Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 07:33 am
@TheCobbler,
You don't understand the definitions of republic and monarchy so you make up your own.

Here are the actual definitions.

Quote:

monarchy
/ˈmɒnəki/

noun
noun: monarchy

a form of government with a monarch at the head.

synonyms: kingship, sovereignty, autocracy, monocracy, absolutism, absolute power, despotism; More
royalism, monarchism

"few questioned the moral justification of hereditary monarchy"

•a state that has a monarch.
plural noun: monarchies

synonyms: kingdom, sovereign state, principality, empire; realm
"the country is a constitutional monarchy"

•the monarch and royal family of a country.
noun: the monarchy

"the monarchy is the focus of loyalty and service"

Quote:
republic

/rɪˈpʌblɪk/

noun

noun: republic; plural noun: republics

a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

archaic
a group with a certain equality between its members.
"the community of scholars and the republic of learning"

You'll see that neither definition includes the 'elite,' that's just **** you've made up. What you're doing is far worse than ignorance, that just means you don't understand. You don't understand words so you make up your own meanings and demand everyone accepts those. That's delusional, and it's exactly what Oralloy does, make **** up because he doesn't understand reality.

Here's some advice for you, before you start pontificating about words, why not try googling the definition first, that way you can avoid looking like a complete numpty.

I doubt you'll heed my advice because the whole process would involve thinking, and clearly that causes you a lot of pain.

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 08:44 am

https://i.imgur.com/X54za2K.jpg
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 08:46 am
@izzythepush,
If a republic was controlled by the people then the US would not have a president that was not elected by the popular vote.

The electoral college is nothing more than a sham used to subvert the popular vote.

If a republic was a democracy then there would be only one party.

A republic is an illusion created to wrest power from the people and give it back to the elites.

Lobbies, special interest, elected officials bought in full by the oligarchy, big business with their tax breaks, theses are the instruments of a monarchy not a democracy.

The problem is when revolution sweeps in and brings change, that revolution is also controlled by the monarchy.

In a republic the monarch hides behind the elites just like the clerics do in Iran...

Your "royalty" in Britain are only figureheads hiding the true monarchs who who control the banks.

Ask Cindy Lauper, "Money changes everything."...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:02 am
@TheCobbler,
Your own issues with the political make up of your country have **** all to do with the definition of republic.

You can't change what words mean and make up your own definitions, like Humpty Dumpty, just because you're unhappy with how living in a republic has worked out for you.

All your arguments are spurious and irrelevant, you can't change dictionary definitions by making an appeal to the emotions. It's nonsense.

You're talking nonsense. I understand your heart is in the right place, but if you start spouting a load of nonsense and making **** up I'm going to call you out, just like I do Oralloy.

Let's keep it simple. Although I can't speak for all of them, I suspect most conservative politicians aren't republicans at all, but very fervent monarchists. That's not to say there aren't similarities between them and your Republicans. I'm sure there's quite a few, but that doesn't alter the fact they're not republicans.

You could avoid talking bollocks altogether by referring to both sets of politicians as conservative, which save for a few subtle nuances, means pretty much the same thing both sides of the Atlantic.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:02 am
Wow! New Zealand didn't waste any time time! They just banned semi-automatic guns in less than 24 hours!
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:05 am
@izzythepush,
According to Google the only difference between a republic and a monarch is that with a monarchy the power is more concentrated at the top.

It is still not a democracy...
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:14 am
White House Rejects Supremacist Label: “No One Has Done More Than Trump to Prove White People Are Not Superior”

By Andy Borowitz

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/59b9ad70b642a3562656002f/master/w_1298,c_limit/Borowitz-White-House-Rejects-Supremacist-Label.jpg
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:24 am
Dick's Sporting Goods removes guns and ammo from 125 stores
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/investing/dicks-sporting-goods-guns/index.html

Those micro penis republicans will need to shop elsewhere...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:26 am
@TheCobbler,
I didn't mention democracy, that's another red herring you've thrown out.

This is about your refusal to admit you were wrong calling conservative politicians in the UK republicans.

And because you're incapable of ever admitting you're wrong, another trait you share with Oralloy, you go off on a load of irrelevant, meaningless tangents.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:30 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/54524043_1114159075433965_1075445770670309376_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeELpFP_8HTA0syYSp1eKvjoUWRYeDTozv3d1k0VhRMSWgq6WuR8aVm7x9ed5ovlTzp0yVle-CZaNFJbYTwVhkwmKRoe36p87kKKZdXom6hF-w&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=1a0ddb924f479d1739d4aa45a0adf87b&oe=5D0F5703

Luckily, no one outside of the US has even heard of Trump (according to Izzy...).
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:32 am
@izzythepush,
Blah blah blah blah blah.....
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:35 am
@TheCobbler,
A distinct improvement. Your smartest response yet. Well done.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:37 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53803699_10213639655010146_8291086979383164928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeEAP0Yk5zKGBlvjieAxeJ3KdLW6j_mmw6Kc0Aqd-FqHEMfaNltOTrCyqt5xoRcy9IKt8tUBUfOvWJfIolkWmXAIy6IjRSgrEm1AC3ja-EADAA&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=fa76385586ca4cad95617a2a710ee6b4&oe=5D210E60
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:38 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy is back on ignore...

Now, that is my smartest post yet.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 10:04 am
@TheCobbler,
President Trump is not president of the world. This stupid woman was handed that sign and probably does not even know what it says. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 10:35 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
And because you're incapable of ever admitting you're wrong, another trait you share with Oralloy, you go off on a load of irrelevant, meaningless tangents.

Liar. I always admit it when someone shows that I am wrong.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 10:36 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Those micro penis republicans will need to shop elsewhere...

Actually it is freedom-hating leftists who all have miniature genitalia.

Scientists hypothesize that people express leftist values due to a subconscious reaction to inferior genitalia.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 10:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
if you start spouting a load of nonsense and making **** up I'm going to call you out, just like I do Oralloy.

You can't point out a single untrue thing that I've said.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 10:46 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Wow! New Zealand didn't waste any time time! They just banned semi-automatic guns in less than 24 hours!

Cite?
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2019 03:09 am

https://imgur.com/8dOI4gn.jpg
0 Replies