Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

snood

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:07 pm
@coldjoint,
C’mon joint, sing along with me...

“Don’t be a sore loser... elections have consequences... you lost - just get Oooooooover it... tra la la...!”
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:16 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

“Don’t be a sore loser... elections have consequences... you lost - just get Oooooooover it... tra la la...!”

Trump will serve two consecutive terms. Obama will be disgraced and people will be going to jail. You know Sing Sing.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:17 pm
Methane: A Dangerous Problem, An Easy Solution
https://earthjustice.org/features/methane-everything-you-need-to-know

Comment:
When you look you find Trump and the republicans are the root of all evil...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:38 pm
Ivanka Trump is not happy about being sucked into investigations of daddy's tax fraud
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/20/1997092/-Trump-s-shady-payments-to-Ivanka-come-under-the-microscope-in-New-York-tax-fraud-investigations

Comment:
Rotten apples don't fall far from the tree.

Donald Trump thanks parody account claiming to be his sister for her support
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/20/1997144/-Donald-Trump-thanks-parody-account-claiming-to-be-his-sister-for-her-support

0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

Trump will serve two consecutive terms. Obama will be disgraced and people will be going to jail. You know Sing Sing.

The only “two consecutive terms” Trump has any chance of serving are prison terms.

Speaking your delusions aloud (or posting them here) doesn’t change the fact that they are delusions.

You talk crazy talk. Do you actually believe it? I still can’t tell.

On 1/20/21, Trump doesn’t have to go home, but he’s got to get the hell out of the White House.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:04 pm
@snood,
He has a decent chance of moving back in on 1/20/2025.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:13 pm
@snood,

Quote:
Speaking your delusions aloud (or posting them here) doesn’t change the fact that they are delusions.

Insisting there was no fraud in the election and it wasn't stolen does not mean **** either. Those are delusions.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:30 pm
@oralloy,
That’s not consecutive terms, and you know that. Is it important to you to make sense, from one post to the next?
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:31 pm
@snood,
If you have trouble understanding my posts, the trouble lies with you, not with my posts.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:35 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If you have trouble understanding my posts, the trouble lies with you, not with my posts.

Ask him about the six billion votes Biden got.
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-5020
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 12:00 pm
https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/payback-1080-1050x750-1.jpg
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 03:07 pm
I will probably buy a subscription to the New York Times once Trump's face is no longer front page news.

I won't pay for news of every time that poor excuse for a man tweets another lie.

Republican treachery does not sell news for me...

It is time to leave that insidious man and his crooked family in the annuls of history with the other dirtbag republican traitors.
snood

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 03:21 pm
@TheCobbler,
I hear you. I’m amused by people saying that we’ve talked about Trump so much that we won’t have anything to talk about when he’s gone. So dense and arrogant. We seemed to have a lot to discuss before he plopped his hippo ass into the news by announcing his campaign. We will certainly have a world of other things to talk about once we remove him like a huge festering wart from current events.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 04:15 pm
@snood,
Quote:
So dense and arrogant.

Projection. Fail.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 06:12 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

I will probably buy a subscription to the New York Times once Trump's face is no longer front page news.

I won't pay for news of every time that poor excuse for a man tweets another lie.

Republican treachery does not sell news for me...

It is time to leave that insidious man and his crooked family in the annuls of history with the other dirtbag republican traitors.

I plead guilty to reading the on-line edition of the New York Times and Washington Post every day. Not as good as when I read the NYT print edition each day, but not a bad way to start one's day.(There was a time, when I worked on The Street, that the WSJ was my paper of choice.)

I personally give as much attention to the opinion pages of newspapers as to the "news"...and the NYT and the WaPo opinion perspectives give good thought paths to consider. Although both papers are skewed to the left, each has plenty of right (even far right) commentary.

I suspect Trump will continue to contaminate our society after he is booted from his current digs...and the media will give him more than his fair share of attention.

0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:27 pm
@glitterbag,
Poor bugger doesn't even understand Godwin's law.
oralloy

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:38 pm
@hingehead,
Wrong again. I do not share your vast ignorance.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:20 pm
Well, I have often said that one can say anything they want to about Trump; but, one thing is for sure,

HE'S A LOSER!!!!!!!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:26 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

Here's a fun fact, Rudy Giuliani's Dad served time at Sing Sing.
BillW

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Maybe Rudy and theRump will get to be cellmates? How fitting, Rudy can go drag and rumpy can go without face coloring!