Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2021 08:43 pm
Izzy, you are naively defending the same fake news machine that gave us Trump.

Your Russian news run by Putin is the same news machine here in the States. It is not just news...

Do you really think RT is okay because it has not been banned? Or it has not been banned because your elected officials are corrupt?

It is the same Putin.

Do you really think Putin will play by your rules?

As we speak he is continuously buying off your elected officials.

And once that is complete they will let RT's wooden horse right in through the front gates.

Over half of our congress (the republicans) here in the US has been bought and paid for by Putin. Even the moderate republicans are owned...

And you think that can't happen where you are?

Let that truly sink in...

We barely escaped the last election...

Don't be fooled...
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2021 09:12 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExJDE8fVcAEgV8-?format=jpg&name=small
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 12:53 am
@TheCobbler,
Your graphic is factually untrue. Assault weapons were banned nearly 90 years ago.

What Bill Clinton banned (and progressives are trying to reban) is a bunch of ordinary hunting rifles. That's unconstitutional.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 01:34 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExJDE8fVcAEgV8-?format=jpg&name=small

And the church said AMEN.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 01:35 am
@snood,
Why do you hate the Constitution?
snood

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 01:43 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Why do you hate the Constitution?

I hate motherfuckers who shoot up bunches of innocent people for fun, and I hate the motherfuckers who enable them with convenience to do so.

And I hate trying to reason with your dumbass, so I won’t be reading your dumbass response.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 01:45 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
I hate motherfuckers who shoot up bunches of innocent people for fun,

That's nice, but the question was why do you hate the Constitution.

snood wrote:
and I hate the motherfuckers who enable them with convenience to do so.

Preventing you from outlawing pistol grips on a hunting rifle does not enable a single murderer.

snood wrote:
And I hate trying to reason with your dumbass,

You are the one with the low IQ, not me.

snood wrote:
so I won't be reading your dumbass response.

There is nothing dumb about me pointing out facts and reality.

Facts and reality are inconvenient to your virtue signaling of course. But that doesn't make it dumb to post them.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 02:57 am
@TheCobbler,
No I am not. You are saying one thing and then claiming you meant something else. It’s like arguing with Humpty Dumpty.

The definition of Brainchild is the invention or concept of someone.

You said Brexit was Putin’s Brainchild, that he thought it up all on his own.

When this was shown to be patently wrong you turned into Humpty Dumpty.

“There’s Glory for you.”

If anyone is buying Putin’s propaganda it’s you. You make him out to be the greatest criminal mastermind and politician the World has ever known, another Alexander the Great.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 03:02 am
@TheCobbler,
I don’t think RT is OK.

I never said that, I said the broadcaster was clever enough not to cross the line.

That doesn’t mean they should be trusted.

It’s not just your own words you play Humpty Dumpty with, it’s mine too.

Stop putting words in my mouth, and and try dealing with what I have actually said, like the role of the Tabloid Press. A fact you conveniently ignore because it does not fit in with your musings.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 03:39 am
@TheCobbler,
You’re doing it again. Playing with words because you can’t admit to being wrong. It’s not a sign of strength at all, it’s a sign of intransigence and an inability to accept culpability.

You weren’t talking about a figurative fog you were talking about the real stuff but you lack the moral fibre to admit it.

Your use of fog shows a reliance on outdated assumptions and stereotypes because that’s all that lines up with your preconceptions.

You are dishonest in that you do not argue against what the other person is saying. You accuse them of saying something else that you can argue against.

For your information I voted to remain in the EU.

RT called my son a “cancel culture jihadi,” so I’m fully aware of what they are like. Unlike you I understand the tactics they use.

Instead of attempting to understand the tactics and influence you come out with a load of half baked assumptions which only benefit the likes of Putin who you seem view as some sort of living god, albeit a bad one.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 02:01 pm
Trump’s failing D.C. hotel may have just been dealt its final death blow
https://www.queerty.com/trumps-failing-d-c-hotel-may-just-dealt-final-death-blow-20210324
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 03:51 pm
Gunman ambushed National Guard caravan bringing COVID-19 vaccines to Texas
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/23/2022428/-Arizona-man-holds-up-National-Guard-caravan-carrying-vaccines-thinks-it-s-human-trafficking

Comment:
More republicans gone wild.

"Lock them up" is so cliché but apropos...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 07:41 pm
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/164356864_929781504441924_8159206210192802209_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=1no50yj5Z00AX_PnvtM&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=b1a012e78e46193da92df5ec110014cf&oe=607FAFFB
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 03:49 am

https://iili.io/qh5s49.jpg
oralloy

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 03:51 am
@Region Philbis,
If that be hypocrisy, then Democrats are equally guilty for wanting the reverse.
BillW

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 12:54 pm
Biden nailed it, showed exactly now much Repubs sucked and proved it is true! For me, biggest tell - no snacks or drinks for voters in line to vote! And, close polls at 5 pm - huh? 😖
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2021 10:01 am
Quote:
Georgia G.O.P. Passes Major Law to Limit Voting Amid Nationwide Push

Georgia Republicans on Thursday passed a sweeping law to restrict voting access in the state, introducing more rigid voter identification requirements for absentee balloting, limiting drop boxes and expanding the Legislature’s power over elections. The new measures make Georgia the first major battleground to overhaul its election system since the turmoil of last year’s presidential contest.

The legislation, which followed Democratic victories that flipped the state at the presidential and Senate levels, comes amid a national movement among Republican-controlled state legislatures to mount the most extensive contraction of voting access in generations. Seeking to appease a conservative base that remains incensed about the results of the 2020 election, Republicans have already passed a similar law in Iowa, and are moving forward with efforts to restrict voting in states including Arizona, Florida and Texas.

nyt

glitterbag

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2021 11:14 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If that be hypocrisy, then Democrats are equally guilty for wanting the reverse.

This is proof positive you cannot follow the thread of conversation. Someone will state an opinion or point out a reality, and the best you can do is say "Does too, does not, so what, or lastly nuh uh."
izzythepush

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2021 11:20 am
@glitterbag,
Don’t forget accusing you of lying and saying progressives hate something. On one thread he was accusing “liberals” of wanting to ban seatbelts.

That’s how mental he is.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2021 11:23 am
@revelette3,
This reminds me of the whole Alice's Restaurant bit about getting arrested to dumping garbage. I can see the conversation now:

Billie Jo Badass: Whatcha in for, kid?
Me: Giving water to and old couple waiting in line to vote.
Billie Jo Badass: That's some balls you got there.
Me: Yeah, they looked thirsty, so, um, I did it.

Hey, if I'm going to get arrested, then it's going to be in a uhaul after I passed out 100 cases of water and snacks.