Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 10:26 pm
Quote:
RICO case can be made against Biden family |

https://www.thefirsttv.com/rico-case-can-be-made-against-biden-family-dana-loesch/
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 02:57 am

https://i.imgur.com/IyyjFF3.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 05:20 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

By your own admission, you have no idea what president Trump paid in taxes. Yet you have accused him in multiple statements of underpaying his taxes.

Here's a rule for ethical behavior: You do not accuse people of wrongdoing if you don't know whether they're guilty.

Trump is an abomination...WHO IS NOT PAYING HIS FAIR SHARE OF FEDERAL INCOME TAX.

That fact seems to bother you.

Okay...let is bother you.

My reaction to your distress, which you so graciously share with me:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ComplexMelodicDodobird-small.gif

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 05:23 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

RABEL222 wrote:
What is unethical is denying obvious facts because they counter your opinion.

Okay, if it's obvious, then you provide evidence that president Trump underpayed his taxes. If you cannot, then you're just full of crap. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything.

How about this? You underpaid your taxes consistently for years. I don't have any evidence, but I don't like you, so it's fine to accuse you with no evidence.

Poor, poor Trump supporters.

The **** they have to go through to defend this abomination is incredible!

You gotta love their pointy little heads.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 10:55 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

By your own admission, you have no idea what president Trump paid in taxes. Yet you have accused him in multiple statements of underpaying his taxes.

Here's a rule for ethical behavior: You do not accuse people of wrongdoing if you don't know whether they're guilty.

Trump is an abomination...WHO IS NOT PAYING HIS FAIR SHARE OF FEDERAL INCOME TAX....

Okay, then show me a particle of evidence that he isn't paying his fair share. If you can't then you're just lying.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 11:44 am
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 12:01 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Trump is an abomination...WHO IS NOT PAYING HIS FAIR SHARE OF FEDERAL INCOME TAX....

Okay, then show me a particle of evidence that he isn't paying his fair share. If you can't then you're just lying.

Poor Brandon. Having to stretch that far to defend that pathetic, inept, classless boor.

But, I guess somebody has got to do it. And since nobody with any self-respect will....
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 12:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
But, I guess somebody has got to do it. And since nobody with any self-respect will....

Anyone with self respect would answer his question, not try to insult him.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 02:10 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are trying to defend the proposition that it's ethical to accuse someone of wrongdoing when you don't know if he's guilty. By your own admission, you have "no idea" what he paid in taxes, and you have ignored multiple requests to provide evidence. That is unethical.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 02:38 pm
@Brandon9000,
Show me some evidence he is not trying to hide his tax returns...

If you can't then you are lying.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 02:45 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Show me some evidence he is not trying to hide his tax returns...

If you can't then you are lying.

What a dumb comment. I made no such assertion. However, Frank Apisa has stated multiple times that Trump underpaid his taxes, yet has also stated that he has "no idea" what Trump paid in taxes. Accusing someone of something bad without knowing if he did it is immoral - period.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 03:03 pm
Walmart removes guns and ammo from shelves, citing 'isolated civil unrest'
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/walmart-removes-guns-ammo-shelves-citing-isolated-civil-unrest-n1245384

See how republicans have weakened the second amendment???
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 03:08 pm
@Brandon9000,
I am waiting for your evidence, not your stonewalling...

Oh, so you don't have any evidence.

I will ask it again just in case you forgot the question...
Why is Trump spending thousands in hiding his tax returns?

Please answer this question and so we can read a REALLY dumb comment... lol
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 05:36 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
I am waiting for your evidence, not your stonewalling...

Oh, so you don't have any evidence.

I will ask it again just in case you forgot the question...
Why is Trump spending thousands in hiding his tax returns?

Please answer this question and so we can read a REALLY dumb comment... lol

Why would I provide evidence of something I didn't ever claim? On the other hand, FA did assert that Trump underpaid his taxes and so should provide evidence that it's so.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:26 pm
@Brandon9000,
You would provide proof if your entire premise was not BS...

Researchers Estimate Trump Rallies Led To 30,000 Coronavirus Cases And 700 Deaths
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-rallies-coronavirus-cases-deaths-study_n_5f9d85f9c5b60eefc8532067
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:34 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
You would provide proof if your entire premise was not BS...

No, I wouldn't. This is so elementary, I cannot understand why I have to explain it. People are responsible for offering evidence for what they claim. You are demanding I provide evidence for something I didn't claim.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:37 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
...Researchers Estimate Trump Rallies Led To 30,000 Coronavirus Cases And 700 Deaths
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-rallies-coronavirus-cases-deaths-study_n_5f9d85f9c5b60eefc8532067

Trump did not claim that the virus "affects virtually nobody" as Walter Hinteler claimed. He said that the virus affects virtually nobody under 18.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:53 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

TheCobbler wrote:
...Researchers Estimate Trump Rallies Led To 30,000 Coronavirus Cases And 700 Deaths

Trump did not claim that the virus "affects virtually nobody" as Walter Hinteler claimed. He said that the virus affects virtually nobody under 18.

It seems it is acceptable to lie cheat and steal if it hurts Trump. People see nothing wrong with disregarding ethics and the rule of law because it is Trump. These people are morally bankrupt and destroying everything we as a culture valued.

On top of it they claim some sort of superiority because they hate and can get others to hate. They also claim to be intelligent. Not one of those claims are evident except in the media (propaganda) because Trump has prevailed every time.

That is what inspires people not rank dishonesty and manipulation.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 08:38 pm
Quote:
Iowa Poll: Donald Trump Leading Joe Biden by 7 Points

Quote:
J. Ann Selzer, president of Selzer & Co., said while men are more likely to support Trump and women to support Biden, the gender gap has narrowed, and independents have returned to supporting the president, a group he won in 2016.

“The president is holding demographic groups that he won in Iowa four years ago, and that would give someone a certain level of comfort with their standing,” Selzer told the Des Moines Register. “There’s a consistent story in 2020 to what happened in 2016.”

Nice to know.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/31/iowa-poll-donald-trump-leading-joe-biden-by-7-points/
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:21 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

You are trying to defend the proposition that it's ethical to accuse someone of wrongdoing when you don't know if he's guilty. By your own admission, you have "no idea" what he paid in taxes, and you have ignored multiple requests to provide evidence. That is unethical.

You would do better giving your opinion on quantum mechanics, Brandon. You have no idea of what ethical conduct is all about.

But I do delight in your frustration. I actually laugh out loud when reading your ramblings. Please continue.

https://cdn.lowgif.com/small/c0d27477fca52bd6-that-70s-show-laugh-gif-by-ifc-find-share-on-giphy.gif