IS IT GETTING MEAN AROUND HERE??

Foofie

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 12:29 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

farmerman wrote:

sorta like what youre doing ?

No, Gob1 was appointed by God. How else could he be that sanctimonious?

One might be confusing "sanctimonious" with greater life experience, with little reason perhaps to eat humble pie (actually with the largesse to share one's life knowledge).

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 01:27 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
One might be confusing "sanctimonious" with greater life experience, with little reason perhaps to eat humble pie (actually with the largesse to share one's life knowledge).

We see this all the time now where acts are taken completely out of context of the lifetime achievements of the actor. The left has long pushed for this because they want those who do wrong to be beaten severely, and taking into consideration that the mistake was made by a generally good person tends to get in the way of placing of heads on the guillotine.

Those of use who have put in decades of perseverance and chalked up a record of success will have our views taken more into consideration than those who dont have that quality of track record. The stupid will as usual go the other way, and never get better at life.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 08:32 pm
@Foofie,
[/quote]

[/quote]

Or one might be confusing 'sanctimonious" with greater life experience, because one is dumb as a box of hair and has never been introduced to a dictionary. Yes, I think thats the actual reason.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Ionus

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 09:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Ionus offers nothing, he's rude, nasty, bigoted
You mean bigoted like hates heterosexuals ? You have a hide mentioning rude and nasty . Shall I show you some of your posts, little ms dizzythetush ? I have told you before, stop following me . You should put me on ignore, it is unhealthy to have your degree of obsession with me . I know you want a good slap around the face and some rough sex but I am not into that . Thanks, but no thanks .

It speaks volumes that you think gomer is a scientist . He has deep emotional problems, drinks excessively, has told you all his pity story and posts "science" as a collection of nouns thrown amongst fools who dont know any better . Everyone ! This is gomer hand holding time .
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 07:28 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I agree. The A2K Izzy/Setanta/Farmerman clique bullies anyone who dares to express an opinion they disagree with. It makes reasonable discussion impossible.

I agree for the first two, but Farmer and I have disagreed on stuff and managed to keep it civil, always.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 09:47 am
@Olivier5,
I never realised I was in a clique with Setanta, does he know?

The only clique I'm aware of is the sad pathetic men who are scared of women clique. There's quite a few in that one who get really nasty with those who aren't threatened by women's equal rights. Max, Ionus, BillRM, Hawkeye, Nonono, Gob1 and a few other sad half men.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 09:50 am
@Olivier5,
omg

that is a funny combo to put into a clique

I'm usually not a fan of quotes, but I'm glad you did this

I'd have missed that piece of high humour Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 10:05 am
The A2K Izzy/Setanta/Farmerman clique
I wanna join. Are there dues?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 10:29 am
@edgarblythe,
Just send me your bank details.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 10:35 am
@izzythepush,
I need you to contact my banker. He is Mr. Ralph David, of Nigeria. bankofnigeria .com. He will make the arrangements, thanks.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 10:36 am
@edgarblythe,
I think he's the one Max uses, he told Max about the cliques the rest of us were unaware of.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 10:43 am
I got credentials. I suck up to all the cool posters.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 11:25 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I never realised I was in a clique with Setanta, does he know?

The only clique I'm aware of is the sad pathetic men who are scared of women clique. There's quite a few in that one who get really nasty with those who aren't threatened by women's equal rights. Max, Ionus, BillRM, Hawkeye, Nonono, Gob1 and a few other sad half men.

It appears Ionus' intemperate criticisms have gotten to Izzie, and he is overcompensating a bit.

In any event all this stuff makes it's purveyors look rather small and petty. That the commentary on this thread has itself come to perfectly illustrate the truth of the thread topic is highly ironic. Odd that none of the players appear to notice that.
farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 11:47 am
@georgeob1,
When the author composed and submitted the proposal for this thread, she hd it reviewed for policy and QA. I dont recall that the proposal had any mention of irony or bisthmuthy.
I shall have to chide her for that sjortcoming for future submissions. Thanks for notcing.

PS, she als spends a lott time on spelling
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 03:07 pm
@farmerman,
Much of this thread could and should be moved to either a games section or to hysterical rantings by asswipes (in many cases). Lately it's become nearly absurd as 3 dimwitted individuals have started slopping around with each other (in threads at least) proclaiming their own individual niceness and extreme genius (all while snarking and making spelling and factual errors.

At least it offers the occasional laugh.
farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 03:40 pm
@Sturgis,
I wanted to discuss maybe some solutions to the problem but I can see that most everyone really BELIEVES that they are right and everyone else is an idiot.
I can live with that but it makes me nuts sometimes
glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 03:49 pm
@farmerman,
Geez, don't let it get to you. Some of the posters can't even tell when folks agree with them. I think of them as even tempered, they are angry all the time.
0 Replies