Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 11:28 am
@najmelliw,
Quote:
PROVE IT

Why? I have proven what Islam is and you won't accept that. I do not want to waste anymore time on an intolerant emasculated you.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 11:57 am
@TheCobbler,
They were upset the NYPD did nothing, but for the last 2 weekends Antifa and some BLM group have been doing the same exact thing in Portland. Mobbing the streets and even blocking and "directing" traffic while the police watch on and do nothing about punks with metal pipes and Asp's attacking old people in their cars. You can give the fake outrage a break.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 12:13 pm
@TheCobbler,
To add to the BS call, where is the video that surfaced of these events? So instead the play some video of Trump talking and violence against blacks in the 1960's when Democrats were against blacks...
If the video's exist, they should post them, if they don't post them, then it didn't happen. There is lots of video of Antifa attacking people though.

0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 12:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
PROVE IT

Why? I have proven what Islam is and you won't accept that. I do not want to waste anymore time on an intolerant emasculated you.

So, rather than prove something, as you always want the left wing to do, you revert to an ad hominem attack. How mature!
coldjoint

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 01:44 pm
@najmelliw,
Quote:
you revert to an ad hominem attack. How mature!

An attack or a statement of fact, it is up to you, I know how I feel.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 02:39 pm
@coldjoint,
With your fingers?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 03:04 pm

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ldfxqa.jpg
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2018 10:21 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
The NRA defends people's civil rights.
The NRA takes money from Russia to get Americans to shoot each other.

More Russians, fewer Americans. That's the NRA's plan.
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 12:09 am
@coldjoint,
What's your plan? All you do is spout racist OPINIONS!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 01:19 am
@glitterbag,
More of a final solution than a plan.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:11 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
All you do is spout racist OPINIONS!!!!!!!

Show us what you consider racist. I can hardly wait.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:28 am

Quote:
Red Wave Rising: Over 12,000 Voters Change Party Affiliation in Wyoming – 90% to Republican

Most likely racists that vote. Laughing Laughing Laughing Vote being the keyword here.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/red-wave-rising-over-12000-voters-change-party-affiliation-in-wyoming-90-to-republican/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 10:40 am
The wonders of illegal immigration.
Quote:
Illegals Crime Report – October 11-18

Quote:
This week's criminal list includes rapists, child abuse and rape, and the arrest of a man who raped is one-month-old daughter.

Nasty and preventable.
https://www.libertynation.com/illegals-crime-report-october-11-18/

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2018 09:27 am

http://i68.tinypic.com/2n9erk4.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2018 02:00 pm
@Region Philbis,
Yep, it is a real shame that people wish to defend their country and comparing it to abortion is stupid, but not unexpected.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2018 09:38 am
President Trump promises to bring the middle class a new tax cut by November, somehow

Quote:
With Congress out of session until the midterm elections are over, it will be something of a challenge.

“Middle-income people” are set to be the beneficiaries of a brand, new round of tax cuts from Republicans on Capitol Hill, says Donald Trump, and the plan is to implement them by November. This, despite the fact that Congress is out of session until after the November 6 midterm elections.

But as the Washington Post’s Seung Min Kim reported, a “very major tax cut” is in the offing, or so Trump told his supporters at an Elko, Nevada rally. Per the Washington Post:

After his campaign rally in this northeastern Nevada town, Trump talked up the new round of tax cuts, but did not go into specifics. He said the cuts would be done “sometime just prior, I would say, to November.”

“We are going to be putting in and are studying very deeply right now, around the clock a major tax cut for middle-income people,” Trump said shortly before his departure back to Washington. “Not for business at all. For middle-income people.”

It took congressional Republicans about seven weeks of debate before they were able to send a tax cut bill to Trump’s desk to be signed at the end of last year. Meanwhile, it will be “prior to November” for just another 11 days.

It’s telling that Trump’s promise specifically highlighted the fact that there was a need for a tax relief for “middle-income” Americans that was “not for business at all,” as these were not features of the Republicans last round of tax cuts.

glitterbag

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2018 10:30 pm
@revelette1,
I saw an alarming political ad earlier on Television, paid for by Future45. I had to google the org because I never heard of it before. It claims to be an independent organization devoted to educating voters about the challenges facing our country. That's the blurb I took from the page, it also wants to restore conservative leadership in Washington. ????????? The ad actually screams DONT VOTE FOR ANY DEMOCRAT, those exact words. The clip is on the website....but I don't recognize any of the platforms the ad claims democrats support. It looks like a promotion campaign for a riot. It even has a page that makes it easy if you want to donate to the cause, there are blocks starting with $25,000 up to $100,000.

I understand why people identify with a party and why some choose to claim to be an independent....but this is starting to feel like a version of a crusade against a recalcitrant non-believers. My preference has always been to have a healthy blend at the helm of Government, that seems to force people to cooperate with each other for the good of the country and the American people. Well at least thats how I looked at it. But it's very different now, all day long you hear commentators, it's on social media, its a 24-hour character assassination party.

I really don't comprehend the vehemence on either side. Right now the Republicans hold the House, the Senate and the White House, is the goal to convince everyone to only vote for Republicans, one great big Republican party holding every seat in Government. I think it would be a terrible mistake to have only Democrats holding every political position....It's not that I don't try to understand the fantasy of the unattainable goal of having everyone attending the same church, all of celebrating the same holidays, all following the same traditions, liking the same music but maybe I don't want to belong to a church, I think Valentines day is a ridiculous tradition, and I don't want to dress like everybody else. It's as if the country has lost it's mind and we are attempting to create a cult. So which vision should we follow? whoi gets to pick the music? who tells us what hair styles are appropriate for men and women? Lastly, how long will I be able to write such a post without worry they will come for me in the middle of the night?
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:04 pm
You mean this magnum opus here? It's a TV commercial by that Future 45 outfit. Classy.