Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 10:19 pm
Quote:
Is "******* retards" name calling or is it an apt description of most of the republicans in this thread?

I just reported your ass.

I had posts removed just because I used the term "short bus".

If your post is not removed it will be proof positive of double standards on this website. It will prove all the conservatives correct who have said that this place censors the right.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 10:26 pm
Secret Service Signs $179,000 Contract For Golf Carts At Trump Course This Summer
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/secret-service-golf-cart-rental-trump-bedminster_n_5ebf2cccc5b618f681f09907

Billionaire Bill Gates has donated hundreds of millions for a Covid-19 vaccine and Trump has paid more for golf carts (out of taxpayer money) than he has donated to save lives.

Trump has done more to impede saving lives than he has done to save lives.

People who listen to Trump, get infected and die, well, there are people trying desperately to live who seem to be more of a priority. Maybe they need our sympathy more.

People trying everything to survive are the real victims here and need our sympathy not those helping Trump to spread the virus out of some weird fanatic brain-****.

Put this in perspective, people advocating reopening our government are terrorists using germ warfare to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Do they deserve the same sympathy as those trying to keep everyone safe?

I am not advocating judging people without a trial but the proof is in the pudding and our first responders are on the front lines and the enemy is people spreading this virus without conscience. If it quacks like a duck.

Should we also give aid to wounded enemies while our own allies are without care?

Our own people are a priority and the enemy needs to come last....

Just a reality of war.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 10:29 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Did I call you a name? No... lol

What is "short bus" some sort of racist dog whistle?

Republicans love to hate on disabled people.

It makes some republicans feel more important and entitled.

Disabled people are often highly educated which is more than I can say for most republicans and their fake news garbage diet.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 10:38 pm
@TheCobbler,
Is "******* retards" name calling or is it an apt description of most of the democrats in this thread?

Or perhaps they prefer enlightened scholars or deep thinkers?

More like, nutcase leftist ideologues ...

Say it like it is.

There... Since what you wrote is perfectly A-Ok to post here, then I should be allowed to call democrats "******* retards" whenever the hell I want. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander as well, right?
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 10:43 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
You can call democrats anything you want but are you factually correct?

That is the difference between having a brain to understand, just saying it doesn't make it so. lol

Your Trump may never understand that simple point.

Like calling something "Obamagate" implies there is a crime where none exists.

How about "Benghazigate"?

Now the crime of slander and defamation of character exists there.

You have no credibility so your word means nothing.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 12:10 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
You can call democrats anything you want but are you factually correct?

You can't argue she isn't proof positive that most democrats are ******* retarded:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Like calling something "Obamagate" implies there is a crime where none exists.

Literally no other administration in history has used the DOJ to spy on and sabotage a political rival before Barack Osama came along.

It's not my fault that you won't accept facts and reality.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 12:15 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Literally no other administration in history has used the DOJ to spy on and sabotage a political rival before Barack Osama came along.

Don't forget the CIA,FBI, and various intelligence agencies in Europe.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 12:27 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Don't forget the CIA,FBI, and various intelligence agencies in Europe.

Amen.

Obama Bin Laden was the worst and most crooked POTUS of all time.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 01:18 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Spoken by a true racist.

Your shallow world view, flat earth, coronavirus is a hoax and president Trump is so good for 'merica...

It must be so hard not being understood by intelligent, educated people. Ignorance is bliss.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 01:25 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
All you guys keep saying is that Obama was the worst, Hillary should be locked up, Biden's son was unqualified (hahahaha, can't measure up to a shoe designer and her brothers who ran a charity into a piggy bank for Daddy) and now Trump claims it was really Biden all the time...... nothing concrete, nothing that's actually turned up in an investigation, and no trial.........I hope you are never judged prematurely by a bunch of unhinged nutcases, even though you have little regard to the law, I wouldn't want to see you wind up in the hands of people like you.

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 01:42 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Spoken by a true racist.

My skin colour is almost the same as Barack Osama. It's slightly darker in fact.

Try again with your race baiting.

Quote:
It must be so hard not being understood by intelligent, educated people

I'm dying here Laughing you are a fantastic comedian.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 01:54 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Nixon spied on political rivals... He tried to fire anyone who got in his way.

Bush used the "Homeland Security Act" to spy on Americans...

Reagan claimed to "not remember"...

Trump asked Russians to spy on democrats and your accusation that Obama spied on Trump is not only not proven but a lie made up to cover republican fake news, tampering in our election and conspiring with a foreign enemy to gain political power.

This is why Trump's tax returns are still not public record and why republicans are bleeding profusely politically with all of the corruption they are hiding from the American electorate. Republican senator's trips to Russia to secretly "get paid".

