Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:36 am
@TheCobbler,

Quote:
The Republican Party Lies More Than Democrats, Study Finds

And the media lies more than both of them. And this is another lie.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 12:18 pm
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZQppajxyi3s/Va9y9S9qAfI/AAAAAAABfxI/X_4PojzHV3w/s640/legacy%2B%25281%2529.png

Running on that record will be hard, if not impossible.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 12:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I was notified of this thread by another member. As far as I know, there are no reports against trans women for something more than just being in the women's bathroom.

In my personal experience, I have had no issues whatsoever using the women's bathroom. In fact, back when I was starting to change my presentation and was still hesitant to switch restrooms I got more strange looks and "attitude" the last few times I used the men's room.

The most important thing here and the point where I think most disagreements come out is that trans women are women and trans men are men, so it's not a man going into a women's restroom (which in itself I don't think it's bad and coed bathrooms with private stalls should be a thing) but a woman going into the bathroom that corresponds.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 12:26 pm
@parados,
That's your opinion.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 01:28 pm
@Baldimo,
Let's face it Baldy, if you didn't have your gun you'd be forced to use the Ladies.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 01:39 pm
@izzythepush,
You are under the false impression I carry a gun with me. If your best defense is to take pot shots at my manhood, then it shows your weakness of character. The only defense you have is name calling, racist, bigot and other false characterizations of my person.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 01:49 pm
@Baldimo,
You are under the false impression that you sound anything other than desperately insecure.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 01:54 pm
@izzythepush,
What have I said that gives you that impression? Considering the source, it must be simply that I own guns. The fact that an object scares you and you want it banned is pathetic. The only scared person between us is you. I don't really fear much of anything, especially an intimate object.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 05:53 pm
@Pantalones,
Thats what I would expect. The people most outraged about this stuff also know no one who's ever had a problem in public restroom.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 05:57 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
You are under the false impression I carry a gun with me.

Probation sucks, huh?

Quote:
If your best defense is to take pot shots at my manhood,

But nature DID beat Izzy to it.

Quote:
The only defense you have is name calling, racist, bigot and other false characterizations of my person.

If it hurts your feelings why don't you stop the racist and bigoted and Islamophobic comments?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 06:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
Jack ass. You may be right but your word choice is sad and pathetic.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 06:06 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Neither you or Izzy can point to any of my statements that are bigoted or racist. I challenge you to provide proof. Of course you won't provide proof b

Been done lots. And pointed out every time. I look forward to the inevitability of your next bit of hate speech and as inevitably my pointing it out to you along with everyone else.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 06:08 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Because you are a closet Muslim.

Bigot.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 07:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:
Neither you or Izzy can point to any of my statements that are bigoted or racist. I challenge you to provide proof. Of course you won't provide proof b

Been done lots. And pointed out every time. I look forward to the inevitability of your next bit of hate speech and as inevitably my pointing it out to you along with everyone else.

It's priceless isn't it? "Prove I'm a racist!"
As if, upon viewing a clear example of bigoted verbiage, he'd exclaim "Oh! Now I see it!" Unbelievable.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 08:38 pm
@snood,
Who ya gonna believe me or what I've repeatedly posted?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 08:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Re: snood (Post 6051812)
I dont things go well when we have unisex bathrooms. It is rather barbaric actually. When did the stupid take such hold of the Left?

Use English much?

Stupid AND uneducated.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 08:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Placing derogatory labels is not an argument. It is also not what serious people do.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 09:15 pm
@snood,
Maybe if we built whoever restrooms?
snood

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Placing derogatory labels is not an argument. It is also not what serious people do.

Derogatory labels....hmmm lemme see - who does that a lot? oh yeah! Your idea of a good president! Trump!

Here's a sample:
"What a stiff, what a stiff, Lindsey Graham. A total lightweight.”
“Tim O'Brien-dumb guy with no clue!”
“Jonah Goldberg is dumb as a rock!”
About Arianna Huffington - “The liberal clown.”
About Charles Krauthammer - A totally overrated clown” “A dumpy political pundit.”

So, you want someone that's not a serious person for president?
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 12:25 am
@snood,
Have you heard my argument that Washington is broken? How about the one where it is populated mostly by idiots because good people left when they knew they were wasting their time? How about the one about how good people dont want to go into the profession because being a public servant should not be signing up to be abused? How about the one where Trump is pacing himself? How about my rants on the elite?

Yes, given my choices I choose Trump.