Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 09:48 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Unless the Democrats successfully covered up that paper trail.

"Amber McReynolds is a former elections director in the all-mail state of Colorado and the CEO of the National Vote at Home Institute and current member of the Board of Governors of the United States Postal Service. She said Republicans and other pro-Trump groups pushing for these so-called audits are asking for things that don't exist, and are furthering conspiracy theories that show a lack of understanding about the secure election processes used across the country.

"Those asking for this are clearly responding to conspiracies and lies about the election process driven by one person that lost due to not achieving enough votes or having enough support," McReynolds said. "The legal attempts all failed due to a lack of evidence, so now these situations are attempting to create evidence that does not exist to simply continue the lie."

https://www.gpb.org/news/2021/06/07/heres-how-georgia-could-conduct-forensic-audit-of-novembers-election

oralloy wrote:
How do you know it is wrong? Do you have any proof that the Democrats haven't merely eliminated all the witnesses to their cheating?

Because a paper trail doesn't need witnesses, the proof is stated plainly and concisely on a certified election process.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:25 am
@neptuneblue,
A paper trail may not need witnesses, but that says absolutely nothing about the question of whether the Democrats cheated and then successfully eliminated all the witnesses.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:29 am
@oralloy,
The question is irrelevant as it is a conspiracy lie.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:37 am

Republicans going to jail for, The Big [election fraud] Lie...
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:43 am
@TheCobbler,
Progressives sure do hate the First Amendment.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:45 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
The question is irrelevant as it is a conspiracy lie.

Questions aren't lies unless they are based on false premises. And this question was not based on false premises.

The question is also not irrelevant. What it is, is inconvenient to progressives who want to whitewash their many misdeeds.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:51 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Questions aren't lies unless they are based on false premises. And this question was not based on false premises.

The question is also not irrelevant. What it is, is inconvenient to progressives who want to whitewash their many misdeeds.

False.

Not only have the Plaintiffs failed to provide the Court with factual support for their extrordinary claims, but they have wholly failed to establish that they have standing for the Court to consider them. Allegations that find favor in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo cannot be a substitute for earnest pleadings and procedure in federal court.

— Judge Diane Humetewa

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/maricopa-county-releases-forensic-audit-of-elections-equipment-no-irregularities-found
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:56 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
False.

Wrong again.

neptuneblue wrote:
Not only have the Plaintiffs failed to provide the Court with factual support for their extrordinary claims, but they have wholly failed to establish that they have standing for the Court to consider them. Allegations that find favor in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo cannot be a substitute for earnest pleadings and procedure in federal court.
-- Judge Diane Humetewa

That says nothing whatsoever about the question of whether the Democrats cheated and then successfully eliminated all the witnesses.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 11:03 am
@oralloy,
Since the loss of 60+ lawsuits and debunked claims, your assertion of cheating is irrelevant.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 11:06 am

300,000 republicans caught illegally trying to buy guns.

Their plans of a mass shooting foiled by a simple background check.

Bonkers republicans should not own guns...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 11:18 am
@neptuneblue,
Oralloy apparently does not know that casting unsubstantiated partisan aspersions on election integrity is a federal crime.

Oralloy, when you are in prison you can't even own a glue gun... How is that for second amendment rights?
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:21 pm

Just another day in the GOP.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:34 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Since the loss of 60+ lawsuits and debunked claims, your assertion of cheating is irrelevant.

Irrelevant to what?

You seem to find it relevant enough to keep making untrue challenges to it.

Incidentally, I don't assert that there was cheating. What I say is that there is no way we can ever know.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:35 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Oralloy apparently does not know that casting unsubstantiated partisan aspersions on election integrity is a federal crime.

I do not believe that is true.

If it is true, that law is unconstitutional.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:43 pm

Defund the GOP!
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 07:51 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Irrelevant to what?

You seem to find it relevant enough to keep making untrue challenges to it.

Incidentally, I don't assert that there was cheating. What I say is that there is no way we can ever know.

The only one making untrue challenges to a certified election is you. Yes, you continue to assert Democrats have cheated and that has been proven untrue by 60+ Court cases being thrown out, multiple certified audits that has proven no significant cheating on either side has happened nor has there been any evidence people have been "eliminated" in any capacity.

It is irrelevant that you continually spew conspiracy theories without a single shred of evidence or have any legal or moral standing to these claims.

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 08:39 pm
@neptuneblue,
I'd like to remind the world that my views are what I say in my posts.

When delusional progressives talk about what my views are, please note that those delusional progressives do not speak for me.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 08:58 pm
@oralloy,
Oh. Ok. If I meet up with a "delusional progressive" I'll make sure they know not to speak for you. Although I think that's pretty much a given at this point.

Since you seem like such a "law and order" kind of dude, why is it that not a single election Court case presented was successful?

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:43 pm
@neptuneblue,
The delusional progressive here is you, with your silly nonsense suggesting that my views are something other than what I post.

Possibly the court challenges did not succeed because the Democrats eliminated all the witnesses to their cheating.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 05:20 am
@oralloy,
Please explain, exactly, your context of "eliminated all the witnesses" and cite any relevant data proving your claim.