how can I make him want me ?

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:02 am

I f***** up. I had a one night stand With a cool guy I've known of him for 5 years .. we finally met in New York this Tuesday ... he was so charming. He got me tipsy and we had sex ..the next morning I told him I liked him. it was like after sex everything changed ... I want to get his attention and make him want me. we haven't spoke since Tuesday, the last thing he told me was "call me" . I haven't text him yet and I haven't called him... what can I do to gain his intrest (even tho i messed up)? should I contact him ? what do I say? I just hope he doesn't throw me away just because he already got what he wanted

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:59 am
@thaliastarz,
Sounds like a real prize.

Good luck.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 01:21 am
@thaliastarz,
If the last thing he said to you was "call me," then call him.

As a guy, I can say that for me one of the most attractive things I could find in a potential parter is that if when we're together, I feel like I can be myself. Not feeling pressured to live up to anyone else's expectations.

Others may not value that as much, though.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 08:27 am
@FBM,
Some of us, men or women, don't like manipulators (see her other thread).
FBM

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 08:34 am
@ossobuco,
Ah. OK. I had a look at it. Thanks for the heads-up.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:06 am
@thaliastarz,
thaliastarz wrote:
the last thing he told me was "call me" . I haven't text him yet and I haven't called him... what can I do to gain his intrest

since you apparently don't know how to listen, you can work on your listening skills

(on your other thread you said you texted him - this one you didn't - gotta wonder about your reporting skills as well as your listening skills)
thaliastarz

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:22 am
@ehBeth,
Geez I can't help but to feel that you guys are making me out to be a bad person . When all reality I just left out those details on accident, along with other details that I thought didn't need to be mentioned because I just wanted a short story so that way y'all can answer my question .... but nobody wants a short story how about I give you the full story .... please read my new thread in about 5 minutes
It's going to speak about all that took place ...
How bad is it to want a guy to like me just in case if I feel like he doesn't ... I really really like this guy I think I just messed up
0 Replies

thaliastarz

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:24 am
@FBM,
I just wanted a short story so that way y'all can answer my question .... but nobody wants a short story how about I give you the full story .... please read my new thread
It's going to speak about all that took place ...
How bad is it to want a guy to like me just in case if I feel like he doesn't ... I really really like this guy I think I just messed up
ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:25 am
@thaliastarz,
we answered your question

given the other small details you've provided I think you're lucky we were as polite as we were
FBM

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:44 am
@thaliastarz,
I don't know you and would not presume to judge you. But I'm pretty sure you'll just be messing up more if you keep thinking along the lines of "manipulating him" and "making him" like you. Play it straight. Be yourself. He will either like you or he won't. You have no control over that. You have no idea what influences he's living under. And that works vice versa. Honest dialog will bring you closer, I think.
thaliastarz

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:04 am
@ehBeth,
Well here you go ... a brand new spanking thread
thaliastarz

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:04 am
@FBM,
Yeah we're going more honest dialogue
0 Replies

thaliastarz

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:13 am
@ehBeth,
I really want to call him later on today maybe a decent time around like 7 o'clock ...I don't know what I should say .. I was going to start off by saying that I apologize and I think we stepped off on the wrong foot... maybe I shouldn't be so damn cliche.. so what do I say when I call him ? And is that even a decent time
ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:33 am
@FBM,
listen to FBM

he's a smart guy

FBM wrote:

I don't know you and would not presume to judge you.

But I'm pretty sure you'll just be messing up more if you keep thinking along the lines of "manipulating him" and "making him" like you.

Play it straight. Be yourself.

He will either like you or he won't. You have no control over that. You have no idea what influences he's living under. And that works vice versa.

Honest dialog will bring you closer, I think.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:36 am
@thaliastarz,
Don't overthink this.

Call him, say hi, if you had a good time with him - tell him that. Let him know you're interested in seeing him again.

If he's interested, he'll likely respond positively.

If he's not interested, that's ok too. You'll have learned something for the next time you meet someone new in person.

(there was no need to start another thread - you could have just added the important details here)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 11:03 am
@thaliastarz,
Ok, I'll check out a new thread about spanking.
Is that a grammar mistake or is this all a put on scenario?
You know, you can possibly manipulate him by letting him spank you.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 11:09 am
@ossobuco,
And now you're trying again to manipulate -

"did I do something wrong can I get him to like me back somehow?"

Listening to FBM is a good idea for you.
0 Replies

Kellymirth

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 12:14 am
@thaliastarz,
You should make sure he likes (not just sex) you as well. You may pretend to be calm and post some statement to attract his attention. If he has no response, just give up.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 12:50 am
@ossobuco,
"Ok, I'll check out a new thread about spanking. "

My email emergency link service alerted me to this post, Osso.

Nice to see it still works after all these years.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 05:01 pm
@Lordyaswas,
On QI Stephen Fry said someone stated that every name can be improved adding spanker. I can't find the actual quotation, but from now on I will think of you as Lordy Spanker Aswas.
0 Replies