Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 12:12 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Why are you so zealously defending a pretty apparent crook?

Setting aside the fact that it is far from apparent, I don't like that leftists try to violate my civil liberties for fun.

I like that Trump protects me from leftists who are out to violate my civil liberties for fun.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 12:21 am
@oralloy,
we don't like that you and trump glory in violating Americans' civil rights for fun.
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 12:29 am
@MontereyJack,
You cannot provide any examples of such behavior by me, by any other conservative who posts on a2k, by Trump, or by any other prominent Republican politician.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 03:16 am
@oralloy,
Trump and rightist gun zealots defend murderers violating American's civil right for fun..
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 04:19 am
@MontereyJack,
You cannot show any examples of any such behavior. Not by Trump. And not by any gun rights advocate.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 09:10 am
@coldjoint,
Other civilized countries like france recognize the realities of human biology and have public outdoot toilets. We are falling well behind progress. Repubs bitch and whine. Dems try to find solutions.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 09:25 am
Im for public toilets. Far as i can see youre just for bitching.
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 09:45 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Other civilized countries like france recognize the realities of human biology and have public outdoor toilets. We are falling well behind progress. Repubs bitch and whine. Dems try to find solutions.

As I recall, California is firmly under Democratic control.

If Democrats try to find solutions, why hasn't the problem been solved?
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 09:50 am
@oralloy,
Thank you for your creative input in solving the problem.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 10:05 am
@oralloy,
Well one problem is rhat cslifornia neen for almosr a century mow since the dust bowl okies where people forcedj out ofshitty red state economles fled too because the living is easier there so cali has had to solve the rest of the countrys problems. The fact that under demo rule they have the fifth biggest economy in the world proves that overall theyve done pretty well.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 12:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Im for public toilets. Far as i can see youre just for bitching.

Did you see the picture? I am glad stuff like that is OK for you, but I wouldn't stand for it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 12:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
overall theyve done pretty well.

So well they want to pay for illegal health care. How stupid is that when Californians cannot afford insurance? Very stupid. And in the mean time typhus and the Bubonic plague are making a comeback because of the filth people are living in. There is no way to defend that kind of stupidity.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 01:06 pm
I have grown tired of the republican b s spouters so have decided to just check in every few days to see if the spouters are still spouting. I only read what the rational posters are saying. I don't have to read the republican posts because they haven't changed a word of their lying garbage since 2016.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 03:00 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I have grown tired of the republican b s spouters

Good. Bye.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 03:03 pm
**We still don't know who paid off Kavanaugh's huge debts right before his confirmation.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 03:14 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
**We still don't know who paid off Kavanaugh's huge debts right before his confirmation.

Maybe because it is none of your business.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 03:48 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

We still don't know who paid off his accusers to falsely testify against him. We know all but one have admitted they made it up, and no one else has come forward to back the original liars story of a house party. Seeing as how there is no statute of limitations on rape in the state they lived in at the time, why hasn't she since filed a police report? That's right, she was lying and would go to jail for filling a false police report.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 04:35 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
I don't have to read the republican posts because they haven't changed a word of their lying garbage since 2016.

You cannot point out a single untrue thing in any of their posts.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 07:52 pm
Quote:
Democrats Announce Investigation of ACME Mfg. Co. for Selling Defective Products That Always Let Trump Get Away

Quote:
During this time period, numerous Democrats have used ACME products in their political machinations, however, due to the humiliation involved, very few were willing to discuss their experiences on the record. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi offered the following statement.

“I remember when Trump called me into the Oval Office to discuss funding the border wall, and I had this feeling that he might try leaving before I could get on camera and cut him down with childish name-calling. So I took some ACME Wall Paint and made a fake archway into the next room. Sure enough, 2 minutes into the meeting, he runs out, but somehow he runs THROUGH the archway I painted. I tried running through the archway after him, but I hit the wall face-first and splayed out flat against it. That’s why I have this bandage on my nose. It is NOT – as some people have suggested – from cosmetic surgery. That’s the other bandage on my nose.”

https://www.imao.us/index.php/2019/06/democrats-announce-investigation-of-acme-mfg-co-for-selling-defective-products-that-always-let-trump-get-away/
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies