What was the first video game you played?

phenom

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 10:06 am
Mine was Alex Kidd In Miracle World on Sega Master System. Well that's the earliest I can remember anyways. Classic, just classic
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 12:26 pm
i've posted on here and i cant remember what i posted... and i didnt feel like looking through the 17 pages... but i remember the game i FIRST played.. it was Oregan trail... remember that the game that was on the big graint FLOPPY disk? i would die everytime from like small pox... it was great... i loved that game
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 12:42 pm
Pong, then Atari home console (Space Invaders; Tank War). Then we got a Commodore Vic 20 "computer" with several games.

Someone earlier posted about Miner 2049'er. I remember that game. I think I played it on an Apple II computer. I had several games for the Apple II ...
0 Replies

XBOX MAD

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 06:02 am
The first game i ever played was call of duty its da best
0 Replies

needanswers

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 06:43 am
Mine was Tetris, which was played on my first Game Boy...anyone remember the old skool Game Boys and how big they were?!?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 02:11 pm
I had a friend who was a professional jai-alai player in Florida. I'd go in the locker room and there'd be 9 guys with Game Boys playing tetris...at the highest speed.
0 Replies

phenom

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2004 04:46 pm
need_answers wrote:
Mine was Tetris, which was played on my first Game Boy...anyone remember the old skool Game Boys and how big they were?!?

Remember?! I still use mine! She's a gem! Built like a brick and just as heavy Smile

And I got the old Gameboy Gallery on it, with Flagman, and Concrete Factory, and the juggling game and the one where ya whack moles. Great for the long car rides it was!
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2004 08:54 pm
Quote:
Mine was Alex Kidd In Miracle World on Sega Master System. Well that's the earliest I can remember anyways. Classic, just classic

I spent many hours on Alex Kidd. I didn't think anyone else had even heard about that one. See page 15 Smile
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2004 08:56 pm
Space Invaders and Pac-Man on Atari. Then Donkey Kong and Frogger.

I found a game the other day for Nintendo gameboys, it had frogger on it. To play it now, its so simple and outdated. Esp...compared to some of the games I have played with my kids...or have seen.
0 Replies

Diamonte

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 12:39 pm
my 1st video game
The first video game I ever played was Baldur's Gate. My dad was playing it and I came up and asked 'What is that your playing?' And I got hooked on it Very Happy
0 Replies

William1987

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:12 pm
I spent so many hours on Balders gate about 2 years ago...
Couldnt get past those two Basalisks and the dudes in the cave that i assume was really close to the end of the game.
0 Replies

Kyle esq

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:59 pm
First game was Age of Empires...the very one.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 08:23 pm
Pong, then Asteroids, then Space Invaiders, then Breakout. I was the Breakout champ! Thinking back I can't believe how much time I wasted playing Breakout.
0 Replies

Spawn

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 11:25 am
first game i playd was Darth Forces
0 Replies

XBOX MAD

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 08:36 am
rayman
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 09:06 am
Quote:
...anyone remember the old skool Game Boys and how big they were?!?

Shocked Laughing Very Happy Smile Neutral Sad

Anyone remember when you had to go to an arcade at the mall if you wanted to play video games?
0 Replies

Steelborn

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:45 am
The very first game I played was this game called StarGlider on an old Atari ST computer, when I was 2. Now THAT's old school.
0 Replies

mc awsome

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 04:14 am
mario kart on the nintendo 64 =]
0 Replies

Thaiva

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 09:10 am
THe first video game I ever played was 'Crach Bandicoot Warped!' but to me, it sucked major. It had lame graphics, one hit you're dead, and the stupid enemies!!!!! IT WAS SO BAD< I_ oops, sorry..... * ranting moment*
0 Replies

Thaiva

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 09:12 am
>.< sorry mods, just was really mad at that stupid game....... sorry again...... Embarrassed
0 Replies