hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 12:35 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Similarly, how did the Freedom of Information Act office at State operate for four years blissfully unaware of Clinton’s prohibited communications practices?

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/06/chuck-todd-obama-white-house-probably-didnt-know-about-hillarys-secret-email-address/

Yep. and you can be sure that the R's will at the appropriate time point out that if she as sec state had the power to deviate the agency from the public good....and took it, that we can count on her to do it as President too, only then the damage will be much worse.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 08:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

It would be foolish as well as to overestimate her power to win the whitehouse. The american people are increasingly getting fed up with the Washington insiders and the entitled elite class as a whole as well. A lot of that stuff that has Hillary thinking she is the next president will be fashioned by her opponent into a rope to be fitted around her neck. Any not horrible R nominee will beat Hillary if the D's insist upon putting her up.

Only the small class of people that pay attention to politics. The general populace are more concerned about other stuff and will only start to pay attention to the elections around October 2016. Then they will see a woman, and recognize the name Clinton and vote for her.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 10:33 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Only the small class of people that pay attention to politics. The general populace are more concerned about other stuff and will only start to pay attention to the elections around October 2016. Then they will see a woman, and recognize the name Clinton and vote for her.

You clearly have not been paying attention to the mood of the people, THe first big shoe to drop was when we found out that we had been lied to about why we invaded Iraq, the next one was the Great recession and the decimation of the bottom 80% of wealthholders, the next one was figuring out that we lost the war in Iraq, and now terrorism is growing fast. ANYONE who is associated with the last decade of American failure is going to get their ass handed to them if they ask for votes to be our leader. Clinton is up to her neck in being a ring leader of the failure of America, and while she is sure that having a pussy will give her a pass she is wrong.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 07:32 am
@hawkeye10,
No, I've been paying attention... Let's see, Kim Kardashian was naked in a magazine, Jay-Z and Beyonce are still married, Bruce Jenner is becoming a woman, Amazing Race is doing a blind date thing, Brian Williams did something, Oprah is ending her show, AGT is coming back on, Something about Russia happened, some other junk also happened, but no one cares about it as it wasn't on TMZ.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 11:56 pm
Quote:
The results of the search were that Clinton’s attorneys found 30,490 work-related emails and 31,830 emails that were deemed “private and personal.”

Clinton said on Tuesday she deleted all of the personal emails because she felt she “had no reason to save them.”

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-emails-john-boehner-expected-announce-house-163645549.html

Pull the other leg, it plays jingle bells...
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 02:12 am
Quote:
Regardless, Clinton's foundation and personal wealth are likely to repeatedly show up again in Republican attacks, which have been fed by a number of controversies. As part of its reported $2 billion fundraising effort, for example, the foundation took $500,000 from Algeria at the same time the country was lobbying the State Department over its human rights issues. This reportedly broke a deal the foundation made with the White House over such foreign donations.

Additionally, Paul and others have attacked Clinton over contributions Saudi Arabia gave to the foundation. Last month, Paul called on the foundation to return millions of dollars back to the Saudi government, which he noted has a dismal record on women's rights.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blockbuster-expos-rand-paul-says-133225769.html

At this point Hillary has to be wondering what the **** they thought they were doing opening the foundation. The last thing she wants right now is a lot of talk about how she is surrounded with power and money slowing her roll as Grandma out to save the middle class. Even if the foundation is not a player in corruption, which is highly highly unlikely, this can not go good for her, there was no political upside to doing the foundation.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 06:30 am
When you consider who are contenders are so far on the republican side, it is really no wonder she trounces everyone else in the polls. She also does better than any likely democrat candidates against the republicans. Things can change, but so far, she is holding steady.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 11:59 am
To back up my previous post.

Election 2016 Presidential Polls

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 12:03 pm
@revelette2,
Almost no one had heard of Barack Obama at this point in the 08 cycle, and I am pretty sure Clinton was way ahead of everyone in the polls then too.
revelette2

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 01:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
Which is why I said, things can change. I am not completely sold either, but if she ends up being the democrat candidate, I will support her, whereas before, I wasn't going to even if she did win the primary.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 02:08 pm
@revelette2,
Which is one of the many reasons why rolling the dice with everything on an old lady with a short list of accomplishments and a record of failure running at the POTUS chair is dumb. She is not an Eisenhower.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 02:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
Damn Hawk. What happened to your hero Ronny Raygun? You have to go back 63 years to find a descent Republican president? Thats sad. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 02:31 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Damn Hawk. What happened to your hero Ronny Raygun? You have to go back 63 years to find a descent Republican president? Thats sad. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I despised Reagan. During my lifetime Nixon, Ford, Clinton and Bush the elder have been pretty good. Carter and Shrub were the biggest disappointments. Reagan was somewhere in the middle. Keep in mind that during most of my life America has been in decline, not too many leaders have been truely impressive, but I dont play partisan politics.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 03:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Almost no one had heard of Barack Obama at this point in the 08 cycle, and I am pretty sure Clinton was way ahead of everyone in the polls then too.

Really? I wonder why Obama was polling in the 20s a good 6 months before this time in the cycle then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_Democratic_Party_2008_presidential_candidates

Nov 2006 - Obama had 20-22% in several polls.

By April 2007, which would be where we are in current cycle, he was trailing Hillary by 4 points in several polls
0 Replies