Is all hope lost? Typical "I want him back"

whisper

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 06:24 pm
I am going out! Infact I kissed another guy last night (big mistake, I wasn't ready for that)

I'm going on vacation in a little under two weeks, and I'll be gone for a week. Maybe I wont even tell him I'm leaving, just so he has no clue. Hmmm.... *raises eyebrow*
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 06:46 pm
Whisper--

"Things" won't turn around. You'll turn yourself around. You've been with this guy for a year, so learning to live without him will take a bit of time. Vanishing on vacation is a good idea. You'll be a Woman of Mystery--and Suspense.
0 Replies

Christina82

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 07:27 pm
No worries sweetie. Your 17, he 18. You may think you know what you want for yourself in the future, like him as your companion, but that will change as you change. Summer is here! And college and just around the bend! Forget him, block him on your instant messenger.

He probably wants to get back with you or wants to know that you still, in some way, want him. It's a confidence-booster/game kinda thing. He's just trying to feel ya out if you feel the same as before and if there's possibly a chance of you two getting back together, although he may not possibly want to. Wanna crush his ego? Stop talking to him and ignore him, muahahahahaha *evil laugh*. Hehehe.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 07:48 pm
When do I stop, you asked, whisper...

When, and only when he approaches you--says he was wrong, he made a mistake, and he wants another chance.

If he doesn't do this--carry on without him.

If he does-- the decision is up to you. Sometimes, a relationship is made stronger when one learns the value of the other in this way. Or, you could just be prolonging a real hurt--if he turns out to be the cad he appears to be. Its your chance to take.

But, avoid him. Make it hard for him. It has to be completely his doing--and he has to go out of his way to talk to you about it.

So, the 'trick' here is in your mind. Don't be 'waiting' for him to do this. Go on with your plans... If he happens to approach you before you become uninterested or involved with someone else--OK. If not, you are already moving on with your life.

{{{{{{encouragement}}}}}}}
0 Replies