Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 11:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
No, joint, the Cobbler speaks tgeunvarnished truth.

I am glad it is named that because I have not seen any truth the way I define it , or call it.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 11:30 pm
The great state that gave us the liberty bell is telling Trump to stick it in his ear!

Smile
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 11:30 pm
@oralloy,
The problem is not that they do not support laws aginst murder. As usual you miss the point. The problem is that they do not do anything to stop those murders happening in the first place and that they and you create and foster those conditions where the murderers flourish. Once someone has been killed, no amount of punishing their killers can make the dead whole agin.
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 11:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
wHt nonsense. The CIA crack smugglering okperation was part of the illegal Iran-Contra affair, done under the Reagan administration.

No such smuggling operation ever happened.

MontereyJack wrote:
Well before Clinton.

The liberals' fairy tale about crack smuggling said that the drugs were flown into Arkansas with the support of a corrupt Democratic governor named Bill Clinton.

Gotta be careful when concocting fairy tales. You never know when the minor official that you slander in order to make your story look legit will turn out to be your future standard bearer.

MontereyJack wrote:
And the crook with the foreign election meddling was Trulmp, as will be shown when the Mueller investigation is comlete..

Trump is hardly responsible for crimes carried out by Russian hackers.

MontereyJack wrote:
Again, no Cinton involvemenbt.

Clinton was involved pushing the supposed dossier.

MontereyJack wrote:
The crime family is the Tfrumps. They practiced on money laudering, crooked real estate transactions,

No evidence for that so far.

If such evidence does come to light, these things pale in comparison to what the Democrats let Bill Clinton get away with.

But for now let's just stick with the fact that there is no evidence for this.

MontereyJack wrote:
flouting consent decisions against them,

I'm not sure what you are referring to here.

MontereyJack wrote:
fraudulent education scams,

No such scams.

MontereyJack wrote:
and then when they colluded with a hostile foreign power to illegally sway the elecgtion

It is pretty clear by now that there was no collusion.

It is also pretty clear that collusion would be no big deal even if it had happened.

MontereyJack wrote:
and when they got the entire country under their thumbs they apoointed the most corrupt ca\binet in history and set their billionaire pals to despoiling our lands and resources..

The important thing is that they are preventing the liberals from violating our Second Amendment rights.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 11:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The problem is not that they do not support laws aginst murder. As usual you miss the point. The problem is that they do not do anything to stop those murders happening in the first place and that they and you create and foster those conditions where the murderers flourish. Once someone has been killed, no amount of punishing their killers can make the dead whole agin.

It is pretty hard to stop someone from committing a crime if they are not deterred by a severe punishment.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:04 am
@oralloy,
The idea is to prevent the conditions which make that crime easy from developing in the first place. One of the major thrusts of the law is prevention first, not just punishment after.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:15 am
@MontereyJack,
How is this alleged prevention supposed to work?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:28 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

How is this alleged prevention supposed to work?

I'll pretend you never asked that, and hopefully everyone else forgives you.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:34 am
@glitterbag,
I don't require forgiveness for asking liberals to explain their proposals, and I certainly don't require forgiveness for speaking out in favor of civil rights.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 03:45 am
@oralloy,
AT 10AM THIS MORNING, WED. MARCH 14, THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS NATIONWIDE ARE GOING TO WALK OUT OF THIER CLASSES FOR 17 MINUTES IN A NATIONWIDE SCHOOL WALKOUT, TOO DEMAND ACTION AGAINST GUN VIOLENCE. WHY DO THE KIDS HAVE MORE SENSE THAN THE ADULTS OR OUR POLITICIANS?. google "Natkional School Walkout" for infok.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 03:56 am
@MontereyJack,
So how does this supposed prevention work?

Can we put liberals in prison in order to preemptively stop them from murdering people?

Do we forcibly muzzle all citizens in order to prevent them from ever yelling fire in a crowded theater?
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:00 am
@oralloy,
Don't be sillier than you normally are.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:02 am

https://i.imgur.com/MtxRVuD.jpg
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:07 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Don't be sillier than you normally are.

Hardly silly for me to ask you to explain your vague claims about prevention.

I guess we can consider your vague claims about prevention to be abandoned at this point. You clearly aren't interested in supporting them, and they were likely indefensible anyway.

It's also not silly of me to point out facts and reality (my normal behavior).
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:12 am
@oralloy,
It ws 4am. I went back to sleep. Gon stuff yourself. Your ilk caused the problem.. it's on your head to prevent it.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:30 am
@MontereyJack,
Students across the country today called BS on the NRA, Trump, and Oralloy. En masse.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:55 am
@MontereyJack,
These students are the future voters, and they will not forget the republican inaction on gun control. There are over 3.3 million high school seniors, and we can assume how they will be voting after they reach voting age.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
These students are the future voters, and they will not forget the republican inaction on gun control.

These kids don't have the slighest idea what they are really marching for. They are emotional and we should not base or Constitution and Amendments on the whims of teenagers who haven't done anything for this nation as of yet. It's really sad how these kids are being used by the anti-gun lobby and the leftists in this nation who are only after the 2nd Amendment.

Just like old people and their votes for SS, the left is going to use these kids.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:30 am
The second amendment was not written so everyone gets guns, so the gun makers can maximize profits and support a corrupt political republican party!

The second amendment was written so the law abiding citizens have guns and the criminals who have a history of wrong doing, don't.

This is what background checks are for. Young people should not have guns except under strict supervision because, young people have a history of flying off the handle and causing mayhem, because they are immature and lack proper impulse control. (not unlike many republicans)
Like many republicans, they have under developed brains and over developed greed that clouds their common sense and ethical judgement.

The second amendment was created for the average voter to protect their liberty and right to reasonable happiness, it excludes the bully, criminal and tiny-dicked republicans, so they can wave them around and terrorize others and defenseless animals with them.

The second amendment was written to keep guns out of the hands of republicans and their ilk.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:31 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I certainly don't require forgiveness for speaking out in favor of civil rights.

You are correct, and facts have never depended on opinion.