Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Some people just lack common sense.

I think that would be the people lying about what really caused this tragedy.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:25 pm
Quote:
Shapiro: Until Democrats come to grips with why Hillary lost, Trump will keep winning

Quote:
Here’s the reality: None of this is true. The average Trump voter outearned the average Clinton voter, and 86 percent of Trump voters were employed, about the same percentage as Clinton voters. Tribalism in voting exists on both sides: The intersectional politics of the Democratic Party is inherently race-based, and Trump successfully responded to that sort of politics in reactionary fashion. As to the notion that married women didn’t vote for Clinton because of their husbands, 52 percent of married women voted for Trump; 53 percent of married women voted for Republican candidate Mitt Romney in 2012, and 51 percent voted for Republican candidate John McCain in 2008. Married women vote differently than single women not because of pressure from their menfolk but because they often have children, value family over career more than single women and are older than single women on average.

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/shapiro-democrats-come-grips-hillary-lost-trump-will-keep-winning/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:12 pm
@oralloy,
What about ignorant people like you making false claims?
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You have a big mouth, but you can't point out a single thing that I'm wrong about.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:15 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You have a big mouth, but you can't point out a single thing that I'm wrong about.

I am going to get some popcorn this could take a while.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:19 pm
@oralloy,
Everything.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Everything.

Then all you have to be is specific and point out an example. Are you capable of that?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:24 pm
@oralloy,
Everything.
Here's a whole slew of articles on CIA crack connection. https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=pty&hsimp=yhs-pty_email&param2=81bcf1ad-9948-4cf5-888a-ee73fb9d3371&param3=email_6.1~US~appfocus150&param4=propel-bb9~Chrome~factcheck%2c+CIA+crack+smugglering+okperation+was+part+of+the+illegal+Iran-Contra+affair%2c&param1=20180310&p=factcheck%2c+CIA+crack+smugglering+okperation+was+part+of+the+illegal+Iran-Contra+affair%2c&type=em_appfocus150_cr
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Everything.

Funny how you can't point out anything that I'm wrong about, big mouth.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:29 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Then all you have to be is specific and point out an example. Are you capable of that?

He's not capable of it. He's all talk.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:33 pm
@oralloy,
Okay, here's the most recent one.

Quote:
oralloy
-1REPLYREPORT Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Students across the country today called BS on the NRA, Trump, and Oralloy. En masse.

You: When whiny brats angrily denounce reality, reality continues unabated.

The NRA lost many sponsors.

FactCheck: Most of what Trumps says is BS. https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time

Don't worry about me; you have more negatives than almost anyone posting on a2k.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Everything.

Says the clown who can't point out anything that I'm wrong about.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Here's a whole slew of articles on CIA crack connection.

So you're into delusional conspiracy nonsense.

You should get along well with Camlok on how the 9/11 attacks were carried out by invisible alien UFOs
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Okay, here's the most recent one.
Quote:
When whiny brats angrily denounce reality, reality continues unabated.

I notice that you failed to point out anything untrue in my statement.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Don't worry about me;

I'm not. You are all mouth and no substance.

cicerone imposter wrote:
you have more negatives than almost anyone posting on a2k.

Only because whiny liberals like to vote down people who tell the truth.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:59 pm
@oralloy,
]
cicerone imposter wrote:
Quote:

you have more negatives than almost anyone posting on a2k.

Quote:
It seems to me I've heard that song before
It's from an old familiar score
I know it well, that melody

It's funny how a theme
Recalls a favorite dream
A dream that brought you so close to me

I know each word, because I've heard that song before
For evermore's a memory

http://www.metrolyrics.com/ive-heard-that-song-before-lyrics-frank-sinatra.html
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 06:14 am
Teacher’s Gun Is Accidentally Fired During Public Safety Class, Injuring 3
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/us/teacher-gun-accidental-discharge.html

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 10:59 am
@TheCobbler,
Paul Ryan, the weasel. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/paul-ryan/statements/byruling/barely-true/
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 11:39 am
@cicerone imposter,
After a while peoples are catching on that the republicans are all liars and thieves.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 11:49 am
@TheCobbler,
I hope the election in PA is a trend for the future.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/15/politics/donald-trump-pennsylvania-special-election-midterms/index.html

It’s good to see that the American voters are finally waking up to the republican disaster. Their plan has always been to benefit the rich, and screw the middle class and poor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/trump-tax-plan-rich-people-benefits-2017-11
Baldimo

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 11:56 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
After a while peoples are catching on that the republicans are all liars and thieves.

Never mind the fact that a Leland Yee was recently sent to prison for corruption and gun running. This guy was pro-gun control... he bought full auto guns from an Islamic terrorist in the Phillipians and tried to sell them here in the US.
Quote:
Yee was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on March 26, 2014 on charges related to public corruption and gun trafficking — specifically buying automatic firearms and shoulder-launched missiles from the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), an Islamist extremist group located in the southern Philippines and attempting to re-sell those weapons to an undercover FBI agent, as well as accepting a $10,000 bribe from an undercover agent in exchange for placing a call to the California Department of Public Health regarding a contract at the organization.[2]

The #metoo movement seems to be hitting your side of the aisle the hardest, here in CO we just had a Dem forced out of office and the Denver city mayor has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar as well, sexually harassing one of his female protection detail guards.

You can talk about Trump all you like, I didn't vote for the guy and I'm still betting he gets primaried in 2020.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 11:59 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I hope the election in PA is a trend for the future.

You mean the Democrats returning to caring about their constituents instead of illegals? That guy(Lamb) ran making it clear that Pelosi was a gas bag. Do you really want the old party back?
0 Replies