Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:36 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
AT 10AM THIS MORNING, WED. MARCH 14, THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS NATIONWIDE ARE GOING..

..are going to be used by the progressives to undermine our Constitution because the authorities refused to their job because of progressive policies,

Progressives create the problems and them claim they can fix them. It has been shown they can't time after time.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:38 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Don't be sillier than you normally are.

Answering his questions would help make you look less silly. Why can't you answer?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:40 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Students

It is not the students, it is political activists and agitators taking advantage of a tragedy to undermine our Bill of Rights.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:41 am
@coldjoint,
Facts do depend on truth though...
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:41 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
It ws 4am. I went back to sleep. Gon stuff yourself.

You've avoided multiple requests now for an explanation of just how your supposed prevention is supposed to work.

It is pretty clear that you have abandoned the claim and that it is likely impossible to justify.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your ilk caused the problem.. it's on your head to prevent it.

We have not caused any problem, and we are under no obligation to prevent anything.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:43 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Students across the country today called BS on the NRA, Trump, and Oralloy. En masse.

When whiny brats angrily denounce reality, reality continues unabated.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:44 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
The second amendment was not written so everyone gets guns, so the gun makers can maximize profits and support a corrupt political republican party!

It was not written to maximize gun makers profits. That is a lie, and a very stupid one at that. It doesn't help your argument saying such asinine things.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:44 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
These students are the future voters, and they will not forget the republican inaction on gun control.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWg4XOTVoAAE1s6.jpg
http://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/966078572321562625
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:46 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

So far you have shown me you know nothing about either of those things.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:46 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Which is why I always tell the truth.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:48 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
The second amendment was not written so everyone gets guns,

I disagree and if you read the Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers, you would know what you said was wrong.

Quote:
so the gun makers can maximize profits and support a corrupt political republican party!

This is just rubbish. Gun makers have their own lobby group, the NRA is supported by NRA members.

Quote:
The second amendment was written so the law abiding citizens have guns and the criminals who have a history of wrong doing, don't.

Care to point out in the 2nd Amendment where it mentions anything about law abiding citizens and criminals? You are making things up about the Constitution, which is to keep the govt in check, not the citizens.

Quote:
This is what background checks are for.

Where are background checks mentioned in the Constitution?

Quote:
Young people should not have guns except under strict supervision because, young people have a history of flying off the handle and causing mayhem, because they are immature and lack proper impulse control. (not unlike many republicans)

Think about what you just said here and put that in perspective with the left wanting to lower the voting age to 16... The rest of this comment is just pointless emotional leftist pandering.

Quote:
Like many republicans, they have under developed brains and over developed greed that clouds their common sense and ethical judgement.

I will point again to the fact people such as you want to give kids the right to choose their gender and take drugs to counter their natural hormones and you also think they are mature enough to have sex and decide on abortions. You have a twisted sense of what kids should be allowed and not allowed to do.

Quote:
The second amendment was created for the average voter to protect their liberty and right to reasonable happiness, it excludes the bully, criminal and tiny-dicked republicans, so they can wave them around and terrorize others and defenseless animals with them.

I once again challenge you to find any writing by the Founding Fathers that points to what you claim.

Quote:
The second amendment was written to keep guns out of the hands of republicans and their ilk.

Do you really think people will take you seriously when you talk this way?
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:49 am
@coldjoint,
Coldjoint wrote: It is not the students, it is political activists and agitators taking advantage of a tragedy to undermine our Bill of Rights.

Comment:
Their school friends have been martyred by your party's greedy, careless and partisan definition of the Bill of Rights.

Republican greed has created a trail of wrongs...

The whole world is a political activist against your party...

All of the ex republican voters in PA are political activists too...

Proud activists, active and fully ready to vote your corrupt party into oblivion!

Even Russia is full of a majority of activists who are sick of Putin and his murderous reign...
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:53 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Their school friends have been martyred by your party's greedy, careless and partisan definition of the Bill of Rights.

Wrong, those students were martyred by sloppy law enforcement. That shooting happened because the laws were not enforced properly after multiple warnings and visits to the place he lived.

Do you want to put the blame were it belongs, or keep lying?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:56 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Your use of the term "definition" is telling. The reason why it is important to vote for Republicans is because Democrats want to pretend that civil rights are not civil rights.

And no, Republican support for civil rights has not caused any harm to these whiny brats.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:19 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I disagree and if you read the Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers, you would know what you said was wrong.

Comment: I don't need to read **** to know that there is nothing "well regulated" about giving homegrown terrorists and crazies guns of mass murder so republicans and gun manufacturers can profit while innocent children are being slaughtered.

No possible argument you have could convince me otherwise.

Killing innocent children while in school or at the theater is, wrong.

Accepting blood money from gun lobbies to keep gun laws loose is wrong.

Trading thoughts and prayers for dead children is wrong.

You talk about Mexicans killing Americans on the border but you turn your back on the millions dead and maimed due to inappropriate gun regulation.

