Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:28 pm
@Baldimo,
Hey Baldy, I was ant-war, protested the war before, during and after my enlistment and honorable discharge. I never saw any soldier or sailor EVER spit on or assaulted. I was at Kent State and I saw American soldiers shoot US citizens who weren't even at the protests. I joined the Navy because I wanted to shut up the pro war fucks who wouldn't listen to non vets. The Navy had a large ant-war segment and we were VERY active.

What Izzy talks about when he discusses the aid American citizens gave to IRA and especially the PIRA is very important because Rep Peter King (for example) raised all sorts of money to NORAID which was funneled to buy arms and explosives that were used to kill British citizens in terror operation in UK, including London.

Sometimes you really need to uncouple your brain from your ass.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:32 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Re: izzythepush (Post 5900043)
Yes you did. Do a search for Vietnam on the page, using ctrl f, the first mention of Vietnam is you quoting me. My post is gone along with your post where you claimed to be a Vietnam protester. In fact I can't find my post where you quoted me either. You must have admin privileges for a2k. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater. The best way to claim you didn't say something is to delete it. Well done Izzy.

That's some of the more paranoid noodlings I've seen, ever. The fact you accuse someone (and you've accused me of the same thing) makes me believe that you think because you delete your own posts, everyone else does it too.

Tell your doctor to up your meds.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:33 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Would you spit on Baldy?

Not even if he were on fire.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
That's uncalled for. Who do you think you are, oralliar?

I guess it was ok for him to ask me if I donated to a terrorist group? That's not uncalled for?

Quote:
Why don't you honestly own up to it and walk it back a little? Total denial is only going to get you more examples. And a dumber look on your face.

Walk back my criticism of Izzy and Obama not being able to be critical of Islam? There is nothing to walk back. They aren't critical in the least. They do everything in their power to distance terrorists from the religion they practice. Obama can't even say Islam and terrorist or extremist in the same sentence and neither can Izzy. Instead I'm suppose to be a racist and I hate muslims? That's just ******* stupid. I've already said I don't hate muslims and I resent Izzy for pointing to a SINGLE post and claiming that I am. It's BS and an attempt to get me to say something I didn't say. The fact that you joined him in this BS is disappointing. I thought you were better than that.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:37 pm
@mysteryman,
Soooooooooooooooo ISIS isn't a terrorist org because they haven't lost yet?????? And the US is a terrorist rogue nation because we won???????????
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:43 pm
@RABEL222,
And so was I. I posted to Hawkey10 that he couldn't understand the need for contraception or abortion because he couldn't get pregnant. He replied ' ....because I don't have a **** I am a second class citizen.'

both izzy and I responded "just because you don't have one doesn't mean you aren't one"

Guess who got a vacation and guess who didn't? Oralliar got a vacation for his obscenity regarding izzy and his daughter.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:45 pm
@korkamann,
Nope, just a message at signin telling us we were being suspended for a week for "unacceptable behavior".
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:47 pm
@izzythepush,
He has distanced himself from carpfart and nononono.

But whats going on here on this thread is very disturbing.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Why don't you do the search I recommended. Start at page 7 which was from Friday, and do a ctrl f. I only say page 7 because it was prior to Izzy's and mine exchange. This will allow you to search the text in the webpage. Search for Vietnam on each of those pages and the first instance you come across of the word Vietnam is him quoting me. Once a post is either read or quoted, it can't be deleted or altered. I'm guessing that is unless you have some admin privileges. Which I asked Izzy about and instead he claimed I said he was hacking. Don't you see the game he plays. Distract and divert. That's why he's now on ignore, I'm not going to play his games.

RABEL222

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You and Izzy are wasting your time. Your never going to get either of these guys to break away from their Fox news education. They have been totally brain washed.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:51 pm
@Baldimo,
You really believe that? What was the dotcom bust about? It was about the over value of the businesses on the net and the inability to monetize the value claimed by these businesses past the IPOs that put billions into the pockets of the 1%. And we all know how little taxes those schmucks put into the economy and debt relief.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:55 pm
@Baldimo,
If izzy had any stroke whatsoever on this site do really think he would have been vacationed?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:01 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He's insane, it's all a conspiracy. He's only put me on ignore because I keep making him look like a bloody idiot, which isn't that hard.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
At least you got behaviour. All I got was "inappropriate," that's right, just one word.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:03 pm
@RABEL222,
You guys are addicted to that Foxnews line aren't you? It's like an insult or something. I watch the 3 major news channels if I'm going to be honest. In fact that only none news segment I watch on the entire spectrum is MHP on Sat and Sunday mornings, on MSNBC. I record her program everyday it's on, if you don't know who that is she is Melissa Harris Perry. I can't stand the people who you claim I watch. Hannity and O'reilly are not who I enjoy. I might occsionally watch Megan Kelly but that isn't that often. In the mornings getting ready for work I switch between CNN, Foxnews and MSNBC. Well mostly Fox and MSNBC.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:18 pm
@Baldimo,
I'll tell you what Baldy, I dont just watch one tv channel or listen to one radio station because in the area in which I live almost all the news is conservative so I have to find other sources. But I do recognize Fox news brain washing especially when people like yourself parrot the same BS that comes out of the newscasters mouths just a short time after they say it. All Ive got to say is think God for my computer because without it I would be of the same mind as you and CJ. When one hears the same BS from 15 or 20 sources they begin to think if they are all saying it it must be true. But when one person owns all the media than its time to get real nervous because you are about to be used.
0 Replies

korkamann

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:40 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

Explain how one can delete a post please.

A post may be deleted within a few minutes after posting, usually not beyond 5~10 minutes. I have deleted posts (my own) after having second thoughts about what I had written. Sometimes I post without thinking things through.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 03:04 pm
@korkamann,
How would you go about deleting a post older than ten minutes, and somebody else's post as well, because that's what I've been accused of, and I wouldn't know where to start.

I thought Baldy was referring to a post way back that he misinterpreted. We've all done it. Now he's accusing me of deleting something from a few days ago that I never wrote. That's how divorced from reality he is.

For the record, apart from the picket line I've only been on one protest march in my entire life. That was outside the head office of Hampshire buses in Winchester to protest about them employing a high ranking member of the neo Nazi BNP as a bus driver.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 03:10 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
Are you sure you were suspended and it wasn't just a bug in the programming?

Yes I tried to log on and received the message "account suspended until date for inappropriate." I emailed the mods asking why and got no reply. So yes I was suspended for a week. Inappropriate what you may ask. So did I, still waiting for a reply.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 03:17 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
The Brits once considered the US terrorists, and would have hung all of our founding fathers if they had won the war.

Why don't you provide a source that says we once considered your founding fathers terrorists. You seem so convinced that's the case I'm sure you'll be able to find a relevant quotation from a British official at the time.

It would be nice if you could avoid using derogatory language to describe us. After all I call you Americans, not a word deliberately chosen because it rhymes with faecal matter. Try to put your prejudices aside for once.
0 Replies