Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 01:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You have said:

1. "But the post truly was not about paying more than one should...but about paying LESS THAN ONE SHOULD."

2. "...seems to have paid so little despite his supposed wealth."

3. "It is obvious that the abomination paid much less than a guy like him should have paid."

But you also said:

"I have no idea of what he paid in taxes."

You are accusing him of paying too little in taxes, despite admitting that you have "no idea of what he paid." Don't you think that you should know if someone is guilty, before you publicly accuse him of doing something immoral? Accusing someone of something immoral when you don't know if he did it or not is itself immoral.
BillW

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 01:49 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

BillW wrote:

Brandon, you've turned into a comedian in your old age. Way to go!

Hope to see you change your jokes though. It isn't quality to turn a punch line on the obvious.......

"It's obvious" is not a valid argument. You state that Trump is buddies with the Russians but cannot offer a particle of evidence that it's true. You lose the argument.

Yours was obviously a joke, but the joke denies the obvious facts; therefore, the jokes on you!
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 01:55 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

BillW wrote:

Hope to see you change your jokes though. It isn't quality to turn a punch line on the obvious.......

"It's obvious" is not a valid argument. You state that Trump is buddies with the Russians but cannot offer a particle of evidence that it's true. You lose the argument.

Well, it’s hard to make a case if some people don’t consider things like private meetings with Putin that excluded stenographers and translators as at all suspicious.

What? You're now asserting that Trump had a meeting with Putin with no translators present? How would they understand each other? That doesn't even make sense.
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 01:57 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

BillW wrote:

Yours was obviously a joke, but the joke denies the obvious facts; therefore, the jokes on you!

You claim that Trump is buddies with the Russians. When asked to provide evidence that that is true, you cannot. You lose.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 01:59 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
What? You're now asserting that Trump had a meeting with Putin with no translators present? How would they understand each other? That doesn't even make sense.
Trump sat with Putin on the sidelines of the Group of 20 (G-20) summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina, after an evening event.

Trump was joined by his wife Melania Trump, but there was no note-taker or translator from the U.S. at the meeting. Putin was reportedly accompanied by a translator, with all four at a table.

A Russian government official told the Financial Times that the talk lasted about 15 minutes .
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 02:38 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

You have said:

1. "But the post truly was not about paying more than one should...but about paying LESS THAN ONE SHOULD."

2. "...seems to have paid so little despite his supposed wealth."

3. "It is obvious that the abomination paid much less than a guy like him should have paid."

But you also said:

"I have no idea of what he paid in taxes."

You are accusing him of paying too little in taxes, despite admitting that you have "no idea of what he paid." Don't you think that you should know if someone is guilty, before you publicly accuse him of doing something immoral? Accusing someone of something immoral when you don't know if he did it or not is itself immoral.

There have been reports about how much the Abomination paid in federal income tax. I do not know for sure if they are correct...but even if they are incorrect by thousands of dollars, my comments stand.

Brandon, I know you must be embarrassed as hell at having to defend this disgusting abomination, Trump, but keep it real.

Or don't.

Either way...you get me laughing. I thank you for that.

https://media.tenor.com/images/63470b0faf1dab36d54cd5fbdfa0ee01/tenor.gif
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:08 pm
Stop reporting about the frozen old people on the ground and there will be less...
https://www.facebook.com/raul.daluz.1/videos/10160217235759348

Blaire Erskine (comedian)

Yes, the thought of old "foolish" Trump voters freezing to death on the ground is funny...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Trump in his 2016 campaign asked his supporters, What have you got to lose by voting for him?

Well, now we know.

Their life, their economy, their allies, their healthcare, their sane government, their freedom, clean air and their self respect...

Many are too stupid to see this and they will hang on until every last thing is gone.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7f_d-61InHgMr8hp6uESQe44PHcRBvSmDLg&usqp=CAU
coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:19 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Trump in his 2016 campaign asked his supporters, What have you got to lose by voting for him?

Well, now we know.

Their life, their economy, their allies, their healthcare, their sane government, their freedom, clean air and their self respect...

Many are too stupid to see this and they will hang on until every last thing is gone.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7f_d-61InHgMr8hp6uESQe44PHcRBvSmDLg&usqp=CAU

I do not think they are quite as stupid as the people who do not think Biden is a corrupt senile politician with no business even running for president.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:56 pm
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/123118978_3557947364227933_1197194356810094638_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=AtjtsiFKFu0AX-XoeKX&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=6a4592d0c262e71aaea33deecec4aa48&oe=5FC4238A
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
By your own admission, you have no idea what president Trump paid in taxes. Yet you have accused him in multiple statements of underpaying his taxes.

Here's a rule for ethical behavior: You do not accuse people of wrongdoing if you don't know whether they're guilty.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:57 pm
@coldjoint,
You can stop after the, "I do not think".

You don't think, because you are stupid...
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 05:00 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon, when a man pays thousands in lawyer fees to conceal his tax returns, don't you even ask yourself the very simple question, "WHY?".

You are corrupt too...
coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 05:51 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Brandon, when a man pays thousands in lawyer fees to conceal his tax returns, don't you even ask yourself the very simple question, "WHY?".

You are corrupt too...

When big tech and major networks censor a story about Biden's blatant corruption do you ask yourself why?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 06:49 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

You are corrupt too...

Frank said that he has "no idea" what Trump paid in taxes, but also said repeatedly that Trump paid too little taxes. Accusing someone of wrongdoing when you don't know if he's guilty is unethical.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 07:15 pm
@Brandon9000,
What is unethical is denying obvious facts because they counter your opinion.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 07:33 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

What facts? Nobody has proven anything.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 08:26 pm
When your opponent sticks up for you and you're oblivious....

Mark Kelly on Trump hurrying McSally rally speech: Have 'respect'
BY SARAH POLUS - 10/30/20 05:53 PM EDT 965

Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly on Friday criticized President Trump’s treatment of Kelly's opponent, Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.), calling it “unfortunate.”

Trump had rushed McSally during an Arizona rally this week to finish her remarks, telling her she had one minute to talk and to be quick.

“They don’t want to hear this Martha, come on let’s go,” he said as McSally took the stage to speak.

“The President of the United States should have respect for an Arizona senator,” Kelly, a former astronaut and McSally’s Democratic challenger, told MSNBC.

McSally brushed off the incident when asked about her reaction to his behavior by reporters.

“Give me a break," McSally said, according to the Arizona Republic. "President Trump will be President Trump, and I'm fighting with him to save the country."

Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden are running neck and neck in the battleground state, while McSally is trailing slightly behind Kelly, according to RealClearPolitics.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 08:44 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Okay, if it's obvious, then you provide evidence that president Trump underpayed his taxes. If you cannot, then you're just full of crap. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything.

How about this? You underpaid your taxes consistently for years. I don't have any evidence, but I don't like you, so it's fine to accuse you with no evidence.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 09:10 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

You can stop after the, "I do not think".

You don't think, because you are stupid...

All I can do is consider the source of that comment.
0 Replies