Who is the jerk in this little story? Me or the girl? If it's me, should i tell her i am sorry?

izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 05:42 am
@contrex,
I don't come on to A2K to show my maturity, but to boast of my prowess as a badger wrestler.
0 Replies

psychictiff

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 06:59 am
@chikitou,
Sweetie... Sounds like both of you are very young, although I don't judge eith of you, I think getting her a card, that expressed how you felt would be beneficial, as create no in person conflict!!
chikitou1

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 07:05 am
@psychictiff,
Okay thanks but wasn't approaching her getting her a card already?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 06:14 pm
@chikitou1,
Yes, it's exactly like already giving her a card, really, I mean really? You should not be involved with anyone until you get a grasp of social niceties.
chikitou1

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 09:11 pm
@glitterbag,
What's the problem here? I was so sweet and nice when i approached her the first time. But by that time, she started hating me for daring to approach her after ignoring her for a while. She must have felt offended or played with. She maybe thought i was tricking her with my niceness and blew me off. After that, i got confused and started thinking that she is just a bitch who's full of herself and decided to humiliate her back because i know there are snobby girls out there who are full of themselves and enjoy being rude to guys who approach them. My mistake :/ It wasn't the case with her. She was just hurt. But doesn't approaching a girl mean giving her the upper hand already? How am i gonna express how i felt if she is gonna act rude when i approach her?? My ego won't let me do it. Getting a girl back isn't a good idea especially for a guy like me. The best option is to just let her go. But just so you know, i can be a very nice person Smile that's not a problem for me.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 02:09 am
@chikitou1,
So you behaved like a jerk first after she approached YOU. She recognized your negative power move, and she doesn't want to get involved. She saw the real you. I suggest you bestow all your wonderfulness on the next girl, and just hope she isn't smart.

i also agree that your ego it too fragile to deal with girls who think they deserve a more civil person than the likes of you. The great news is that many girls have serious self esteem problems, they will be perfect for you, You can be the serious preoccupied asshole who snaps at anyone who dares to speak to you as you are o the cusp of discovering a cure for cancer. There isn't really any hope for you, you will have to settle with friends who put up with your moods, girls who believe you act like a jerk because your so freaking deep. (they will think you're special ,even if you don't arrive to school in a short bus)
Eliusa

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 11:22 am
@chikitou1,
You refuse to understand!!! You saying you can be nice. When were you nice last time and to whom? You are just a little ego-carrying pup. You need to study more and socialize with cool normal kids. If they would...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 12:13 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

You refuse to understand!!!

How frustrating, but also quite ironic, like when he told you he wasn't imagining things.
0 Replies

chikitou1

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 06:12 pm
@glitterbag,
If what you say is true, then why did she want me back after summer holidays?? Why her best friend who lives with her in the house sent me that message on Facebook??? Why would they want to spend effort and emotions on a jerk like me?? She maybe thought i was a jerk when i approached her but now, both of them must be thinking something else. Or maybe they like jerks?? Maybe i should talk to her best friend again on Facebook and see what happens which is something i don't really want to do because i really want to move on. “Human beings’ hearts change, that’s their specialty. Forever? There’s no such thing. Love, then hate. Hot, then cold. Upset, then grateful. Full of resentment, then understanding. And it goes on.” <--- This means she moved on right? So i should move on too. Understanding? I don't know what they understand but whatever. I don't want to talk to her about it.
chikitou1

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 06:34 pm
@chikitou1,
Oh yeah! Forgot to tell! I just started getting to know an other girl <3 She is like an angel both her face and her personality and it looks on with her. It didn't really go very well with the girl i was with during summer holidays. We shortly split up. I have faith in this one Smile So i really did move on and the girl of this topic means nothing to me now.
chikitou1

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 09:40 pm
@chikitou1,
MISSION PRIORITY OVERRIDE, TARGET: is a total dick OBJECTIVE: Pay a bunch of attention to him
http://www.cracked.com/blog/really-mad-science-5-scientific-explanations-for-the-angry-dickhead/
#4. Hate Circuit made me laugh XD but the last one made me laugh even harder.
0 Replies