Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 01:03 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Live in a smaller city like I do and it is one of the safest places in the world.

Until it happens. Lots of small safe cities have had mass shootings. Residents of El Paso probably thought it was safe too.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 01:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Until it happens. Lots of small safe cities have had mass shootings. Residents of El Paso probably thought it was safe too.

More opinion? Got any proof of "lots of small cities have had mass shootings"?

oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 01:19 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Either you think regulating large size magazines can help, or you don't.

I think it can help. But I like them, so restricting them hurts.

Thus my stance of gritting my teeth and looking the other way instead of either opposing or supporting such a restriction.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 01:20 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
First we need to get a proper definition of what a "large capacity magazine" really is.

How about: Any weapon or magazine that holds greater than ten rounds, and any detachable rifle magazine that holds greater than five rounds.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 01:22 pm
@oralloy,
That sounds worse than what the anti-gun people have been pushing.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 01:25 pm
@oralloy,
I'm sure school kids would appreciate you suffering a little pain if it meant they might live to see their 20's.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 02:00 pm
@Baldimo,
I'm not wasting my time running through it, but there's more mass shootings than days in the year and they didn't all happen in Chicago.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 02:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm not wasting my time running through it, but there's more mass shootings than days in the year and they didn't all happen in Chicago.

Of course you are going to waste your time, expecting you to provide any proof of anything you claim is next to impossible. It's a cop-out, plain and simple.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 02:39 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
and any detachable rifle magazine that holds greater than five rounds.

I'd say ten rounds.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 02:39 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
As for your nonsense about blood, it's already been pointed out that gender identity is far more complex than that and that life can't be dumbed down so you understand it.

Talk about complex. The Trans dude in Canada recently posted a video saying he couldn't go swimming because he had started his period and didn't have any tampons... this is a person with a mental disorder, men can't have periods and that man has no where to put a tampon.
https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1160647670714601472

So how complicated is it that a man is trying to convince people that he started his period and forgot his tampons.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 05:20 pm
@Baldimo,
I dont see that its really your business what someone else considers themself to be.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 10:42 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:
As for your nonsense about blood, it's already been pointed out that gender identity is far more complex than that and that life can't be dumbed down so you understand it.

Talk about complex. The Trans dude in Canada recently posted a video saying he couldn't go swimming because he had started his period and didn't have any tampons... this is a person with a mental disorder, men can't have periods and that man has no where to put a tampon.
https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1160647670714601472

So how complicated is it that a man is trying to convince people that he started his period and forgot his tampons.

It's not complicated, if the trans male has not had his uterus/ovaries removed he actually does have a place to put a tampon...I am not an expert, but if I'm mistaken there are actually people here on A2K who are much more knowledgable than I.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 01:09 am
@glitterbag,
It's not about knowledge it's about bigotry and his own inadequacy.

Quite a lot of gun nuts have been mocked for needing a gun to make up for their lack of manhood.

Most would laugh it off, Om Sig David used to like talking about it a lot.

Baldy would get very upset though, and I mean very upset. He also got upset about the thought of a transman catching a glimpse of his tiny fellow in the toilets.

He's not exactly a complex character.
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 01:51 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Quite a lot of gun nuts have been mocked for needing a gun to make up for their lack of manhood.

It is the nature of a leftist to engage in name-calling. It is because leftists are incapable of using facts and logic.
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 01:52 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
That sounds worse than what the anti-gun people have been pushing.

Keep in mind that under the NFA, people could still get larger magazines so long as they went through the NFA registration process.

I don't propose an outright ban. Getting a large magazine would be more like getting a sawed-off shotgun.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 03:06 am
@oralloy,
And simple minded fascists prefer to live in a World of fantasy.
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 03:08 am
@izzythepush,
I as well have noticed those traits in leftists.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 03:12 am
@oralloy,
I doubt you've noticed anything. You live in a World of delusion and made up facts.
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 03:26 am
@izzythepush,
Your inability to point out anything that I'm wrong about speaks for itself.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 06:11 am
@oralloy,
IOW, you're ready to suffer the mild inconvenience of seeing something you have no need for getting banned, for the sake of saving human lives, including potentially your own... That's my boy! It shows you have a tiny little bit of humanity left in you, something which wasn't obvious so far.

0 Replies