Help - I've asked her out but too soon - where to from here

Gargamel

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 01:28 pm
Word.
0 Replies

Giant

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:43 am
It's all over guys and girls by the looks of things.

Did a phone call. We never got much going on the phone. I wanted to know what's happening and where I stand.

Called her to watch a comedy with my friends and me - got more I don't know what I am doing, I'll see etc etc.. Called when she was not home so I left a text in french what's up "name" how are you -no reply.

I finished the phone call with - if you ever want to do something you have my number so you can call me etc etc..

Thanks everyone for help anyway - I know next time how to handle it better - no dumb pick up lines for sure ! I think it might have worked out a lot differenly if I was a gentelmen from the start.

I'll leave it at this so that we can have a good working relationship like we do now, and I'll get over her and move on - no point in taking things any further - It's best for both of us. It was never meant to be by the looks of things. I never got a no but I got the message with the same meaning and she got my message so its' over.

Thanks Slappy & co
0 Replies

Giant

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:45 am
O.k. - now I better hope that nobody from my work looks at this website cause I have accidenly left her name! Ups! Shows I am not thinking straight.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 04:14 am
Giant, I would like to congratulate you on being the first person in the long and illustrious history of this site to say thank you to Slappy.

It's never happened before.

We are witnessing history.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 07:48 am
Giant, just edit your post and take out her name.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:18 pm
Hey dude,

At least you had the balls to go after her. There is nothing worse than feeling like a pussy.

Even though I have no idea what that feels like.

I remember overdoing it big time when I was nineteen, and I spilled my guts to this girl right before she got on her plane home to Georgia. She had been a friend of mine, and not only did she not humor my affections, she stopped calling me to hang out at all after that.

I learned quickly that pride is the name of the game. You have to convinve yourself that you don't need anybody, and if a girl likes you, it will drive her crazy if play it right--give subtle hints but don't let her know.

Of course there are always roofies.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:11 am
Roofies: It's what's for breakfast.
0 Replies