Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:04 pm
Quote:
Mystery Solved: Democrats behind purchase of websites implying US senators 'for sale'

Sounds like something Russia would do. Democrats are becoming increasingly inept at covering their lies.
Quote:
WASHINGTON -- Dozens of web addresses implying U.S. senators were "for sale" have been quietly and mysteriously purchased online, amid heightened concerns on Capitol Hill that foreign agents -- especially Russians -- might be trying to meddle in upcoming midterm elections.

An Associated Press investigation found the responsible party: Democrats.

The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee acknowledged to the AP that it had quietly purchased the addresses, which use a new internet suffix "forsale," in March for at least 27 incumbent senators facing re-election this fall and in 2020, without telling the senators. The cybersecurity director for the sergeant-at-arms, the highest-ranking U.S. law enforcement officer in the Senate, has been looking into the matter.

By all means, fact check away.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/23/mystery-solved-democrats-behind-purchase-websites-implying-us-senators-for-sale.html
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You're talking about a moron who still talks like a six-year-old,
The only politician that I know of who talks like a six year old is Al Gore.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:09 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
If they were fake, he would be able to prove it. He can't.
He has.
Indeed. I've posted evidence for CI many times showing that the mainstream media was lying about Trump.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Indeed. I've posted evidence for CI many times showing that the mainstream media was lying about Trump.

Goldfish have a longer memory than CI.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 09:08 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
He has.
The "evidenkce" you've posted, over and over again, swwems to deal FAR AS I CAN RECALL ONlY WITH CROWD SIZE AT tRUMP'S INAUGURATION, whhiic was ass the media said , smaller, in fact. Not a lie. On ealleged lie, which was not even a lie. Trump, on the other hand, demonstrably lies, distortys, misstates, and inventsd, repeatedly, shaelessly and flamboyantly, as has been repeatedly documened. Somehow the alternative right-wing media never sewm to deal with those lies, why is that. It's not the MSM who are lying, it's the rabid right wing.

the
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 10:32 am
@MontereyJack,
All false statements by Donald Trump.
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 10:43 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

You have never posted evidence of the mainstream media lying about Trump. Get a grip. Reality is fading away from you.

Here's your answer from Quora. https://www.quora.com/Why-is-mainstream-media-so-biased-against-Trumps-lies

Quote:
If Snopes is fact checking everything, then who is fact checking Snopes?
Ann Jennerjahn, studied at New York University
Answered Jul 6
Snopes includes footnotes to the sources it used. When I look something up on Snopes I usually click through to a couple of their sources, just to make sure that they are real sources and that they say what Snopes claims. So far they always do.

Sometimes I may disagree with Snopes’s overall conclusion or interpretation on a particular issue, especially if it is a case with gray areas, that they call ‘mixed’ (rather than True or False), but I have not found any fabrications.

There are also other websites that do similar fact checking, and I usually compare their answers. So far they have usually had similar results.

594 Views · View Upvoters
Upvote · 15

Baldimo

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 11:03 am
If the media and the DNC were serious about hacking computer systems, why have none of them really covered the IT staffer who worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz, that was arrested trying to leave the country... this guy they claim was not involved in anything dealing with the DNC hack but I don't buy it. The guy worked for the once head of the DNC during the election, he was attempting to flee to Pakistan, a country that is known to not really be friendly to the US govt, these were the same people who were hiding OBL. There has been a cover-up in this investigation and it's all to protect the DNC. People who would commit bank fraud against the major political party wouldn't just stop at there, information is much more valuable than money, information is power and Pakistan wants power.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 11:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
I would show you how Snopes lies but the "religion of Peace site has been moved or hacked. Here is what I get.

Quote:
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

There is a story archived there which shows Snopes lying about Muhammad. The Koran itself disproves their claims. It involved a billboard about Muhammad and some very uncomfortable facts Snopes said were not true but were plainly and easily proven true. They never retracted the story or answered the fact they lied. If they back an obvious lie it destroys the credibility they really never had.

Hopefully the site will be back. It is a fact based site and links to all the terrible things Islam says and many Muslims do.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 11:35 am
Here is the article
Quote:
There are no historical accounts of the Prophet committing rape or torturing people; he was known for freeing slaves, not "dealing" them.

The Koran is not a history book. It has examples of Muhammad doing both. So Snopes at best is telling a half truth and denying what it says in Islamic holy literature.
Quote:
The title, “the perfect man,” is poor translation from an Arabic phrase in the Koran, which describes the Prophet as an excellent example. But none of the items listed on the billboard appear in the Koran — they are historical events, and the accuracy of details surrounding them remain contested by scholars, the Muslim community to which Chaudhry belongs.

