man who is a heartbeat away from the presidency. Cheney is a loud mouth bully, just like W and the rest of his inner circle.

When Dick told Leahy to F--- himself, was he promoting homosexuality? Shocked
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:18 pm
Well these are the people who are up-in-arms over Howard Stern.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:21 pm
doglover wrote:
The fact that Cheney said the 'F' word is no big deal, IMO. In 2004, most adults use that word at one time or another. The fact that he said it on the floor of the Senate bothers me. The fact that he was unable to control his emotions is pretty scary for a man who is a heartbeat away from the presidency. Cheney is a loud mouth bully, just like W and the rest of his inner circle.

When Dick told Leahy to F--- himself, was he promoting homosexuality? Shocked

The only thing that keeps Cheney in office is that if something happened to him George Bush would be president and that's pretty terrible to contemplate.......
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:22 pm
I, for one, am appalled at this. Cheney has disgraced his country with this vile profanity, and I think he should have his balls cut off and fed to Paul Wolfowitz for this.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:22 pm
Well, I do think politicians should have some emotions. Calling f*ck ones in a while is actually quite amusing in my eyes, as long as it doesn't escalate.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:24 pm
No! He should have his balls cut off and fed to Paul Wolfowitz!
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:26 pm
Well, the biggest punishment in that case would be for Wolfowitz.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:30 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Well these are the people who are up-in-arms over Howard Stern.

They're hypocrites LW.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 05:52 pm
hahahahaha you guys are funny Laughing Laughing Laughing
keep up the good work Smile
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 08:07 pm
KC, you would try to poison the Assistant Secretary of Defense Shocked
Quote:
No! He should have his balls cut off and fed to Paul Wolfowitz!
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 08:19 pm
speaking of howard stern i checked his website out recently and he has got a funny picture of the F.C.C. http://www.howardstern.com/archives/fccfascist.jpg
now thats funny Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 08:33 pm
Good for Cheaney. It's not something I'd want to see repeated with any regularity, but Leahy is a big boy. I'm sure he didn't even blush.

If all Stern did was utter the "f-word" once or twice a year I'd be on his side.

I'm not aware of Kerry using the "f-word" on TV, but I think the criticism of his using it in his Rolling Stone interview was not that it was offensive as much as it was somewhat pathetic that Kerry felt the need to get edgy to appeal to Rolling Stone's youthful readership.
0 Replies

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 08:37 pm
Certainly. He should be stuffy because as a politician, he's better than everyone else and never swears, right?
Some people know their audience, is all. You want a good interview, you be real.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 08:44 pm
Yeah. Think the problem with the Rolling Stone interview was that Kerry was so obviously not being real. Just being a stuffy politician trying to act like he was one of the kids ...
0 Replies