Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2021 09:46 pm
Ted Cruz Calls Obamacare a Democratic Plot to Keep People Alive So They Can Vote
The senator added that, unlike Democrats, Republicans have “no intention whatsoever of keeping people alive,” citing Texas’s new “constitutional carry” gun law.
By Andy Borowitz
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 03:01 pm
Asian Americans are turning their 'pain into action' as they boost voter turnout
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/6/17/2035735/-Asian-Americans-are-turning-their-pain-into-action-as-they-boost-voter-turnout

Republican takeback in 2024? Not likely...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 03:51 pm

Watch the republican party vote to steal your vote and give it to their corporate masters...
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 03:59 pm
@TheCobbler,
Spare me the hypocrisy. The Democratic Party has an actual history of stealing people's votes.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 04:39 pm
@oralloy,
Post a link. You can't can you?
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 04:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Oralloy lies about his links along with his boasts of being, "intelligent".

Only stupid people put themselves in a position where they are compelled to lie to save face.

I prefer people who don't feel compelled to constantly lie.

After a while they lie to themselves and don't even notice themselves putting on airs anymore.

They believe their own lies and guess who the fool really is?

If you have ever been cheated by a liar who made promises and then went back on their word? That is Oralloy's type.

Shysters and their pettifoggers...
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 06:51 pm
@TheCobbler,
Official notice: My lack of response to any personal attack against me or against anyone else does NOT mean that the personal attack is in any way true, and should NOT be taken as a tacit endorsement of that personal attack.

Stupid people have nothing intelligent to say, so they like to clog up threads with false accusations and personal attacks. Disregarding their name-calling allows intelligent discussion to progress.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 06:52 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Of course I can. I can't promise that you'll comprehend it however.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Michigan_Democratic_presidential_primary
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 07:09 pm
@oralloy,
How about 2020 and your current party?

10 Republicans Accused of Voter Fraud
Meet the folks who wanted to overturn Wisconsin’s election. Legal complaint says they committed crimes.
https://urbanmilwaukee.com/2021/02/16/murphys-law-10-republicans-accused-of-voter-fraud/

Do you really want to go down this road or you might be better served to STFU?

Your party's motto, "If we can't win by fraud and fake news, make it harder for Democrats to vote..."

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 07:12 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
How about 2020 and your current party?

I'd not be surprised to learn that the Democrats cheated in 2020 as well. It seems likely that they cheat in every election.

TheCobbler wrote:
Do you really want to go down this road or you might be better served to STFU?

Progressives sure do try to silence truth tellers.

TheCobbler wrote:
Your party's motto, "If we can't win by fraud and fake news, make it harder for Democrats to vote..."

I'm not surprised. That certainly sound like something the that Democratic National Committee would come up with for a slogan.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 07:49 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
glitterbag wrote:

Of course I can. I can't promise that you'll comprehend it however.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Michigan_Democratic_presidential_primary

I was going to edit in a bit more explanation, but I missed the edit window.

Barack Obama deliberately and voluntarily removed his name from the ballot in Michigan's primary. As a consequence he was not able to get any delegates from Michigan voters.

Michigan voters awarded 73 delegates to Hillary Clinton, zero delegates to Barack Obama, and left 55 delegates uncommitted.

There was then an effort to redo the primary with Barack Obama's name on the ballot. Barack Obama fought and successfully prevented any rerun of the primary with his name on the ballot.

Barack Obama then decided that he didn't like results that had 73 delegates going to Hillary and zero going to him, so he had corrupt officials at the DNC alter the results so that Hillary got 69 delegates and he got 59 delegates.

What Barack Obama should have done, if he wanted delegates from Michigan, is put his name on the ballot and run for office just like any other candidate.

I have, just as I promised at the time that I would do, voted for every single Republican candidate in every single general election ever since then. I even look up which judicial candidates are Republicans so I can vote for Republican judges too.

Well, there was one single exception. I'm not going to explain, but one Democrat did something that I liked so much that I decided to vote for them one time. But out of all the elections since 2008, that has happened only once. I'm still pumping out a wall of Republican votes in every single general election.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 09:17 pm
Quote:
FOX NEWS FLASH HEADLINES

A team of emergency rescue divers was flummoxed after responding to the scene of a nude "drowning woman" — only to discover that it was actually a floating life-size sex doll.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4JFArsUcAc8Ax1?format=jpg&name=small
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 09:34 pm
@oralloy,
Oralloy wrote:
I'd not be surprised to learn that the Democrats cheated in 2020 as well. It seems likely that they cheat in every election.

Trump was surprised court case after case that Democrats did not cheat during the 2020 election, but you can certainly have some charges drawn up and see how far that goes over. He presented all of his "proof" to judges even he appointed and, LOST every single case.

Trump could not uncover any democrat voter fraud other than his own attempts to rig the election. Intimidate secretaries of state, election officials and even people from his own party who at least had some common decency to not cheat for him. etc...

Shall I list them here? Trump's criminal paper trail is plastered all over the internet...

Oralloy wrote:
Progressives sure do try to silence truth tellers.

Can you please list some progressive silencing truth tellers?

Shall I list Trump's intimidation of CDC scientists, meteorologists, whistleblowers, Stormy Daniels, his lawyers, cabinet members he fired and refused to let testify. Oh, and FBI agents he fired because they spoke the truth?

Media and congressional members he intimidated and illegally spied on?

You blab... but you have nothing to back up your arrogant and unfounded lunatic insinuations.

You are not only unintelligent, you are bonkers!
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 09:41 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Trump was surprised court case after case that Democrats did not cheat during the 2020 election, but you can certainly have some charges drawn up and see how far that goes over. He presented all of his "proof" to judges even he appointed and, LOST every single case.

Nothing would be expected to be found if the Democrats succeeded in eliminating all the witnesses.

TheCobbler wrote:
Can you please list some progressive silencing truth tellers?

Sure: Your previous post where you pressured me to be silent.

TheCobbler wrote:
Media and congressional members he intimidated and illegally spied on?

The illegal spying was carried out against Mr. Trump. It was carried out by Mr. Obama.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 12:18 am
@oralloy,
Nobody gives a monkey’s.

You’re still a bloody idiot whether you believe it or not.

Your modified behaviour is like someone who who shits on the carpet, when told to clean up they just open a window, and expect to be praised.

Stop shitting on the carpet.
oralloy

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 01:01 am
@izzythepush,
Progressives sure do hate it when people tell the truth.

Request denied. I will never stop telling the truth. Progressives will just have to learn to accept reality.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 02:00 am
@oralloy,
Stupid people repeat themselves all the time.

Stupid people have a limited vocabulary and no imagination.
oralloy

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 02:07 am
@izzythepush,
The primary trait of the stupid is that they resort to childish name-calling instead of making intelligent arguments.
goldberg

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 05:45 am
@oralloy,
I think their traducements are meant to rark you up. Many liberals also abhor progressives. There are different types of liberalism; these progressives have nothing to do with classical liberalism.
goldberg

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 05:59 am
Typically, people are talking about classical liberalism when they mention liberalism.Bernie Sanders' ersatz version of liberalism is preposterous. America is not a small European nation.
0 Replies