Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 01:31 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
well thats pure speculation on your part, no evidence.

If you think internet voting is so secure, then why don't you have your state go first and see how it goes? I personally would prefer to not have a Russian troll farm decide what measures will appear on my ballot.

If gay rights are so popular then they will have no problem gathering signatures the old fashioned way.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 01:33 am
@oralloy,
We've done it and it works fine.
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 01:36 am
@MontereyJack,
What state has conducted elections over the internet?

And how do we know that their elections were not decided by a Russian troll farm?
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 01:37 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Those security measures sound like the ones banks and businesses use for security involving lots of money.

I have two-factor authentication for my World of Warcraft account. But that doesn't mean it's safe from the KGB.

And it is hard to see how it would work for gathering internet signatures. Are they going to distribute a code generator to every potential signer just so they can sign on the internet?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 01:49 am
@oralloy,
MA, 16 and 18. No evidence they were. None.
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 01:50 am
@MontereyJack,
Massachusetts voted over the internet?? Is there a cite for this?

How do you know that the results were not altered by the KGB?
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 03:27 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
No evidence they were. None.

Perhaps the KGB altered your election results without leaving any evidence behind.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 03:45 am
@oralloy,
or perhaps they had nothing to do with the results.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 03:47 am
@oralloy,
I was there. Also the 20 primary in March, now that I think about it. Two months ago feels like a lifetime.
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 03:58 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
or perhaps they had nothing to do with the results.

How would you ever know?

I prefer to keep Michigan elections off from the internet. If Russian troll farms want to vote, they can vote in Russian elections.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 06:51 am
@MontereyJack,
Where is the cite claiming internet voting took place? Your word is worthless.
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 07:13 am
@Baldimo,
While I'd like to see a cite too, it's the sort of thing I can believe would happen in a state dominated by progressives.

Of course, when one day they discover that all of their "election results" for the previous ten years were crafted by Putin and the KGB, they will blame everyone but themselves.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 01:02 pm
https://www.whatfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/fwee-300x225.png
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 01:29 pm
Quote:
Swamp DonkeyIndividual who is part of the Democrat party or allied with the Democrat party that deceives the citizens of America for personal gain. A Swamp Donkey works against the will of the people, the government, the President. They think they are above the law. They lack honor, integrity, and loyalty. Public opinion indicates that they are responsible for many False Flag events. Synonymous with rats on a sinking ship, traitor, periplaneta americana, deep state, globalist, Cabol, Illuminate, sell out, stooge, puppet, bottom feeders.” Wikipedia

Yeah, that works.
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/deceptions-of-the-sleazoid-swamp-donkey?utm_source=whatfinger
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 07:58 pm
Did some basic maths today:

USA has about 4% of the population of the world (estimated 330,000,000 out of estimated 7.8 billion)

USA has about a 33% of world wide cases of COVID-19 (1,180,634 of 3,544,222)

USA has about 27% of world wide deaths from COVID-19 (68,934 of 250,977)

Why is the wealthiest most powerful nation in the world doing so badly?

My current theory is the Chinese engineered a virus that targets exceptionalism. What else could it be?
hingehead

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 08:02 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
I have a perfect understanding of fascism

You said Marx was a fascist!

Thanks for the laugh.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 08:02 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
My current theory is the Chinese engineered a virus that targets exceptionalism.

That would leave the UK out.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 08:07 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Did some basic maths today:

USA has about 4% of the population of the world (estimated 330,000,000 out of estimated 7.8 billion)

USA has about a 33% of world wide cases of COVID-19 (1,180,634 of 3,544,222)

USA has about 27% of world wide deaths from COVID-19 (68,934 of 250,977)

Why is the wealthiest most powerful nation in the world doing so badly?

My current theory is the Chinese engineered a virus that targets exceptionalism. What else could it be?

Hmmm... wait, don’t tell me! errrmmm.., I’ll get back to you!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 08:17 pm
@hingehead,
It is very important to underpromise and overdeliver !

win win
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 11:03 pm
@Baldimo,
Your cavil is worthless. Read it and weep. From Travel,State.Gov, one of the websites of the US dept. of State.

Quote:
Overseas voters have a number of options for returning completed ballots:
Local mail – If you have a reliable mail service to the United States, put your ballot in the mail with appropriate international postage.
U.S. Embassy Diplomatic Pouch – You or another person can drop off your ballot request (FPCA) or completed ballot at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate for return to the United States. It must be addressed to your local election officials and have sufficient U.S. postage, or be in a postage-paid envelope. A postage-paid envelope is available on the FVAP website. Contact the U.S. embassy voting assistance officer or visit the embassy’s website for specific instructions.
Fax, Email, or Internet – Some states permit electronic transmission of completed ballots. Consult the Voting Assistance Guide for options in your state.
Express Courier Service – If time is short or local mail unreliable, you can use professional courier services such as FedEx, DHL, or UPS at your own e