Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 06:53 am
Oh yeah! House and Senate are both going after McConnell & Graham (& few others) for their Ru$$ian connections.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 06:56 am
@oralloy,
Apparently it does not purify arsenic well, and a few other toxins. And who gets rich selling you these purifiers?

You may also need one of these soon...

https://d2fzf9bbqh0om5.cloudfront.net/images/645252/main/soviet-gas-mask-gp-5-masks.jpg?1549545084
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 07:26 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
OMFG - you're male? Let me guess, you're an MRA. Well obviously you're an expert. You don't even get solipism.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 07:37 am
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 07:46 am
@hingehead,
A poster boy for misogyny
coldjoint

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 12:22 pm
@snood,
Quote:
A poster boy for misogyny

As opposed to a poster boy for victim hood and group think, like yourself? Shocked
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 01:22 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
House and Senate both going after McConnell & Graham...

One chamber might, the other (Senate), much less likely. At present McConnell has the power to determine what is getting done, so unless there is a monumental shift in the Senate (and at least a staying steady in Congress), this isn't going anywhere.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 08:49 am
Trump: Am I being audited because I'm a Christian?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/26/donald-trump-tax-returns-audit-christian-marco-rubio-ted-cruz/80976252/

Trump is further from the truth every day, not very Christ-like.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 08:54 am
Arkansas passes law allowing rapists to prevent victims who want an abortion
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/arkansas-abortion-law-that-will-let-rapists-sue-victims-husbands-second-trimester-a7561066.html

Every day the republican party's attacks on women become more brazen, all because they want to take women out of the voting booth and put them back in the kitchen.

Make America great (for men) again... (cynical)
izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 09:02 am
Quote:
A transgender woman has been fatally shot in Dallas, Texas, according to local police.

Muhlaysia Booker, 23, was found dead on a street on Saturday morning, and police are investigating the case as "homicidal violence".

Police said it is unclear if her shooting was a hate crime or motivated by retaliation.

Last month, Ms Booker was assaulted during a traffic accident, which was filmed and shared on social media.

Dallas police have declined to comment on whether she received any death threats before this latest shooting.

They added that there is no evidence linking her murder to Edward Thomas, a 29-year-old man who was charged with assault against her in April.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48332977
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 09:06 am
@TheCobbler,
Rapists? It sounds like this bill is aimed at giving fathers some rights to their unborn child. It mentions "spousal rape", but how often does that really happen. What really upsets pro-abortion groups is men having any say at all in the process. If a man and woman are married, he should have a say in the abortion process as 50% of that child is his DNA. It seems people like you and the left don't want me involved at all, 2nd class citizens who are only good for paying for the child she wants to keep.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 09:08 am
Iraq war vet hammers Trump for plan to pardon war criminals: ‘These are premeditated, cold-blooded murders’
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/iraq-war-vet-hammers-trump-for-plan-to-pardon-war-criminals-these-are-premeditated-cold-blooded-murders/

One again Trump weakens our standing with our allies.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 10:53 am
@Baldimo,
When men can get pregnant and carry the baby theyll deserve the say. Until then the womans say kis what should go
Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 11:01 am
@MontereyJack,
Do women get pregnant on their own?
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 11:16 am
@Baldimo,
Just did some quick calculations. The mans nevessary comttributionvlasts roughly thirty seconds. The womans contribution lasts at least 21 years, roughly 22,000,000 times as long. So the man deserbves 1 twenty two millionth of the voice of the woman in the decision.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 11:20 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Just did some quick calculations. The mans nevessary comttributionvlasts roughly thirty seconds.

That's pretty funny considering the courts consider the "necessary contributions" last about 19 years... If you think a fathers contribution is the sperm, that must mean you were a pretty shitty dad, must not have been around for your kids.

Quote:
The womans contribution lasts at least 21 years, roughly 22,000,000 times as long. So the man deserbves 1 twenty two millionth of the voice of the woman in the decision.

I've been a father for 21 years and I've contributed just as much to my sons as my ex-wife has. This is more a comment on what you really think about men as a whole, why are you so self hating?

P.S. could you try and do a better job from your phone, it has a spell check just like a computer does. Don't be lazy, correct your posts.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 01:11 pm
8 years of a republican governor in Maine

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/60665882_2218708568175560_3512801941207908352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeHlWRs7l8styRB3v6gddrHGczAa3g0RRDBaJBeVYKFYvCRuwB9kRxERZjrpWe3we-d2XG9mDKo25WhIb1s3W4DOWliUfgFerjO21fynHrrp6A&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=c5815fd4d49ce02e2b720c6ab6b5d011&oe=5D5DB0FF
Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 01:37 pm
@TheCobbler,
This picture was actually taken in Denver CO, where the DNC has been in charge for at least 30+ years. It's funny how you try to blame DNC failures on the GOP.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 02:09 pm
@Baldimo,
The mansNECESSARY conttibution to pregnancy is 30seconds or so. The womans NECESSARY contribution is nine months. Thats amilluon times as long. Thats why she gets muchmuch more of a say. Your wife is still the one who did the heavy lifting not you.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 02:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
I almost need a decoder ring to read your posts.

Quote:
The mansNECESSARY con pregnancy is 30seconds or so.

I feel sorry for your spouse if you think sex only takes about 30 seconds...

Quote:
The womans NECESSARY contribution is nine months. Thats amilluon times as long. TgTs why she gets muchmuch more of asay. You wife is stiil the one who did the heavy lifting not you.

So what. She didn't get pregnant on her own, there's already one story of such a thing happening, I don't believe it, but the story is there. As for who should have a saw on killing the baby, it should be a dual effort on both parents part.

If the woman is single then she gets to make the call on her own, but once there is a confirmed partner, like in a marriage, then it should be a call made by both, not just the one.