Help - I've asked her out but too soon - where to from here

Giant

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:49 am
O.k. - thanks - I'll ask her if it's o.k. to call her outside work - and we will go from there.

Will keep you posted.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 11:09 am
Oh, and if she ever wears lipstick around you, it's a huge sign she wants it doggy style in the breakroom.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:23 pm
Rolling Eyes

'Scuse me...I need to get a kleenex. Would lip gloss be safer?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:14 pm
Eva wrote:
Rolling Eyes

'Scuse me...I need to get a kleenex. Would lip gloss be safer?

Nothing's safe from me....
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:20 pm
Uh please don't fall for her if she wants it doggystle on your first date.
Bitches won't make you happy...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:26 pm
Agreed Hamster. Doggioe style should never come before the 5th date. Blow jobs after the thrird. Of course, once you're married you don't get either. Also, please note you are only 11 posts away from becoming an "enthusiast". Go for it.
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:30 pm
You talking to me Nick? I thought something like 400 would be the boundary for becoming an enthusiast, but whoever listens to ol hamster...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 02:44 pm
Hamster I was designated "enthusiast" after my 250th post.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 03:16 pm
NickFun wrote:
Doggioe style should never come before the 5th date. Blow jobs after the thrird. Of course, once you're married you don't get either.

HUH???

Wrong-o.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 03:24 pm
What parts wrong Eve? The part about not getting anymore after you're married?

Just kidding of course.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:02 pm
I heard that's not a joke. Actually, I heard there was a certain food, that once a woman eats, will force her never to give head again:

Wedding cake.
0 Replies

Giant

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:42 pm
Guys guys - let's get down to earth!
O.k. - things are far away from that!

I have been overanalysing stuff way to much as someone said - she did in fact sleep with the earings on cause she had them on the night before and the next day at work she took them off when I did not see it cause her ears were all falling off - NOT in front of me as a signal guys and girls.

Well today we talked a bit about anything and everything normall like friends would do and I relaxed a lot more and it was o.k. we talked quiet a bit I asked her lot's of questions about her etc...

Later on since the phone list is in the staffroom and said "can I ask you a question" and she said yes what. let's imagine that I did not have you phone number and I asked you for a phone number (holding a pen in my hand) can you give your phone number? She said but you already know my number - and I said yes but if I did not - she goes but you do know the number - then I said you know what I mean don't you.

A bit later on I said o.k. I will rephrase the question but you have to answer me with a yes or no o.k. she said go ahead.

I said is it o.k. if I give you a call sometime. She said "if you want to you can" (something like that)

Then next time I walked past she gave me a smile -

On the bad side of things - since i asked for some advise from some other people at work before going on this site some of them were showing some signs that they know something about me and her etc..

Anyhow - she has never said no to anything - she is not running away from me but she is not running into my arms either.

Phone call - (or text message)

That's next - I guess I have to find something to talk about and get something going first before asking her out anywhere.

Confused
0 Replies

Exister -

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 11:42 pm
NickFun wrote:
Agreed Hamster. Doggioe style should never come before the 5th date. Blow jobs after the thrird. Of course, once you're married you don't get either. Also, please note you are only 11 posts away from becoming an "enthusiast". Go for it.

You serious about the doggie style and blowjob? Never heard that before.
0 Replies

Exister -

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 11:58 pm
Giant. I think you're right about over analyzing. It's best to be natural and let things flow. I also wouldn't of asked about calling in such a complicated way. IMO, just a 'can I call you sometime' would've done the trick. However, she didn't say no and smiled later on. I think she likes you but is more of a conservative type of girl. She isn't going to jump into anything and is a foreigner trying to make it in the US. I say take it slow and be honest cause thats the way she's playin it.
0 Replies

Giant

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 02:52 am
O.k. - she is French we are all in New Zealand and I am a foreigner from Europe so there.

She has lived here only a year and me over 10 years. She is about 5 years younger than me.

Yes I thing I need to take it slow -
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 07:41 am
You rambled a little too long about the phone number thing...should've just said "hey, can I give you a call later on?" instead of putting her on the spot like that. Not a very confident way to come across.

It doesn't sound like she's too into you, but just give her a call and see if she'll go out for a drink or lunch with you at some point. If she doesn't sound interested, move on.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 07:48 am
If she's French, just get her drunk and give her a razor. All will be good. But seriously, I have to agree with Slappy. It doesn't sound like she's into you.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 07:55 am
Giant, how about if you watch while me, Slappy, and cavfancier violate her?

Just kidding, of course.

We wouldn't want you watching.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 09:40 am
Dammit Gus, if you forget to bring the wiffle ball bat this time...it's CURTAINS!
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 10:37 am
Hi
I agree with everything Stuh said. You are probably coming across as too eager, too "needy," and you hardly even know this person.

You've asked her out twice and got turned down twice, don't analyze why, it doesn't matter. If she wanted to go out with you she would have accepted or would have asked you out herself by now.

Time to move on. She's not the only person in the world to go out with.
0 Replies