I need to bring my a2k family up to date

ehBeth

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
George OB doesn't post a lot - but he posted as recently as yesterday.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 03:10 pm
@ehBeth,
Thx for the update.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 03:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He's here, or at least was a few days ago -

aha, last seen arguing along, just yesterday:

http://able2know.org/topic/295896-4#post-6087378
ossobuco

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 03:30 pm
@ossobuco,
ehBeth, I'd not turned the page and not seen your post..
football messing up my brain today.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 04:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I've been privileged to have met many a2kers, and hope to meet more in the future. We may not always agree on some subjects, but face-to-face meetings are priceless events. I have organized meets in San Francisco in the past, but that's old history. I hope somebody takes the lead, and organize meets around the country. We even had meets in London and Lippstadt, Germany.

BTW, I haven't seen George O'Brien around. I hope he's okay.

Just saw this Cicerone, and was very glad to read that your kidneys are back on line. I reall our dinners together with other A2Kers with some pleasure. Are you able to get around : we could repeat the performance.

I don't frequent this site as much anymore - same old fights with the same old posters about the same old stuff. I don't care enough to persist at the former level (Though I do enjoy getting an occasional rise out of Setanta - usually irritable but almost always interesting.

I'm doing well; still working out and still working - the company is doing well, though the economy is fairly rocky. However I'm starting to think about giving it all up. I wish you the best.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 05:09 pm
@georgeob1,
Hi, George, Just wrote a note to you on another thread. Glad you're still visiting. My visits here are fewer too, but it's good to see old friends now and then.
Love to repeat the performance some time, so let's keep in touch. My wife and I are going to Hawaii the last week in January, but our calendar is pretty much open otherwise.

BTW, I loved my work too, but when I retired in 1998 based on my getting shingles in the UK, it was one of the best decision of my life. It's okay to retire if you don't end up sitting at home all day.
0 Replies