Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 12:17 pm
She is running as the presumptive D nominee, because that worked out so well for her last time she tried it. She is oblivious to how much America hates Washington now. Running as the entitled Washington insider is death, and papering that over as she she will try to do with messaging that she is an agent of change will not work....no one is going to believe the commercials. She I am sure thinks that having a pussy will get her the chair. No, we are shallow, but not that shallow.

The next POTUS will not be a Washington insider. If the D's put up Hillary then the R's take it unless they are even more stupid.

What say you?

oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2015 01:51 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
What say you?

I'm going to stick with my position that the Republicans are virtually guaranteed a win no matter what the Democrats do.

Democrats traditionally have a pattern of nominating someone new instead of the candidates that people already know about. If they stick to habit, the Democratic nominee will be someone who no one is even thinking about right now.

I have no idea though if they will stick to habit.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 11:25 pm
Quote:
Mrs. Clinton did not have a government email address and exclusively used a personal account while she was secretary of state and may have violated federal rules that officials’ correspondence be retained.

http://www.nytimes.com/

Seriously? This just reminds me of about 10 things I hate about Hillary.

WTF was she thinking?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 01:16 am
Quote:
“Nobody in American political history has faced more unfair attacks, more desperate opposition, more overwhelming adversity than Hillary,” said Schriock. “And yet, through her courage and resiliency and integrity, she’s shown us all how to shake off the setbacks, ignore the haters and keep focus on moving our country forward.”

Stephanie Schriock, the president of Emily’s List

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/city-hall/2015/03/8563346/clinton-women%E2%80%99s-issues-are-america%E2%80%99s-issues

WOW, there is delusion and there is delusion.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 06:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
WOW, there is delusion and there is delusion.

Well I have to give it to you. Your are one of the most delusional people on this site, so who would know better.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 06:16 pm
@RABEL222,
No way in hell that Hillary can play the victim card, she is the dictionary definition of the entitled elite class with a vast accumulation of wealth and power.
Krumple

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 06:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

She is running as the presumptive D nominee, because that worked out so well for her last time she tried it. She is oblivious to how much America hates Washington now. Running as the entitled Washington insider is death, and papering that over as she she will try to do with messaging that she is an agent of change will not work....no one is going to believe the commercials. She I am sure thinks that having a pussy will get her the chair. No, we are shallow, but not that shallow.

The next POTUS will not be a Washington insider. If the D's put up Hillary then the R's take it unless they are even more stupid.

What say you?

Oh politics. You are like that uncle who always says awkward things at every family reunion even though you thought you could never be embarrassed for him he always surprises you.

To me the whole political system is like you deciding to go to a used car lot to buy a car and five or six sleazy used car salesman all come out like vultures to try and sell you what they claim is the best car in town even though in reality it's a piece of ****. However; one of them is going to convince you that you are about to buy a dream car.

So why am I even commenting on a political thread? I guess I am here to ask will it really matter who we get? For me it seems like when voting season comes around it's all about who can do the best song and dance to get your attention but all they really have in mind is making their constituents wealthy. The US government hasn't been about the people in a long time, it's more about how to generate wealth for the companies who invest in you as a politician to get tax breaks and favoritism.

It is not hard to see when you look up the corporations that invested money into Obama's campaign while he was running and later the kick backs they received in turn. A lot of people gloss over this blatant abuse of power. Politics is a business and it's really about who is going to win the tax payer money pot, I mean election.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 06:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
Her arrogance and hostility to democracy also disqualify her, lets remember that 7 years ago she was telling people that she had earned the D nomination, that anyone who challenged this by running against her was being disloyal to both her and the party and that their ill deed would be remembered. That they were honoring the democratic ideals of the nation by participating in the democratic process seemingly went unnoticed by her.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 09:13 pm
Hillary is a woman who is suffering of memory problems due to her age.
When she is under pressure she practically and literally loses her mind and becomes delusional

Remember when she told that in her visit to Bosnia she was received by enemy's fire.

Remember when she said that candidate Barack Obama could be assassinated before elections.

She was not lying, she was just delusional.

Another example of this kind of delusion is the reporter Brian Williams with his story about the firing against his helicopter. Later on, the pilot of the helicopter in question said that yes, they were under fire but not the way Williams said it.

The point is that NBC forced Brian Williams to be 6 months out of making reports. This is a safe measure to prevent that this reporter continues saying false statements.

And, actually, neither Hillary Clinton nor Brian Williams are lying, because they are telling what their confused minds are mixing with their memories.

Both of them are sincere with their false statements, unfortunately, both of them suffer of delusions.

The worst Democrats can do is to put as their main candidate a delusional individual. Hillary Clinton must be also put in quarantine the same as Brian Williams is... for the good of the country.

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 11:36 pm
@carloslebaron,
I promise you that there was something big about that fall in her mansion I think it was where she cracked her head that we are not being told.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2015 01:07 am
@oralloy,
I wish I could share your optimism, but we (collectively) voted for Obama twice.
oralloy

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2015 01:40 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
I wish I could share your optimism, but we (collectively) voted for Obama twice.

