Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 03:11 pm
@Baldimo,
The ejaculation is what is necessary. 30 seconds pretty much covers it. Agter that its all the woman. Her body.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 03:20 pm
@MontereyJack,
It takes a lot of guts to admit to being a 2 pump chump.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 03:56 pm
@Baldimo,
Dont be an idiot. The rest of the sex is nice but all the guy is actually contributing is the few seconds hes actually ejaculating. After that its all the woman.
hingehead

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 03:59 pm
@Baldimo,
Yes, your experience translates to everyone's experience.

You are a classic non-empathic narcissist (yes, I'm aware of the tautology - but to avoid misunderstanding I've gone with it).
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 04:54 pm
Voting Rights Roundup: Michigan GOP attempts to sabotage redistricting reform by withholding funding
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/17/1858473/-Voting-Rights-Roundup-Michigan-GOP-attempts-to-sabotage-redistricting-reform-by-withholding-funding

The only way a republican can win in the next election is to cheat.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 07:16 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Iraq war vet hammers Trump for plan to pardon war criminals: 'These are premeditated, cold-blooded murders'

Collateral damage isn't murder. And Trump is (once again) right. We don't need to be punishing our heroes.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 09:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Dont be an idiot.

That's a bit like telling a tiger not to be stripy.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 10:53 pm
@oralloy,
It wasn't collateral damage by any stretch of the imagination. It was active going out and shooting civilians not dictated by any military necessity. And a whole lot of active and past military are really upset about this because their ctions make it look like our military feels free to kill wantonly and withut cause and we don't care. Which refelects badly on them and on us. We are a nation that says we repect the rule of law and the generaly accepted rules of war. When we don't, we lose any claim to morality. A number of them were convicted under strict military justice. When Trump goes against that, he abandons all claim to morality and justice and just panders to the bloodthirsty jingos.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 03:01 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
It wasn't collateral damage by any stretch of the imagination. It was active going out and shooting civilians not dictated by any military necessity.

I don't know each and every case here (apparently he is looking at pardoning a number of these cases), but that one really big case against those Blackwater mercenaries was very clearly collateral damage.

And since that case was clearly collateral damage, I don't trust any of the other convictions either.

MontereyJack wrote:
And a whole lot of active and past military are really upset about this because their actions make it look like our military feels free to kill wantonly and without cause and we don't care.

Most likely those soldiers are just leftists who like to falsely accuse America of acting this way.

MontereyJack wrote:
Which refelects badly on them and on us. We are a nation that says we repect the rule of law and the generaly accepted rules of war. When we don't, we lose any claim to morality.

Untrue accusations against us do not reflect on us at all.

MontereyJack wrote:
A number of them were convicted under strict military justice.

That doesn't make it OK to convict innocent people.

MontereyJack wrote:
When Trump goes against that, he abandons all claim to morality and justice

Freeing innocent people is the epitome of morality and justice.

MontereyJack wrote:
and just panders to the bloodthirsty jingos.

The bloodthirsty jingos are right.
snood

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 04:52 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

It wasn't collateral damage by any stretch of the imagination. It was active going out and shooting civilians not dictated by any military necessity. And a whole lot of active and past military are really upset about this because their ctions make it look like our military feels free to kill wantonly and withut cause and we don't care. Which refelects badly on them and on us. We are a nation that says we repect the rule of law and the generaly accepted rules of war. When we don't, we lose any claim to morality. A number of them were convicted under strict military justice. When Trump goes against that, he abandons all claim to morality and justice and just panders to the bloodthirsty jingos.

The former navy seal trumps considering pardoning was convicted of using a knife to murder a teenaged Iraqi prisoner. Using the term “collateral damage” to describe this action is obscene. And totally in character with the disaster of a person who used the term.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 05:02 am
@snood,
That big case against those Blackwater mercenaries was certainly about collateral damage.

Since the left demonizes collateral damage in that case, why should I trust their characterization of any other case?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 07:29 am
@oralloy,
Courts look at evidence and decide guilt. You just close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears as usual. Youre wrong
I am right.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 08:36 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You just close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears as usual.

You cannot point to a single instance where I've ever done such a thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
Youre wrong.

Defending innocent people is never wrong.

MontereyJack wrote:
I am right.

Your monstrous persecution of innocent people is anything but right.

You can always tell a leftist atheist from the way they favor atrocities against innocent people. No one who feared possibly having to answer to God one day would ever dare to do such a thing.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 10:15 am
@oralloy,
You lie. You make things up. You comfusr your opinion with fact.. You tortute logic. And that is the truth.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 10:45 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You make things up.

What has he made up? Be specific.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 10:58 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You lie.

You can't point out a single untrue thing that I've said.

MontereyJack wrote:
You make things up.

You can't point out a single untrue thing that I've said.

MontereyJack wrote:
You comfusr your opinion with fact..

You cannot point out a single occurence of me having done such a thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
You tortute logic.

You can't point out any flaws in my logic.

MontereyJack wrote:
And that is the truth.

No it isn't.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 11:28 am
Quote:
The Democrat Party: The Openly Supporting Party Of Death

Quote:
Killing the baby is not a “choice”, it is murder. The Matron Saint of the Demoncrat Party, Planned Parenthood, does not actively support adoption because there is too much money to be made off of the bloody backs of the helpless baby. Planned Parenthood floods Demoncrat coffers with tax-payer money in an attempt to keep baby murder “safe and legal.”

Democrats support Planned Parenthood and the right to kill babies. Remember, “All they who hate me love death.” In fact, they are actually in support of killing babies AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN BORN.

The link was said to be a Russian run site, but when I asked for proof Farmerman did not supply any.
https://freedomoutpost.com/the-democrat-party-the-openly-supporting-party-of-death/
Baldimo

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 12:01 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm not in favor of the new abortion laws being passed in AL and other states. On the other hand, I'm not in favor of the laws passed in NY and other states. Both sets of laws are in the extreme, how quickly they forget the Gov of Virginia and the radio interview he gave supporting the possible death of a child after it was born. There is a middle ground in these types of laws and so far we are pushing the extremes.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 12:06 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I'm not in favor of the new abortion laws being passed in AL and other states.

I agree. But there should be limits as there should be exceptions for incest or rape. Extremes make better attention grabbing news and since Trump's election that is all that gets reported.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 12:31 pm
@oralloy,
Oh come off it.