relationships

kwazi

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 06:37 am
He hurt me a lot I loved him beyond measures but one day I found out he had several affairs going on.after a while it seemed he had let some of the women go but there was this one he capt making excuses about leaving her. eventually I got fed up as the disrespect flOoded and the constant fighting so I left.

I was single for 7 months trying to put back my life. Unexpectedly I met this guy who is 2 years younger than me and we are still together its been 14 months now. He's been the greatest and I adore him.

Problem is now my ex has been trying to get back with me for sometime now and he says we don't have to date he can just come meet my parents and talk about making me his wife. you know if he was just any guy I would not care but I once thought he was my one . I don't even know why I'm entertaining this because I have a wonderful man.

Does it happen that sometimes we meet people who are not ready for us but still need a little growing up but eventually they are good enough to be reunited with us?
What would you do if you were me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 675 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Josie Burness

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 09:33 am
@kwazi,
My view is once a cheater, always a cheater. I wouldn't trust him. Stick with the man you have.
kwazi

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 10:32 am
@Josie Burness,
Thanks josie I appreciate your opinion
0 Replies