how do i get over him

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 02:21 pm
I have finally made the decision to get over I a guy I fell so hard for but I now face the problem of getting over him. I can only see the great feature in him but I know it just isn't meant to be. How do I get on with my life

Ragman

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 02:25 pm
@ZAQWSXCDE,
Question for you: how did you get a long before you met him?
You'll do just fine. Let it go 'cause it just isn't meant to be
ZAQWSXCDE

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 02:30 pm
@Ragman,
before I put some of my focus on a different guy and most on my school work
Ragman

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 02:43 pm
@ZAQWSXCDE,
OK. Are you done with school? If you're done with school, what about furthering your education? What about your job?

Relationships will come and go, but making your partner all or most of your focus is not the wisest choice. Refocus your priorities. Make yourself first..and if you have committed partner, then your partner is next...a high second place.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 02:54 pm
@ZAQWSXCDE,
You've come to that decision for a reason.

1. I suspect because mentally he was taking up way too much of your time, sleep and study.

Dig deeper as to " why " it was not meant to be, you know the answer. In that, keep reminding yourself of that answer.

You know study is important and it doesn't last forever. Time heals all sweet.

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 03:55 pm
@ZAQWSXCDE,
How? Slowly, a little at a time. Each day, in fact in every second you will move forward taking tiny almost shuffling steps at first, then bigger and more confident strides as you meet new people (not necessarily of a romantic nature) and take part in new experiences. After some time has passed you'll notice your smile and laugh have returned.

Life shall go on, stay strong and maintain the positive nature within you.
Sure enough you may remember him; yet, he won't encumber your every moment any more.
0 Replies