or Thorazine
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 07:59 pm
She's off tonite, dys.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:03 pm
Boys? I don't know how you Bears do things, but that wouldn't make me feel any better.

BTW, I think we've pretty much screwed a whole page of McG's thread (sorry McG). That's probably about enough. :wink:

(Just in case you can't tell through my nicotine (lack) induced demeanor changes, I've been chuckling since you called me circulation impaired. Laughing )
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:07 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
.BTW, I think we've pretty much screwed a whole page of McG's thread (sorry McG). That's probably about enough. :wink:
quote]

Golly, what a shame......

laughter is good for the circulation btw..... :wink:
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:07 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Boys? I don't know how you Bears do things, but that wouldn't make me feel any better.

BTW, I think we've pretty much screwed a whole page of McG's thread (sorry McG). That's probably about enough. :wink:

(Just in case you can't tell through my nicotine (lack) induced demeanor changes, I've been chuckling since you called me circulation impaired. Laughing )

Oh, come on, it's about vicious, bloodthirsty bastards. What better place for you goons to gather?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:08 pm
McGentrix wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Oh, come on, it's about vicious, bloodthirsty bastards. What better place for you goons to gather?

Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:21 pm
Laughing Too funny McG,

BPB: My circulation worries are behind me, believe me. I'm only gonna tell you guys this once, so listen closely. Keep your women away. :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:23 pm
Up a little past your bedtime aren't McGentrix?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:12 pm
<taking notes>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 10:25 pm
<scratching butt>
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 12:23 am
An exhaustive study of approximately 30 samples drawn from active A2Kers (active is somewhat subjective for this purpose) has produced the following results:

I am madly in love with 7%
I usually love 22%
I like (in varying degrees) 45%
I vascillate between like and annoyed 20%
I moderately dislike 6%
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 12:33 am
And back to our regularly scheduled programming:

I think it all comes down to what we consider tolerable. If terrorism is still way up there in the minds of most Americans, and if more voters think going out of our way to not annoy terroists makes us safer, Kerry will be elected in November. If more people think standing up against people who commit unconscionable terrorist atrocities is preferred to just 'taking it', Bush will be elected in November.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 12:51 am
I feel ignored Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 12:57 am
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
I feel ignored Rolling Eyes

Als de kat van huis is, dansen de muizen. :wink:
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 12:59 am
..dansen de muizen op tafel. But very good Walter :wink:
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 01:06 am
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
..dansen de muizen op tafel. But very good Walter :wink:

Didn't guess that you have the exact translation from the German proverb Surprised
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 01:09 am
Ehm I'm afraid not... I do know him in English (which can be of help): when the cat's away the mice will play. By the way, "dansen de muizen" is also correct (sorry), it can be both "dansen de muizen" and "dansen de muizen op tafel".
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 01:15 am
It's actually the same in Danish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish ... and Dutch :wink:

http://www.worldofquotes.com/author/Proverb/272/
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 01:19 am
Nice site Walter.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 07:42 am
Foxfyre: "If terrorism is still way up there in the minds of most Americans, and if more voters think going out of our way to not annoy terroists makes us safer, Kerry will be elected in November. If more people think standing up against people who commit unconscionable terrorist atrocities is preferred to just 'taking it', Bush will be elected in November. "

I don't get why you people think that! You are falling for the republican line that Bush is the only one who can "protect" us. Why?
Bush knows little of bravery. John Kerry was in combat. He's no wimp.
He's a tough man and he knows how to get things done and has gotten things done, whether people agree with him or not. Look at his record! Honestly, I would like to see some evidence to back up this belief that only Bush can deal with terrorists! And while you're at it, why you think he's done a good job so far!
0 Replies