Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

firefly

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 04:47 pm
@oralloy,
i really admire how proudly you display your ignorance.

oralloy

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 04:52 pm
@firefly,
How do you rationalize your inability to point out any facts that I am wrong about?
firefly

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 04:56 pm
@oralloy,
How do you explain your inability to see where you are wrong when it has been pointed out to you over and over again?

You just keep repeating the same misinformation over and over again.

It is a very proud display of ignorance.

firefly

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 05:05 pm
Opinion: Where is Trump's Emmy nomination?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/14/opinions/trump-white-house-drama-emmy-nomination-opinion-zelizer/index.html
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 05:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Legal Definition of obstruction of justice
: the crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process the defendant's obstruction of justice led to a more severe sentence
As I said, obstruction refers to interfering with an investigation that the government is pursuing, not to the government deciding to close down an investigation.

A perfect example of obstruction of justice was when Bill Clinton sent people out to hide evidence from an ongoing investigation.
firefly

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 05:07 pm
@oralloy,
Now you've moved on to flaunting your ignorance.

That's a little tackier than just proudly displaying it.

You are aware, aren't you, that Trump is an individual and not "the government"? He can certainly obstruct justice, and be held accountable for doing so.

I'm sure that statement won't jar your ignorance one bit.🤣
Below viewing threshold (view)
firefly

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 05:20 pm
Yup, your ignorance is truly awe inspiring.

As is the fact that at least 3 people in the last page or two have pointed out to you where you are wrong, and you still compulsively regurgitate the same ignorant incorrect statements.

Definitely awe inspiring ignorance.

But it is also quite boring, and I'd rather get back to discussing Trump. His ignorance actually matters, yours doesn't.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 05:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Wow! oralloy doesn't like the law definition of obstruction of justice. No wonder he's confused.
firefly

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 06:16 pm
@oralloy,
I hope you get some help with your OCD. You must get very tired repeating yourself endlessly.

Unfortunately, I doubt there is help for your chronic deeply ingrained denial or self-deluded thinking.

The president has nothing to fear from me, but, unlike you, Mueller understands the law and Trump has a great deal to fear from him.

And don"t kid yourself, Trump is scared. That alleged "witch hunt" has already turned up a lot of warlocks, and those close to Trump, or Trump himself, might be next--and he knows that.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 06:31 pm
@firefly,
Also, from the Mueller investigation so far. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury The indictments include "group is composed of four former Trump advisers." Getting too close for comfort.
oralloy

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 06:37 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
I hope you get some help with your OCD. You must get very tired repeating yourself endlessly.
Countering your untrue statements with hard facts is hardly OCD.

firefly wrote:
Unfortunately, I doubt there is help for your chronic deeply ingrained denial or self-deluded thinking.
Again note your inability to point out any cases of me being wrong.

firefly wrote:
The president has nothing to fear from me, but, unlike you, Mueller understands the law and Trump has a great deal to fear from him.
I understand the law quite well. That is why I've been able to correct all the untrue statements about it that people have made.

firefly wrote:
And don"t kid yourself, Trump is scared. That alleged "witch hunt" has already turned up a lot of warlocks, and those close to Trump, or Trump himself, might be next--and he knows that.
Trump knows that he hasn't committed any crime.

Trump also knows that after Bill Clinton it wouldn't matter even if he did commit a crime.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 07:44 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
obstruction refers to interfering with an investigation that the government is pursuing, not to the government deciding to close down an investigation.
If the person in charge of investigation closes down an investigation because he fears that he or someone he favors personally might be found guilty, then that person in charge has absolutely committed Obstruction Of Justice.

And Trump admitted that he did just that on national TV. His own ego told him that just by talking or tweeting, he can direct people's attention away from anything that might hurt him, and that is what he figured he could do on TV. He's about to find out how wrong he was.

With Trump's TV confession to Obstruction Of Justice, the only issues left are what else he's guilty of.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 07:50 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
With Trump's confession to Obstruction Of Justice, the only issues left are what else he's guilty of.

That is more idiotic every time I read it. There is nothing to prove it, and never will be. Everything he has done is clearly within his presidential power.

Plus Trump has gotten the Democrats to show their special kind of hate for the citizens and the Constitution. It is only going to get worse them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 07:51 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
If the person in charge of investigation closes down an investigation because he fears that he or someone he favors personally might be found guilty, then that person in charge has absolutely committed Obstruction Of Justice.
That is incorrect. Obstruction refers to interfering with an investigation that the government is pursuing, not to the government deciding to close down an investigation.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 07:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Getting too close for comfort.

In Feb.? What happened it never got close enough? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2018 08:10 pm

https://i.imgur.com/GcgGsbI.jpg