The murders committed due to greedy republican policies perpetrated against law abiding American citizens is far greater than a few deaths per year fighting over drugs on the border.

There are hundreds of people a week who lose an eye, hand or leg cleaning their weapons because republicans don't even want to regulate educational classes to ensure proper handling of guns. This would cut into their profits too and discourage too many sales!

These maimed people can no longer get a job because they can't see or walk or use their hands to labor. What do these federalist papers say about greedy crooked politicians who sell out their own government for profits?

They sell out their Constitution to radical theists who have a narrow view of liberty, they sell out their environment to dirty polluting corporations who foul our waterways and air and sell out the people to companies who deal in instruments of death, carnage and mayhem.

Activists? You are damned right and it is about time we put a stop to this madness! We the majority of this country are all activists working for the greater good of what is left of this dysfunctional world nearly destroyed by the most greedy political party ever to exist on the face of this earth.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:34 pm
Quote:
Comment: I don't need to read **** to know that there is nothing "well regulated" about giving homegrown terrorists and crazies guns of mass murder so republicans and gun manufacturers can profit while innocent children are being slaughtered.

Typical lies, as the laws were supposed to be enforced and were not. Your argument in this case in Florida are based on a lie. The blame belongs on law enforcement and the progressive policies that stopped them from doing their job.
No consequences for actions is not a wise policy. No accountability for deadly mistakes does not seem to bother you either. More proof the end justifies the means for progressives. Who needs honesty if you can get your way?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:34 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
I don't need to read **** to know that there is nothing "well regulated" about giving homegrown terrorists and crazies guns of mass murder so republicans and gun manufacturers can profit while innocent children are being slaughtered.

"Well regulated" is a term that applies to the militia, not to ordinary people exercising their rights.

The term is used to refer to a militia that has trained to the extent that they can fight as a single coherent unit instead of fighting as a bunch of uncoordinated individuals.

I do understand however that liberals and other fascists would like to restrict civil liberties so that they apply only to people who serve in the military.

TheCobbler wrote:

Gosh! Murder is wrong?

What an amazing revelation. Perhaps this is why people pass laws against murder.

TheCobbler wrote:

Defending civil rights is never wrong.

I do understand though that KKK types dislike people who defend civil rights.

TheCobbler wrote:
You talk about Mexicans killing Americans on the border but you turn your back on the millions dead and maimed due to inappropriate gun regulation.

What inappropriate regulation is this?

TheCobbler wrote:
There are hundreds of people a week who lose an eye, hand or leg cleaning their weapons because republicans don't even want to regulate educational classes to ensure proper handling of guns. This would cut into their profits too and discourage too many sales!

Nonsense.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:41 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

Be blissful in your ignorance then, nothing you propose was ever considered by the people who actually wrote the 2nd Amendment.

Quote:
No possible argument you have could convince me otherwise.

So why keep responding, do you think your lack of knowledge on guns or the Constitution is going to change my mind? You are completely uneducated on the subject.

Quote:

We agree.

Quote:

This isn't the case and all of your emotional outbursts won't make it true either. The NRA protects the rights of gun owners, just like Planned Parenthood protects Abortion. Who has really killed more kids?

Quote:
Trading thoughts and prayers for dead children is wrong.

Does taking away my guns do anything for them? When the police are more than 5 minutes away, my S&W is only feet away, the police do not have any duty to protect you, the SCOTUS has already ruled on that.

Quote:

I talked about the drug cartels and the violence they create, it has nothing to do with "inappropriate gun regulation". You want a scary looking gun banned with no real understanding of the gun. It's evil ban it!

Quote:
The murders committed due to greed republican policies perpetrated against law abiding American citizens is far greater than a few deaths per year fighting over drugs on the border.

You really are clueless aren't you.

Quote:

Hundreds a week? Do you have any proof of this BS? Classes would cut into profits for the gun makers, how so?

Quote:
These maimed people can no longer get a job because they can't see or walk or use their hands to labor. What do these federalist papers say about greedy crooked politicians who sell out their own government for profits?

This is the same sort of BS claim you made about illegal immigrants dying of liver problems because someone didn't give them water.

Quote:
They sell out their Constitution to radical theists who have a narrow view of liberty, they sell out their environment to dirty polluting corporations who foul our waterways and air and sell out the people to companies who deal in instruments of death, carnage and mayhem.

I think the people with the narrow view of Liberty is the people from your uneducated side of the aisle. It would be best if you just avoided the issue of guns to prevent yourself from looking foolish.

Quote:
Activists? You are damned right and it is about time we put a stop to this madness! We the majority of this country are all activists working for the greater good of this dysfunctional world we have inherited from the most greedy political party ever to exist on the face of this earth.

More word salad with little to no meaning.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 01:40 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

Some people just lack common sense. You're trying to argue with a brick wall.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What is it about people who support fascism or who oppose civil rights that they always claim common sense?