Is she telling the truth? Should I trust her..

PAPALOTAPUSS

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 09:49 am
@PAPALOTAPUSS,
Punkey hit the nail on the head earlier. It's being made a fool of I can't stand. If she wanked him off then I'm more annoyed and want revenge.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 09:53 am
@PAPALOTAPUSS,
Revenge on her because she wanked someone off after you kicked her out of your home?

The whole thing is messed up.

You didn't want her around and then are upset because she went to someone else?

The more time you spend on this, the more foolish you will look to others.

Move on.
jespah

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 10:58 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Move on.

I left for 2 hours (almost 3), got my knee looked at, got a tire fixed, and made and ate a lovely omelet for lunch -- and this is STILL being discussed?

No good will come of the details. And they mean nada. Who the hell cares? And before the OP says he does -- NO. STEP BACK.

Do you belong to a gym? Then go punch a punching bag there. Imagine his face, or hers, or the friends or Donald Trump's for all I freakin' care. The whole notion of beating up the guy who got your girl is a fantasy. The reality of such fights is bruised knuckles or worse, and property damage, maybe even an arrest.

You broke up. What happened after that is irrelevant. You were broken up. That means she can **** the next person she sees if she wants to.

I know that's not fun to read, but it's the truth.

You are broken up. Her sexual behavior after that isn't cheating. It's called her life.

Delete her contact info. Throw away or send back her possessions.

And visit the gym, and punch that bag until you knock some sense into yourself and realize that the details don't matter and they will only drive you nuts.

PS It was a good omelet.
PAPALOTAPUSS

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 11:30 am
@jespah,
We weren't broken up. So yes it is cheating!!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 11:38 am
One of the problems I see for our poster, and with many relationship threads, with many humans, is that there is this tendency to think we own others.
When this comes up about girlfriends or boyfriends, I roll my eyes. Did you take vows of some sort? Did you have a well discussed understanding? Even in marriage one doesn't own the other. It's like some people-owning disease. I'll have to come up with a name for it.

I'll start with youaremineallminemania.
I think that could be improved on.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 11:47 am
@PAPALOTAPUSS,
PAPALOTAPUSS wrote:
Lets be clear, I tried to kick her out and after an hour of not leaving I tried to drag her.

that's called breaking up
PAPALOTAPUSS

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 07:19 am
@ossobuco,
We're not married but we had an understanding you unhelpful prick. We had boundaries like not flirting, touching, staying at houses of the opposite sex, not seeing strippers etc. We had clear boundaries and she broke them. I own nobody just like nobody owns me. But she was a big part of my heart which has now gone. Grow some emotion or post elsewhere please.
0 Replies

PAPALOTAPUSS

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 07:21 am
@ehBeth,
Yes, and if you read the thread you'd know we made up the next night. It was then, while she was sleeping in my bed, that I checked her phone and saw the messages.

PS I certainly won't be looking for advice on this forum again. Bunch of know-it-alls who must clearly have amazing social lifes.
0 Replies