Yes, but then Mr. Obama wasted all of his political capital in a futile attack against the NRA back in 2013. That meant he had no political capital left to push any legislative programs through Congress.

He might have been able to get immigration reform, but only because there are moderate Republicans who also want it. But now he's burned the moderates with his extremist executive orders, so that's out of the question too.

Come next election day, it will have been a long six years since the President has been able to get any legislation passed.

That's going to lead to voters being in the mood to change which party controls the White House.
roger

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2015 02:06 am
@oralloy,
I still doubt it. I mean, it does seem likely that NRA membership gave the electoral vote to George W., but that one was really close. It's also possible that Ralph Nader split enough of the Democratic vote. My guess is that neither of the final candidates will even raise the issue.
oralloy

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2015 02:33 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
I still doubt it. I mean, it does seem likely that NRA membership gave the electoral vote to George W., but that one was really close. It's also possible that Ralph Nader split enough of the Democratic vote. My guess is that neither of the final candidates will even raise the issue.

Whether or not anyone raises any particular issue, it will still be the case that the President will not have gotten any legislation passed for six long years.

Six years of inactivity is virtually guaranteed to flip control of the White House.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2015 07:23 am
The Clintons, especially Hillary are above the law and do not have to comply with State Dept Regulations. It was so kind of her to instruct the State Dept to vet and release all her e-mails that State had in their possession. It does not matter weather or not State has ALL of her official e-mails sent from her personal account. We have to believe Hillary. She is the chosen one !!!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 08:21 pm
Quote:
Democrats are convinced that this is about some obscure documentation rule or the about Republicans’ obsessive search for a smoking gun e-mail about the attacks in Benghazi, Libya. What they fail to appreciate is that the existence of the e-mail system is itself the smoking gun. Republicans don’t need to find a single document; they have the evidence of unfitness to serve (pardon the pun) in a personal server that allowed Clinton to control entirely the e-mails of the secretary of state of the United States, the work product created on behalf of the American people. It’s breathtaking, really — as if we knew about the 18 1/2-minute gap, the paranoia and the dishonesty before Richard Nixon was elected.

This incident provides more than merely confirmation of Clinton’s imperiousness and contempt for government oversight. Both in the construction of a parallel e-mail system and in her current refusal to come clean about its origins, purpose, etc., sure, we see once again the Clintonian mindset. (If there is no evidence, don’t admit anything, and if there is no evidence– no e-mails, no Rose Law Firm records, no memory of Chinese donors — well, then any attempt to extract answers can be chalked up to partisan attempts to badger poor Hillary Clinton.) But it goes beyond that.

This is worse than all that because, like the receipt of foreign governments’ monies by her foundation, it reveals her ingrained behavior in putting self-centered goals (money, control, etc.) above her obligations to the public.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2015/03/06/what-democrats-are-missing-about-hillary-clinton/

Bingo. If she were to get the D nomination the R's could beat her very easily, they have lots of material to work with in painting Hillary as unfit for the POTUS chair. The D's had better find somebody else, and fast.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 09:48 pm
I am first in line in the anti-Hillary camp, but don't think for a second that she doesn't have a huge bankroll, an endless list of supporters and the ability to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. It would be foolish to underestimate her power to win the Whitehouse.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 10:06 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

I am first in line in the anti-Hillary camp, but don't think for a second that she doesn't have a huge bankroll, an endless list of supporters and the ability to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. It would be foolish to underestimate her power to win the Whitehouse.

It would be foolish as well as to overestimate her power to win the whitehouse. The american people are increasingly getting fed up with the Washington insiders and the entitled elite class as a whole as well. A lot of that stuff that has Hillary thinking she is the next president will be fashioned by her opponent into a rope to be fitted around her neck. Any not horrible R nominee will beat Hillary if the D's insist upon putting her up.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 10:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
President Barack Obama says it was through news reports that he first learned that Hillary Rodham Clinton used a private, nongovernment email account while serving as his secretary of state.
So in all these years he has never emailed her? Ya, right.

Quote:
He also maintains that his administration remains the most transparent administration ever.

Next up we will get told that the Easter Bunny is real.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/07/obama-hillary-email_n_6824304.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 12:16 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
(CNN)They were not-so-affectionately dubbed the "bed-wetters" by then-Obama senior adviser David Plouffe. The definition: Democrats who run to the hills every time there's a bump in the road. The Chicken Littles. The woe-is-us crowd.

Well, they're at it again. Not surprisingly, it's because of the Hillary Clinton email brouhaha, an unforced error that is now ricocheting around the political world. And the home team stands in place, just watching, somewhat stunned.

But Democrats don't actually have the luxury of standing by and seeing how this all plays out. Hillary Clinton is their candidate; their putative nominee. "Their only viable plan is to make her the best candidate possible," says one senior Democratic strategist. "And from time to time, this may require an intervention."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/05/opinions/borger-democrats-defend-hillary-clinton/

So before a single official campaign event has taken place Hillary is "too big to fail"?

No, and no one and no company should ever be too big to be allowed to fail if they deserve to fail, if they are then we have failed.