What's your dream car?

Sublime

Wed 8 Jan, 2003 08:24 pm
No NSX anymore
I do think Acura is making some other combination of letters to replace the NSX. CRX? Something.... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Wed 8 Jan, 2003 08:51 pm
My dream car is the one I presently own: a 1998 Lincoln Town Car. What a ride! Exclamation
0 Replies

bigdice67

Thu 9 Jan, 2003 07:18 am
The CRX is the european version of the Honda/Acura Del Sol, so I think that combo is out...

Hey, will! what a nice ride, yup.

My wife has her dreamcar, she says, the Alfa Romeo 147. It's really nice, too.
0 Replies

Sugar

Thu 9 Jan, 2003 10:07 am
A 1963 Corvette. Split window coupe. And it's got to be red. It's just got to be.

http://www.1963corvette.com/carview.php?view=302

Anyone have $50,000 I can borrow?
0 Replies

urs53

Thu 9 Jan, 2003 12:15 pm
Well, I guess I have to correct BigDice. I do love my Alfa Romeo 147. BUT - I would trade it in for an Alfa Spider any day!

One of my dream cars when I was a teenager was the Mini Cooper. Then I drove one for four years. Quite an experience. I absolutely loved this little car. And I never want one again! It's like driving a kart every day. Lots of fun. But it shouldn't be your only car.
0 Replies

margo

Thu 9 Jan, 2003 01:44 pm
I'd like a little car.
One that goes when you want it to, stops when you want it to, and gets you from A to B.

Oh, yes, and doesn't let the water in! Confused

Can you tell I drive a Toyota?? Question

I used to crave a red sports car, but then had one for 6 months and I don't want it any longer!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Sat 11 Jan, 2003 08:14 am
I wouldn't kick a Nash Metropolitan out of the driveway...

Although I might park it in the front yard and use it as a planter...
0 Replies

Pitter

Sat 11 Jan, 2003 08:45 am
I want a 2003 Tata 4x4 Doble Cabina. Anybody ever heard of that one? Figure I'd be the only one on my block. And if I can't have that I'll settle for a restored Russian GAZ.
0 Replies

BillW

Mon 13 Jan, 2003 06:25 pm
http://revista.autoscout24.es/imagen.asp?imatge=/Fotos/NOT558telcoline_doble.jpg
0 Replies

the prince

Tue 14 Jan, 2003 03:13 am
As a self confessed car freak, I have a long list - but on the top of the list are Aston Martin DB4 (yep James Bond) and a BMW 7 Series (yep, James Bond again)....

I also dream abt a Ferrari (red) and a Maserati (black)

If only they gave bonuses as they used to !!! Laughing
0 Replies

urs53

Tue 14 Jan, 2003 10:26 am
Gautam, I'm with you. If I can't drive my Alfa Romeo anymore I want to have a Maserati as my next car. And black, yes! You are right!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Tue 14 Jan, 2003 10:56 am
BillW, my stepmom's got a 55 T-Bird, it's gorgeous.

I've been lucky enough to drive most people's dream cars...I actually just drove an Acura NSX yesterday, and drove one a while back, too. I've also driven Porsche Boxsters, Carreras, Vette's, BMW M3's, 7-series...the list goes on.

I'm now driving what was my "realistic dream car," a 2000 BMW 3-series coupe, but the novelty wears off too quick, and I'm always thinking of what my next ride will be. My ultimate dream car would be either a platinum Lamborghini Diablo, or a Ferrari Modena....kind of dig the Mercedes CL600 coupe, too.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Tue 14 Jan, 2003 12:50 pm
Right now I'd take a 2003 BMW 330Ci convertible, grey green metallic, 5-speed, sport and premium packages.

I drove a Viper once. I couldn't keep it under 100MPH/160KPH. The thing had so much power you could easily lose the back end and wrap yourself around a tree or another car. Remember Alex Zanardi.
0 Replies

BillW

Tue 14 Jan, 2003 05:37 pm
SDH, 1st off - Welcome aboard, second - is you MIL dating, I'm jealous!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Tue 14 Jan, 2003 06:03 pm
Bill, unfortunately for you, yes. She's married to my dad.

They built a garage on their house, and it's heated and air conditioned for the car.

When the new T-Bird came out, she was thinking of getting rid of her 55 to get one...we basically told her she was on crack and to keep it. She kept it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Wed 15 Jan, 2003 03:06 pm
Oh, comon. We all know THIS is Slappy's dream car:

http://www.babez.de/newpics3/beetle/newtitel.jpg
0 Replies

BillW

Wed 15 Jan, 2003 04:04 pm
Slappy, I'll take it off her hands - even trade!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Wed 15 Jan, 2003 04:17 pm
Don't tell me that hideous thing is a car?

Just saw some pics from the Detroit Autoshow... Two words... Cadillac Sixteen, now that's a big car that I like!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Wed 15 Jan, 2003 08:53 pm
You're very close, cj....my dream car is actually that same one in purple, and don't forget the flower in the dash.

And people...please pray for me.

I let my girlfriend(?) take my car for the night/tomorrow....I'm seriously on crack. I never let people drive my car...and I've never even been with her while she's driven, so I don't know how bad of a driver she is...probably better that way.

I'm not sleeping tonight.
0 Replies

the prince

Thu 16 Jan, 2003 04:05 am
Slappy, I admire yr courage !!

When I was in a relationship, a long long time ago, the only thing that was out of bounds for my bf was the driving seat of my car !!!

I just hate it when someone fiddles with my seat, steering wheel and mirrors settings. Thank god my current one stores individual settings in memory !!
0 Replies