Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:12 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

RABEL222 wrote:
i am tired of hearing the same tired arguments over and over again even though they have been proved wrong over and over again.

Except, reality hasn't actually been proven wrong.

Stay in your lane, everybody is laughing at you.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:15 am
@glitterbag,
Name-calling and ridicule is the standard leftist response to facts and reality.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:18 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:
Is that you on the bottom left, Coldy?

Why, Ollie, are you making fun of flamboyant gays? Shame on you!

I'm a little surprised that you are claiming coldjoint is flamboyant! I really don't think this is a wise step for you.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:22 am
@oralloy,
reality no, your posts yes. largely because they don't reallyreflect reality but opinion only,
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:25 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. My posts are filled with facts, I can always back up everything that I say with reputable cites, and you cannot point out any untrue statements in my posts.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:33 am
Did orange psychopath just invite foreign governments to interfere in our election ??? Wow...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:55 am
Rachel Maddow details shocking allegations of corruption involving Elaine Chao and Mitch McConnell
“I mean, this is the sort of thing you would find out was happening in some banana republic around the world"
https://www.salon.com/2019/06/11/rachel-maddow-details-shocking-allegations-of-corruption-involving-elaine-chao-and-mitch-mcconnell_partner/

Because conservative news wouldn't tell you this...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 01:13 am
Soon, republicans will blast democrats for their failure to prevent global warming over the last decade...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 01:50 am
Rick Santorum: Trump Was Just Using ‘Filler Words’ When He Said He’d Accept Foreign Help
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rick-santorum-trump-was-just-using-filler-words-when-he-said-hed-accept-foreign-help/ar-AACNJ4l

Filler words like uhhh, "collusion" and...
conspiracy
deceit
graft
scam
bunco
cahoots
connivance
craft
dodge
flimflam
guilt
guiltiness
gyp
plot
racket
scheme
skunk
sting
trick
whitewash
bait and switch
bill of goods
con game
diddling
double-cross
fast shuffle
flam
fradulent artifice
shell game

???
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 02:16 am
Oregon governor signs bill to decide presidential elections by popular vote, not Electoral College

Oregon governor signs bill giving state's electoral votes to national popular vote winner
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/448290-oregon-governor-signs-bill-giving-states-electoral-votes-to-national

Now Trump and the elites cannot buy electoral votes in Oregon...
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 02:28 am
Don't forget, the House passed 250 bill's that McConnell refused to put to a vote in the Senate. That's why nothing gets done!
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 03:48 am
@TheCobbler,
Nothing gets done because the Democrats refuse to work with the President. All they care about are their witch hunts.

Stop the witch hunts and start working with the President and all sorts of things could get done.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 03:49 am
@TheCobbler,
Letting Oregon's voters decide Oregon's electoral votes is hardly buying them.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 06:01 am
@oralloy,
Nothing gets done because the president refuses to work with the voters. He repeatedly won't compromise. He shuts down the government rather than compromise with the voters when we want something other than what he wants. He thinks we are a monarchy and he's king. We aren't, not yet, though the Republicans supinely surrender to his one man rule..
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 06:05 am
@oralloy,
What you mean is that you back up your posts, when you actually bother to produce citesm which is far from always, with people whose OPINIONS agree woth yours and claim they are facts.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 06:51 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I'm a little surprised that you are claiming coldjoint is flamboyant!

Your obsession with me only makes you look like the petty spiteful person you seem to be. Just so you know. Stop before you embarrass yourself even more than you already have.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 07:31 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
What you mean is that you back up your posts, when you actually bother to produce cites, which is far from always,

I have always made it clear that I will provide a cite every single time someone asks for one, and I have always done so.

MontereyJack wrote:
with people whose OPINIONS agree with yours and claim they are facts.

The left's dislike of facts does not make them opinions.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 07:32 am

https://i.imgur.com/KIV3Bqf.jpg
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 07:32 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Nothing gets done because the president refuses to work with the voters. He repeatedly won't compromise. He shuts down the government rather than compromise with the voters when we want something other than what he wants.

Nothing gets done because you're waging a witch hunt against the President.

Stop trying to lynch the man and he'll work with you.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 08:16 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/62308080_1764434383659941_5781022956759023616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQn26w29hRM_t3wenKtsdZ9anYAsptIVyRZYFhGIbpfia2biZZi_LBsovB344fYYkYroSw2KQJYR6axg_23TmTPi&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=c10c0a0cff58670dfcea0603440ed1ef&oe=5D9AE352
0 Replies