There are over 90 verses in the Koran that claim that. Arabic translations is an excuse. Another lie from Snopes. The article is an apologist lie.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/indiana-muslims-muhammads-deeds/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 11:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
The Snopes analysis in defense of Trump makes no sense. Everybody knows about Trump's bigotry and lies. His bigotry goes back many years that includes not renting any of their apartment to blacks, and paying for a full page ad to execute five innocent black kids for rape. DNA proved they were innocent, but Trump pushed to have them executed. Trump lied about Obama's birthplace for five years. What sane person does such a thing? How Snope is able to ignore these facts in support of Trump makes no sense.
Discrimination is illegal in this country. https://civilrights.findlaw.com/civil-rights-overview/what-is-discrimination.html
https://www.houstonpress.com/arts/btw-snopes-is-already-hard-at-work-defending-donald-trump-9137765
We also know that Trump called Mexicans rapists, and wants to build a border wall that will do nothing to stop illegal immigration. Trump wants to ban all Muslims from entering our country contrary to the US Constitution. What more evidence is needed to declare Trump unfit to be our president?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 11:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Everybody knows about Trump's bigotry and lies.

Everyone knows what they have been told by a complicit media that sides with globalists and has no respect for individual liberty. If you are stupid enough to believe what they say it is your problem. Real objective thinking people recognize hyperbole and smears. You just are not one of those people.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 02:46 pm
@maporsche,
Quote maporsche:
Quote:
In fact, if unemployment stays under 4.5% and the economy grows at 2% then there is never a[Social Security] shortfall.

Republicans say that 4% is in our grasp; if we hit those numbers then we can talk about raising benefits even more. I’d rather see those SS excesses put back into the deficit though. Since if we ever do hit 4% (we won’t) it will only be temporary.
Do you mean 4% unemployment or 4% economic growth?

4% unemployment might be achievable, although some say that is too low, (forces wages higher). 4% economic growth is great but hasn't happened since Bill Clinton left the White House.
maporsche

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 02:54 pm
@Blickers,
According to the Forbes article I read, the 4% refers to the growth numbers that Trump has said we will reach with that tax cut. I don't believe it will happen either, but if a Republican is saying 1) with this tax cut we'll hit 4% growth one minute and b) there is a SS shortfall right around the corner....well both aren't true (based on estimates).

The 4.5% number refers to unemployment.
maporsche

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 02:55 pm
@Blickers,
To restate this:

In fact, if unemployment stays under 4.5% and the economy grows at 2% then there is never a[Social Security] shortfall.

Republicans say that the economy growing at 4% is in our grasp; if we hit those numbers then we can talk about raising benefits even more. I’d rather see those SS excesses put back into the deficit though. Since if the economy ever does hit 4% (we won’t) it will only be temporary.
Blickers

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 03:02 pm
@maporsche,
I think the economy can hit 4% growth again but we have to make changes so the top 1% doesn't continue to enjoy all the benefits of our usually constant economic growth.

And then there is the enormous impact that robots will make on our economy, likely greater than the effect of computers even. How that plays out remains to be seen.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 03:22 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
so the top 1% doesn't continue to enjoy all the benefits

Who do you think made the most money under the Obama administration? The 1%, why was it alright then?
Quote:
During President Obama's Admin. 95% of all income gains have gone to the 1%.

https://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2016/01/during-president-obamas-admin-95-all-income-gains-have-gone-1
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 03:31 pm
@maporsche,
Trump's tariffs is another disaster. He may have attended Wharton, but he didn't learn the basics of Economics 101. He runs the administration as if it's his kingdom. There's no cure for stupid people like Donald Trump. https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-tariff-a-chart-from-econ-101-shows-a-basic-problem-2018-3/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 03:58 pm
The story from the website.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/snopes-perfect-man.aspx
Quote:

Married a 6-year-old
Owned and traded slaves
Raped women
Beheaded 600 Jews in one day
Had 13 wives, including 11 at one time
Tortured and killed non-Muslims

In fact, each of these is found in established and respected Islamic sources. However, most articles in the mainstream media ignored this point and simply took the word of Muslim community leaders that the billboard is "cowardly," "outrageous," "bigoted," and "untrue."

Each of those things are proven here with Islamic sources. Their credibility is unchallenged. Snopes lied.
oralloy

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 08:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You have never posted evidence of the mainstream media lying about Trump.
Yes I have.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Get a grip. Reality is fading away from you.
I perceive reality quite well.
0 Replies