Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:17 pm
Quote:
As one example, a new report notes that 11 Christians are killed every day for their beliefs, mostly by Muslims. It looks at the ten most dangerous nations for Christians, and finds eight of them are Islamic nations.
www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/11-christians-killed-every-day-for-their-decision-to-follow-jesus/?fbclid=IwAR0j3LoO1gViKuvngW_DRPTVdnz81QNcliInCWb_oLRQisJpPjdpLUClRFY

But because such killings and attacks are so utterly common and routine, there is next to no media coverage of them, nor much outrage about them. Moroever, every time another Islamic jihad attack occurs, especially in the West, everyone seems to bend over backwards and claim this has nothing to do with Islam and we should not even speak about Islam. They say the Muslim religion should not be tarred and feathered because of the actions of these terrorists.

Before the doom and gloom about white supremacy look at what is allowed to go on. I doubt white men are behind this in Africa. But we do know what is responsible, and that is Islam, itself.
https://billmuehlenberg.com/2019/03/15/on-the-new-zealand-massacre/
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:34 pm
@coldjoint,
What part of "white Christian people going into Iraq and killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians" don't you understand?

What part of "white Christian people going into Afghanistan and killing hundreds of thousands of Afghan civilians" don't you understand?

What has happened in Syria???!!!

George W. Bush had God whispering in his ear, according to his own admission...

You are just as wrong as those you fear.

You are just more ignorant than the average idiot...
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh this is once again a stupid statement...

There are plenty of conservative politicians in his own country that I am sure he can name...

There seems to be something disconnected in your ability to reason that racism is global and not just relegated to the US...
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:42 pm
@izzythepush,
If it quacks like a duck it must be a platypus... (cynical)
oralloy

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:45 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians

Nonsense.

TheCobbler wrote:
white Christian people going into Afghanistan

Afghanistan shouldn't have been coming here and massacring thousands of civilians if they didn't want us to defend ourselves.

But that's the thing, isn't it? Leftists sided with the 9/11 attackers. That's the real reason why they are upset over our war in Afghanistan.

TheCobbler wrote:
killing hundreds of thousands of Afghan civilians

Nonsense.

TheCobbler wrote:
What has happened in Syria???!!!

Assad is committing genocide. You are justifying and excusing Assad's genocide.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:48 pm
@izzythepush,
Trump has no empathy...

He has insulted so many races and countries who are our allies that he clearly is a heartless hate filled tyrant.

Trump makes people feel bad and unwanted.

Who cares what he is thinking anymore?

He needs to step down and let these serious charges against him play out.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:49 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
What part of "white Christian people going into Iraq and killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians" don't you understand?

Those citizens died because of their proximity to the enemy. They knowingly sacrificed them so idiots could complain about it and make terrorists the victims.

You clearly do not have the knowledge to even discuss this.

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:49 pm
@oralloy,
Nonsense = Oralloy
oralloy

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:53 pm
@TheCobbler,
Your dislike of reality does not make it any less true.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:55 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
He needs to step down and let these serious charges against him play out.
Mr. Trump needs to stay in office until 2025.

There are no charges against him.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 05:43 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Oh this is once again a stupid statement...

There are plenty of conservative politicians in his own country that I am sure he can name...

There seems to be something disconnected in your ability to reason that racism is global and not just relegated to the US...

You're the one doing that, trying to claim Trump has more influence than he has. I have to admire your chutzpah, accusing me of everything you're doing. You must really have to go through some mental gymnastics to do that.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 09:24 pm
@izzythepush,
One of you thinks Trump has a huge effect on the world, the other none. How about meeting in the middle.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2019 05:07 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

One of you thinks Trump has a huge effect on the world, the other none. How about meeting in the middle.

Have you read my posts?

izzythepush wrote:

I'm not saying that Trump hasn't influenced the far right globally but blaming all of this square on the republicans and Trump is way too simplistic

https://able2know.org/topic/267070-762#post-6809181
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2019 05:13 am
@TheCobbler,
You don't understand what words mean, but then you try to force your ignorance on other people.

Republican only means what you think it means inside America. Outside of America it means someone who believes in a Republic as opposed to a Monarchy. The far right elements over here support the monarchy, so only a complete moron would call them republicans, especially when said moron had just been told what words mean.

I live in the UK, you couldn't even find it on a map.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 06:54 am
@izzythepush,
Almost one million families to be hit by Theresa May’s plan to end free school lunches, think tank warns
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/theresa-may-conservatives-free-school-lunches-cuts-poverty-a7747066.html

That funny, republicans in the US are trying the exact same thing...

But Britain's conservatives and those in the US are nothing alike... (cynical)

Talk about ignorance, you seem to manufacture and mass produce it...
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 06:59 am
@izzythepush,
Did you ever consider that a monarchy is a republic?

A country ruled by an elite few? A republic certainly is not a democracy in a pure sense.

This is were your stupidity seems boundless...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 07:08 am
@TheCobbler,
No because it's not a republic. It's a constitutional monarchy. Our head of state is the queen. Your head of state is the president.

I get it, you have problems understanding that words can have more than one meaning which is why you have to put anything into an American context.

Your limited vocabulary and ignorance all things not American wouldn't be a problem if you weren't so determined to shove your ignorance down other peoples throats.

It's called cultural imperialism, but in your case it's more like cultural fascism. Not so much, I know better than you, more I don't what the **** it is I'm supposed to know but it must be better than you, you, Yooessay! Yooessay! Yooessay!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 07:09 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

But Britain's conservatives and those in the US are nothing alike... (cynical)

I never said that. You're manufacturing things to argue against because you have nothing.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 07:10 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/54522483_10156545862677424_9161128954189316096_o.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeF0XyIk9AmZnZv2CtydD61vtUipNrP0mrGvU81hEXq0h2tn2ff6z9aInh1bFNNwiJH8htNOcuZivqtj9rwXiaAi5GPMi0rnbF7MNG8ueyIR6Q&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=ee21c190dca4918601f22eb8e6d65714&oe=5D0C802A
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 07:15 am
@izzythepush,
I haven't got time to argue with your ignorance Izzy.

If republics are ruled by elites and monarchies are rule by elites then republics are monarchies...

Simple substitution, something every 10th grade high school student knows...

Do I need to explain the meaning of the word "elites" to you?