Republican evil doers, robbers, malefactors, and hypocrites. No credibility and your words are you own undoing. You speak with a lying tongue and dishonor your souls and your fellow country persons by conspiring with evil, greed, hating disabled people, old and poor. Corporate induced collapse of our government. People who are poor because of your tax breaks for the rich and people who are sick because of you party's attack on healthcare.

People who are disabled and dysfunctional because of your party's attack on education.

SHAME ON YOU!

You insult immigrants and people of color (your brothers yes, Cain turned his back on his brother too.) (Am I my brother's keeper? Apparently not!). because you know in your own heart of hearts that you are far beneath them. You and your party are the ones unworthy to be called human beings. You are the virus trying to pretend to be a real cell. The fake news trying to be truth. You are the subhuman ape-like animal that is equal to pond scum, the walking dead and vampires sucking life from healthy, loving and good living beings.

You seem so smug and full of self-congratulations but underneath you hide a graveyard of dead bones and lifeless corpses, empty eyes, no soul and heartless and a worthless waste of life. Fungus on food, disease on healthy tissue.

Now you can try and flip that around onto me, but you own it. You are the pig here, gluttonous and living unaware of the dunghill you call a political party. The criminal you call president.

Your contribution to society is void and with no value whatsoever to humanity.

This is you, you own it and I would not trade places with you for all the for all the beef jerky in Texas...

Black republican? Herman Cain? Sell-out back-stabber for personal gain? That is you.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 02:28 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I tell you to go to hell because, I am your brother's keeper... and my skin is almost as white at Trump's, maybe a little darker. I also happen to be 1/4 Russian.

You have abandoned your brothers and sisters and your mother and father for a sick and greedy ideology. You conspire with people who would turn them and their children into slaves for a dime.

Shame on you!

I will be voting with your brothers and sisters, I am proud of them. As for you, I feel contempt and pity.

I feel even more contempt for the white republicans who have lured you into their sick and hateful activities.

You deserve the same fate as them, to be shunned by society and marginalized into obscurity. Traitors and backstabbers you are. Guilt by association.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 03:39 am
sheer idiocy.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 04:48 am
I'd love to see an ignore the troll week on A2K.

Is it possible?.

Imagine for a week everybody completely ignoring the right wing trolls, starving them of the t-oxygen they need to feed on.

Ignoring their hate filled posts which are only designed to get a response and it really doesn't matter what your response is because they don't care, they've already got you to respond.

As Hannah Arendt wrote in The Origins of Totalitarianism, Nazi supporters were “satisfied with blind partisanship in anything that respectable society had banned, regardless of theory or content, and they elevated cruelty to a major virtue because it contradicted society’s humanitarian and liberal hypocrisy.” A horrified reaction to such expressions of cruelty merely affirms the importance of being cruel. “Vulgarity, with its cynical dismissal of respected standards and accepted theories, carried with it a frank admission of the worst and a disregard for all pretenses which were easily mistaken for courage and a new style of life,” she wrote.

“Never believe that anti-Semites* are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words,” wrote Jean-Paul Sartre in his 1946 essay “Anti-Semite and Jew.” “The anti-Semites* have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors.”

You can expand on *anti-Semites to include fascists and right wing trolls.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could extend the ignore a troll week into a month.... Joy.

But can we do it, best way is to put them all on ignore so you don't even see their self righteous pathetic crap.

But can we do it.

I can.

snood

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 05:00 am
@eurocelticyankee,
I think asking for a whole week from a bunch of conflict addicts (I include myself) is a tad ambitious. Maybe we could start with a day...?
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 05:12 am
@snood,
Ah Snood, there goes the month out the window.

Up to you buddy, keep on feeding.

https://sites.nd.edu/manuscript-studies/files/2020/03/trump-feeding-trolls-e1584993780991-300x230.png
oralloy

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 07:35 am
@RABEL222,
The only person here who is lying is you. Shame on you for being so dishonorable.

Falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity will not change the reality that you are the only stupid person here in this thread.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 07:36 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
that's a perfect example of the falsity of your claims.

No. That's yet another example of me telling the truth.

MontereyJack wrote:
progressives were never part of stalin's operations.

Stalin was a progressive. He was what every progressive would be if they had the power.

Note your own tendency to denounce history as untrue. If you had the power to make people disappear, any people who told the truth would vanish.

MontereyJack wrote:
Conservatives, on the other hand, WERE part of Hitler's.

Godwin's Law. I win!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 07:41 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
I'd love to see an ignore the troll week on A2K.

"Posting facts that progressives want to whitewash" is not what "trolling" means.

You, however, have engaged in actual trolling on a2k, and have even admitted doing so.
0 Replies