Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 05:35 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Please explain, exactly, your context of "eliminated all the witnesses"

I suppose the Democrats could have buried the witnesses next to Jimmy Hoffa.

neptuneblue wrote:
and cite any relevant data proving your claim.

I've not made any claim.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 05:47 am
@oralloy,
So, you are hypothetically accusing Democrats of murder. And you don't have any documentation to back up your claim nor have a sound reason as a basis of your thought pattern.

Your only conclusion of why Trump lost the 2020 election is Democrats carried out a mass murder scheme. And it has been undetected and thus far unsubstantiated.

Is that a correct assessment of your view?
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:17 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
And you don't have any documentation to back up your claim

I've not made any claim.

neptuneblue wrote:
Is that a correct assessment of your view?

No.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:26 am
@oralloy,
Oh. Ok. So when you post something, you're not expecting to be reasonably believed or taken seriously at any time. Are you some how related to Lauren Boebart?
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:30 am
@neptuneblue,
I've never heard of that person. No relation.

And again, I am not responsible for things that people hallucinate that I've said.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:34 am
@oralloy,
I've asked, and received clarification of your view. That's not a hallucination, that's active listening and applying the knowledge that was gained. I am, however, asking you to be responsible in your posts so your circular reasoning comes to a very swift end.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:48 am
@neptuneblue,
The hallucination reference is in relation to your posts about me saying things that I've never said. For example your talk of my claims when I've not made any claims.

I do not engage in circular reasoning. Repetitions of this false accusation will probably go unacknowledged.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 07:45 am
@oralloy,
I wasn't aware I'd have to clarify the English language with you. A "claim" means "an assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt." When you used the word "suppose" as you have, it's meaning is: "assume that something is the case on the basis of evidence or probability but without proof or certain knowledge."

I'm not accusing you of anything, it must be your image of self grandeur that allows you to assume that.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 01:25 pm
Nearly All U.S. COVID Deaths Now Are Among Unvaccinated
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/covid-deaths-unvaccinated-300_n_60d528f7e4b0da66c2ddb08a

Comment:
All those unvaccinated republicans dying...

Another Trump failure...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 01:49 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Nearly All U.S. COVID Deaths Now Are Among Unvaccinated
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/covid-deaths-unvaccinated-300_n_60d528f7e4b0da66c2ddb08a

Comment:
All those unvaccinated republicans dying...

Another Trump failure...

Ummm...not to be unkind, but I wonder if that should be considered a "failure."

Might be one of the more useful things he managed to do.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 03:28 pm

Trump IS a crook...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 03:30 pm
@Frank Apisa,
😁
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 03:40 pm
The Dept. of Justice to sue Georgia over voting restrictions

Let's hope those who created these racist laws go to jail for it.

With liberty and justice, FOR ALL...
BillW

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 04:32 pm
@TheCobbler,
Maybe the thought is just; however, it would take a lot for these Justice Department investigations to go against individuals. Laws passed are not usually corrupt individual acts.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 04:45 pm
@BillW,
You're right. But be careful. Your fellow progressives really don't like hearing facts.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:32 pm
@TheCobbler,
Let me add to my previous reply - what I am hoping for is thjs js the 1st incident that proves Judge Roberts is wrong and the south along with some other states are still unable to decide fair voting laws regarding their black voters!
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 07:00 pm
Former NRA president tricked into giving graduation speech to 3,044 chairs representing dead teens
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/6/23/2036711/-Former-NRA-president-tricked-into-giving-graduation-speech-to-3-0444-chairs-representing-dead-teens
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 07:03 pm
@TheCobbler,
Like I said over in the gun thread, there's a reason why I always smile when conspiracy nutcases torment shooting victims and their families.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 07:06 pm
Ohio Republican indicted for voter fraud after forging deceased father's ballot to vote Trump
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/6/23/2036733/-A-GOP-official-in-Ohio-admitted-to-forging-his-dead-father-s-signature-on-an-absentee-ballot

Republicans can't win fairly...

Nothing says good ole' time like lots of arrests, a slit throat, a strangulation, and Trump fans
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/6/23/2036682/-Nothing-says-good-ole-time-like-lots-of-arrests-a-slit-throat-a-strangulation-and-Trump-fans
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2021 03:57 am
0 Replies